Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6580|Washington
why do people take the time to type out complaining during a game after you kill them with something ? all the hours they have played you think they would get use to dying and move on.. i mean shit, you re spawn in 15 seconds... claymore,nade,pistol, rifle. i won the same with whatever i use. lately i keep getting told to pick a different kit ? uhhh.. for what ?
what could be accomplished by complaining to the other person who has just killed you ?

post here if i have killed you and it has made yo mad j/k
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6672|Sin City

It's caused by a disease called TPS, Tiny Penis Syndrome. There is no known cure. Poor souls.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6529|Gogledd Cymru

just type in "look at my face is it bovvered"
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6306|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

surgeon_bond wrote:

OMG, kill yourself now. That's an order.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6502|A W S M F O X

surgeon_bond wrote:

Catherine Tate show FTW.
Ricerckt93
+69|6692

surgeon_bond wrote:

Is this what you are talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyF-DsVCJOE

I didn't understand any of it really.

Last edited by Ricerckt93 (2007-04-24 05:49:11)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6606|NYC / Hamburg

i usually ignore them or type "i love you too"
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
horseshat
+4|6286

JET_G raidensen wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

Catherine Tate show FTW.
cathy tate show it utter mince
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6733|Howell, Mi USA
Last week there was some kid on a Kubra server who complained about everything for an entire round. He called anyone who killed him a "hacker" and wouldn't shut up about it. He even started kick votes one after another, it was really annoying.

Must be that "Your better than me so u must be hacking" syndrome.

Maybe if people spent less time whining and more time playing they would get better at this game and not need to whine anymore.

Last edited by Cbass (2007-04-24 07:02:36)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6702|under there hayousaidunderwear
Just keep killing him!
derstralle
Iron Egg Skill, bitches!
+29|6254
If it's crying we can kill it.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6733|Howell, Mi USA

majorassult wrote:

Just keep killing him!
Yea, everyone did. He became the server bitch.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6580|Washington
well when i get people like that im always sure to give him a
"HAHAHAHAAA YOU GOT OWNED!!11111111 BITCH!!11"
after every time i kill him.

just to stir up the fire

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-04-24 10:27:07)

An Enlarged Liver
+35|6782|Backward Ass Kansas
Last night some little bitch from ROX kept accusing me of using an aimbot and I was using the Motherfucking Shotgun for God's sake!!  I mean sure I guess you could use it with an aimbot but how freaking retarded would you have to be to do that?  I put a lot of time and energy into getting good at this game and I'm sick of little brats constantly trying to kickvote me....

Rant over...
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6580|Washington
imagine the agner that they must have in real life
ZCor3x
+46|6609|Pennsylvania

Spider1980 wrote:

why do people take the time to type out complaining during a game after you kill them with something ? all the hours they have played you think they would get use to dying and move on.. i mean shit, you re spawn in 15 seconds... claymore,nade,pistol, rifle. i won the same with whatever i use. lately i keep getting told to pick a different kit ? uhhh.. for what ?
what could be accomplished by complaining to the other person who has just killed you ?

Because all anybody ever does is claymore, I wouldn't care, nor would I say anything, but i'd come after you that whole round
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6580|Washington

ZCor3x wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

Because all anybody ever does is claymore, I wouldn't care, nor would I say anything, but i'd come after you that whole round
good, more kills. now i don't have to chase you lol
Dersmikner
+147|6537|Texas
I don't mind getting claymored, grenoobed, noob tubed, whatever, but I can't stand an obvious hack and I'll say it.

When you pump a pound and half of M95 lead into someone's face and they don't break a sweat, only to do the drop and roll one-shot kill with a BB gun, then I will CERTAINLY get on the [ALL] channel and call a shitbag a shitbag.
An Enlarged Liver
GOD, I love this fucking game. 

Beside the hackers and Crybabies you have to admit we are all still here talking about it because, as flawed as it is, it is the best game ever made in history of humanity I declare. 

Name a better one and I will call you a liar.
An Enlarged Liver

Dersmikner wrote:

I don't mind getting claymored, grenoobed, noob tubed, whatever, but I can't stand an obvious hack and I'll say it.

When you pump a pound and half of M95 lead into someones face and they don't break a sweat, only to do the drop and roll one-shot kill with a BB gun, then I will CERTAINLY get on the [ALL] channel and call a shitbag a shitbag.
Personally I hate getting killed by all of those things and ESPECIALLY arty.... but they are typically the only things that kill me.

... oh yeah and fucking airplanes and helicopters and people that don't suck.

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2007-04-24 19:28:22)

Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6580|Washington

Dersmikner wrote:

When you pump a pound and half of M95 lead into someone's face and they don't break a sweat, only to do the drop and roll one-shot kill with a BB gun, then I will CERTAINLY get on the [ALL] channel and call a shitbag a shitbag.
this is the only thing that bothers me in this game. and it happens to much...
ethrion
+25|6433|Hong Kong @ the moment
As a rough estimate, how many players on a single server are likely to be using some form of hack. I know its hard to gauge but any ideas?

p.s. I cant say gauge without thinking of a certain someone...

Last edited by ethrion (2007-04-24 20:40:37)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6363|New Haven, CT
I admit to whining, but only after I get killed with claymores. Or when I get killed with extremely BS shots (support headshots standing and moving from 50+ yards.)
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6580|Washington

nukchebi0 wrote:

Or when I get killed with extremely BS shots (support headshots standing and moving from 50+ yards.)
why does this happen to me all the time ? im like wtf ??????????
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6596|Brisbane, Aus

The people crying are just still getting over CS hax syndrome, some of them are just convinced that all things in like hack.

''If it moves... it hacks''

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard