Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6245

lowing wrote:

Masques wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yes I am sooo full of hate, I need to be understanding of terrorism, suicide vests, mass murdering of women and children..... GOD, I am so close minded.
You certainly seem to hate Muslims/Arabs in general.
Nope, I hate specific behavior in general, and I apply that hatred to evereyone regardless of race or religion. I see the Jews as victims in history, and I see you all getting pissed off that they actually will now fight back and defend themselves
Why didn't they fight back before? And why are they so upset that the Palestinians aren't willing to lie there and take it?
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6586|Oxford
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6669|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Excuse me lowing - since when were attacks coming from Beirut international airport? Where western tourists flock in their droves to visit Lebanon? You seem to have a 'holier-than-thou' view of Israel when the reality is far far from angelic.
Sorry Cam, not trying to be difficult here, but ya lost me.
lowing, Israel destroyed Lebanon's airport during the conflict. That's what a lot of people keep trying to articulate in these debates, Israel is heavy handed in it's responses to attacks. There were never rocket attacks coming from the airport so one must ask how they determined it a legitimate target.
From Wiki
"On 13 July 2006 at approximately 6 a.m. local time, all 3 runways of the airport sustained significant damage from missile strikes by the Israeli Air Force after eight of its soldiers were killed and two kidnapped at the Israeli border by Hezbollah operating from Lebanon. The airport was hit because of Hezbollah's reception of weapons shipment there. [1] The runways were rendered inoperative and the Lebanese Government declared that the airport was closed until further notice.[2]"

"The conflict began after Hezbollah fired Katyusha rockets and mortars at Israeli border villages[19], diverting attention from another Hezbollah unit that captured two Israeli soldiers, and killed three others."

seems like a legit target to me.

Are you really going to condemn Israel for hitting back HARDER than the aggressors that hit them first. This is absurd.

Last edited by lowing (2007-04-23 13:05:11)

too_money2007
+145|6326|Keller, Tx
Too bad they both can't just kill each other... meaning, at the same time, every single citizen kills another leaving both sides with 0. Winner = the world, since we don't have to hear about these fucking shit-dicks anymore.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6573

lowing wrote:

From Wiki
"On 13 July 2006 at approximately 6 a.m. local time, all 3 runways of the airport sustained significant damage from missile strikes by the Israeli Air Force after eight of its soldiers were killed and two kidnapped at the Israeli border by Hezbollah operating from Lebanon. The airport was hit because of Hezbollah's reception of weapons shipment there. [1] The runways were rendered inoperative and the Lebanese Government declared that the airport was closed until further notice.[2]"

"The conflict began after Hezbollah fired Katyusha rockets and mortars at Israeli border villages[19], diverting attention from another Hezbollah unit that captured two Israeli soldiers, and killed three others."

Are you really going to condemn Israel for hitting back HARDER than the aggressors that hit them first. This is absurd.
Erm. The analogy would be that you would be content for a country to destroy all major airports in the USA (irrespective of whether civilians were present there) if some folks from the Libertarian party decided to blow up some car bombs in said country.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-04-23 13:35:23)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6690|Colorado
They gave the civilians plenty of time to evacuate, if they didn't get out then they were as guilty as all the people stuck in Louisiana when the hurricane hit.
The title of the thread is pertinent here. The fact that they both raise their children with collectivist views {the lowest form} is certainly a clue why peace cannot be achieved.
More evidence of why a government should have nothing to do with education or economic systems.
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6245

TrollmeaT wrote:

They gave the civilians plenty of time to evacuate, if they didn't get out then they were as guilty as all the people stuck in Louisiana when the hurricane hit.
The title of the thread is pertinent here. The fact that they both raise their children with collectivist views {the lowest form} is certainly a clue why peace cannot be achieved.
More evidence of why a government should have nothing to do with education or economic systems.
Oh, I'm really fucking sorry. This is the stupidest shit I've ever read. THEY WARNED THEM THEY WERE GOING TO BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEIR HOUSE. And it makes it right. Same with the people who were unable to make it out of New Orleans. All their fault right? They should have moved their houses out of the way of the storm, or the bombs.

God damn, I think I've a winner for the biggest idiot I've encountered here so far.
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6391|Kyiv, Ukraine

Sanjaya wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Oh, I'm really fucking sorry. This is the stupidest shit I've ever read. THEY WARNED THEM THEY WERE GOING TO BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEIR HOUSE. And it makes it right. Same with the people who were unable to make it out of New Orleans. All their fault right? They should have moved their houses out of the way of the storm, or the bombs.

God damn, I think I've a winner for the biggest idiot I've encountered here so far.
Wasn't there a law on the books in Texas that before you murdered anyone you had to deliver written notice to the victim 24 hours in advance?  I heard about it but can't find a reference to it.  Maybe the Israelis and Texans have the same law.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6690|Colorado

Sanjaya wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Nice personal attack! I never said it made it right just that they were guilty to let their family's die when they knew imminent danger was coming.
The people of New Orleans have no excuse they had 2 weeks to evacuate, they did nothing.
The smart ones got out.
Apology not accepted it didn't sound sincere.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina

TrollmeaT wrote:

Sanjaya wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Nice personal attack! I never said it made it right just that they were guilty to let their family's die when they knew imminent danger was coming.
The people of New Orleans have no excuse they had 2 weeks to evacuate, they did nothing.
The smart ones got out.
New Orleans?  I thought we were talking about the Middle East.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6740|Eastern PA

TrollmeaT wrote:

Sanjaya wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

The smart ones got out.
I see you're from fucking Colorado...have you ever endured a hurricane? Ever been to the gulf? I've personally been through 3 and you can't actually predict the path of the storm, you only have a rough estimate. In this case forecasters only predicted a 17% chance that Katrina would hit NO directly and in any case, the evacuation order was only given on Aug. 28. The storm made landfall the next day.

1 day to move out...which, even for people of means, is a tall order. If you don't have a car or means of transportation the task is much greater. I'm guessing you've never been to the area. You can't just start walking and expect to get to a safe area, even if you manage to get out of the city (remember, the force of the winds at landfall extended out 120 miles from the eye).

So keep at it Mr. Colorado, I'd like to see your ass dropped in a natural disaster and see how you survive.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

What kid actually listens to much of anything in school?  Find another reason.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

I didn't say that was the main reason, but it doesn't help at all, don't you think?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I didn't say that was the main reason, but it doesn't help at all, don't you think?
I went to catholic school and managed to block out the BS, guess it depends on the person.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6774|United States of America

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

It doesn't help, but most kids as Marine said don't really pay attention in school. I made a post on the public school I am in. It was horrible. I have had to switch out of so many classes to have a schedule where I actually learn something.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

An unprovoked rocket attack?  It's part of a war that's been going on for decades, you twit.
They have been trying to hammer out a peace for that long as well bubbalo, that attack was out of the blue, there was no battle going on at the time, it was just another random attack from the way I understood it. Just as it always is.
And Japan was trying to arrange a peace when you dropped the nukes on them, was that an unprovoked attack?

Besides which, Israels version of a peace treaty is remarkably similar to a complete surrender of it's enemies...............funny that.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6474|The edge of sanity
I say they import books from a far away source. Someone get Nigeria on the phone to make text books.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6689|UK

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

I say they import books from a far away source. Someone get Nigeria on the phone to make text books.
Ya, one of the most corrupt countries on the planet....
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6669|USA

Sanjaya wrote:

lowing wrote:

Masques wrote:

You certainly seem to hate Muslims/Arabs in general.
Nope, I hate specific behavior in general, and I apply that hatred to evereyone regardless of race or religion. I see the Jews as victims in history, and I see you all getting pissed off that they actually will now fight back and defend themselves
Why didn't they fight back before? And why are they so upset that the Palestinians aren't willing to lie there and take it?
Buddy, I will not spin the same record over and over again.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6669|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

From Wiki

Erm. The analogy would be that you would be content for a country to destroy all major airports in the USA (irrespective of whether civilians were present there) if some folks from the Libertarian party decided to blow up some car bombs in said country.
Ya lost me, it was a military target the second it was used to funnel in weapons for the war effort. If the enemy wanted to keep it filled with civilians as a shield that is their wrong doing. Do not blame Israel for attacking a military target.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6669|USA

Sanjaya wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Well, I guess an apology is in order from Israel for NOT making it convenient for Lebanon to wage war on her. How thoughtless of them.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6669|USA

Masques wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Sanjaya wrote:

The smart ones got out.
I see you're from fucking Colorado...have you ever endured a hurricane? Ever been to the gulf? I've personally been through 3 and you can't actually predict the path of the storm, you only have a rough estimate. In this case forecasters only predicted a 17% chance that Katrina would hit NO directly and in any case, the evacuation order was only given on Aug. 28. The storm made landfall the next day.

1 day to move out...which, even for people of means, is a tall order. If you don't have a car or means of transportation the task is much greater. I'm guessing you've never been to the area. You can't just start walking and expect to get to a safe area, even if you manage to get out of the city (remember, the force of the winds at landfall extended out 120 miles from the eye).

So keep at it Mr. Colorado, I'd like to see your ass dropped in a natural disaster and see how you survive.
Sounds like he is pretty smart to me by living in a place where a hurricane  CAN NOT wipe him out 3 times........................so far. But hey, to each his own.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6669|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

An unprovoked rocket attack?  It's part of a war that's been going on for decades, you twit.
They have been trying to hammer out a peace for that long as well bubbalo, that attack was out of the blue, there was no battle going on at the time, it was just another random attack from the way I understood it. Just as it always is.
And Japan was trying to arrange a peace when you dropped the nukes on them, was that an unprovoked attack?

Besides which, Israels version of a peace treaty is remarkably similar to a complete surrender of it's enemies...............funny that.
Sorry the deal was UNCONDITIONAL surrender, there was nothing to talk about before they accepted these terms.

Well then, that would be between Israel and the fuckers that keep lobbing rockets into her cities wouldn't it??
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Bubbalo wrote:

And Japan was trying to arrange a peace when you dropped the nukes on them
lol.........lol.  So....lol.  I can't stop laughing.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6474|The edge of sanity

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

I think someone needs a history lesson. Japan after the fall of Iwo and okinawa fell under strict military rule as the Genreals of Japan held the Empror hostage. They would fight to the death with grit and guts. Apparently you slept through that part of your WW2 lecture......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard