Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6751|Calgary

CameronPoe wrote:

What a ridiculous fucking thread.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6752
I don't like Al Sharpton, that's about it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6821

Superslim wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6434|Florida, USA
Wait what?

1.According to U.S. crime statistics, Blacks are roughly seven times more likely to commit a violent crime than Whites are.

2.According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes. (Meaning blacks against whites).

3.Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993.

4.Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites.

5.Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

6.According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks

7.These breathtaking disparities began to emerge in the mid-1960's, when there was a sharp increase in black crime against whites, an upsurge which, not coincidentally, corresponds exactly with the beginning of the modern civil rights movement.

8.Over time, the cumulative effect has been staggering. Justice Department and FBI statistics indicate that between 1964 and 1994 more than 25 million violent inter-racial crimes were committed, overwhelmingly involving black offenders and white victims, and more than 45,000 people were killed in inter-racial murders. By comparisons 58,000 Americans died in Vietnam, and 34,000 were killed in the Korean war.

9.When non-violent crimes (burglary, larceny, car theft and personal theft) are included, the cumulative totals become prodigious. The Bureau of Justice Statistics says 27 million non-violent crimes were ommitted in the US in 1992, and the survey found that 31 per cent of the robberies involved black offenders and white victims (while only 2 per cent in the reverse).

10.The anti-white immigration law of 1965, spawned amid that decade's race riots, psychedelic drugs and chaotic anarchy, launched a flood of non-whites into America. Euro-whites, who were the majority 90% of the U.S. population in 1950, will in 2050 be only 50% of the population. From 2000 to 2050, based on Census Bureau statistics, 90% of U.S. population growth will be non-whites.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6641|SE London

usmarine2005 wrote:

Superslim wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Marinejuana
local
+415|6645|Seattle
oops, i answered "yes" because the OP reverses the question from his title to the poll.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6751|Calgary

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Wait what?

1.According to U.S. crime statistics, Blacks are roughly seven times more likely to commit a violent crime than Whites are.

2.According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes. (Meaning blacks against whites).

3.Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993.

4.Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites.

5.Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

6.According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks

7.These breathtaking disparities began to emerge in the mid-1960's, when there was a sharp increase in black crime against whites, an upsurge which, not coincidentally, corresponds exactly with the beginning of the modern civil rights movement.

8.Over time, the cumulative effect has been staggering. Justice Department and FBI statistics indicate that between 1964 and 1994 more than 25 million violent inter-racial crimes were committed, overwhelmingly involving black offenders and white victims, and more than 45,000 people were killed in inter-racial murders. By comparisons 58,000 Americans died in Vietnam, and 34,000 were killed in the Korean war.

9.When non-violent crimes (burglary, larceny, car theft and personal theft) are included, the cumulative totals become prodigious. The Bureau of Justice Statistics says 27 million non-violent crimes were ommitted in the US in 1992, and the survey found that 31 per cent of the robberies involved black offenders and white victims (while only 2 per cent in the reverse).

10.The anti-white immigration law of 1965, spawned amid that decade's race riots, psychedelic drugs and chaotic anarchy, launched a flood of non-whites into America. Euro-whites, who were the majority 90% of the U.S. population in 1950, will in 2050 be only 50% of the population. From 2000 to 2050, based on Census Bureau statistics, 90% of U.S. population growth will be non-whites.
Statistics are deceiving and deceivers use statistics. Need I say more???
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6404|New York
This thread adds nothing constructive to these forums and is utterly pointless.

All people, whether they be black, white, yellow, red or otherwise, should be judged by their actions and character rather than the color of their skin.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6889|Denver colorado

Marinejuana wrote:

oops, i answered "yes" because the OP reverses the question from his title to the poll.
Oh. I guess I did that also.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6503|Perth, W.A, Australia.
i put null vote it because this is a hard question as there are different types of black people in the world as some of you might know now i hate australian aboriginals i also do not like a lot of muslims invading australia and then thinking they are more aussie than the real australians and i cant comment on african-americans because ive never met one before.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6742|The Lou
I nulled, because i dont hate them, especially if you get to know them. But where i work, they do come off a lot more ignorant (Mostly the girls....i dunno why). But i know theyre are kool ones.
redhawk454
+50|6608|Divided States of America
I hate everyone the same.
avman633
+116|6424
Shit your topic question is different from the poll question. I voted yes for i like black people. I have nothing against black people.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6491|Washington State, USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

Superslim wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6647|sWEEDen
ofcourse no.....but I hate that they generaly have bigger dicks.... =P
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6585|South Florida
Pooooo-Leeeeease!
I love my black brothas from anotha motha.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6690|Washington, DC

You fucknut, don't make the question in the poll different from the question in the topic.

I don't have anything against black people, but because you had to be different I hit "yes" in response to the poll question. Don't even try to say "oh well read harder" or I'll ion-cannon you.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6350|Éire
Colour doesn't make any difference. If a person is nice, funny and good fun to hang out with it won't have anything to with their colour. When I grew up there was only one black guy in our school (when I was in my final year there were a few more but for ages there was only one) and he was a complete prick but this guy could have been green and he still would have been a prick. I didn't go writing off the rest of his race on the grounds of his horrible personality though. I know plenty of great black people.

[stereotype]...they make great bass players too![/stereotype]

Last edited by Braddock (2007-04-22 17:45:32)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6528
George Bush doesn't care about Black Puppets.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6624|UK

InfectiousShadow wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Superslim wrote:

SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6782|SPARTA

SteikeTa wrote:

Why ask such a question? Is there any difference between 'black people and anyone else'(besides skin color)??
Yes of course, mostly the cultural background. That is what I dislike, and not the skin color.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6766|67.222.138.85
[Colbert] I'm colorblind, I don't know what race you are. People tell me that I'm white. [/Colbert]

They are people too, not really a need for this type of thread. I don't find it particularly offensive, but there is nothing to debate or any point being raised.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard