CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

David.Podedworny wrote:

You know what i'm so sick and tired of? This constant abuse we suffer from the people we helped.

Look at france in WW1 and WW2 us and britain saved their asses from the germans wheres the thanks? Huh? Remember Nam? Why did'nt they help us? they sold weapons to the commies and got many of our men killed!

Look at The Korean War we bailed out the bastards and now they hate us? For what? Is it our fault that kim jong il is running his country like shit. I especially hate it when i watch some student protesters talke about capitolism and how it hurts the working man and they want to re-unify with the north under their terms. Really? You dont like the Ipods and Luxuries you have? Do you really wanna live on a farm in fear hoping that you dont get killed for some BS reason? Do you want your women to be raped everyday?

Afghanistan First off we gave you arms to fight the commies, We gave you food to feed your families when the soviets cut you off, We gave you alot of things to be independent but you threw it all away fro what? An Idealogical state where there is no freewill?

Germany Remember the berlin airlift? Remember how we supplied you food and water? Remember how we stopped you from being punished like before in ww1? Remember when we helped you get revenge on your enemy's?And now your against us for trying to get revenge on our enemy's for 9/11?

Seriously these dumbass's need to stop being pussies and caving into the will of our enemy for fear of retribution and start kicking ass.

I have a message to all those living in fear all around the world.

Britain Stop being scared of another attack, Do what Thatcher did "This is our country if you dont like it leave"
"We wont bend to your demands you bend to ours" And kick em out if they spread hate in your country.

France stop giving into their demands remember Martel? He was'nt against Islam he was against the Idealogy of submission, He held them off for you! For The future generations of his lands. Remember this as you all are  debating what should we give them next? Your balls? Or your Lives?

Germany Remember The Holy Roman Empire? Remember how Barbarossa prevented them from taking over? Remember how you fought back and made them live under your rules for a while? Now your sending people into the mosques telling them not to bomb germany since they are sympathetic to their cause.

South Korea What the Fuck are you doing! Ask your parents about how the commies killed your grandparents, Ask them how they tortured your family's for no reason, Look at the bbc documentary's about the nation in an objective way, Dont pity the North Korean Government they are causing their own dowfall, Pity the People and Destroy their government, Or I guess we will have too.

Israel You deserve that land that you had before the 1960's everything else is theirs give it back to them, And if they still attack you take it back.

Spain it's too late you gave into their will i hope we dont have to bail you out.

Australia one day it's gonna be you and us against them hold on buddy we'll make it through.

See i sound like a stereotypical american dont I? Well i'm not i only have these views after listening to my relatives of how life sucked when you lived in fear of an idealogy. Believe me my country hates communsim to the core and would gladly invade and of the fuckers that are left in this world.( If poland and north korea went to war who would win? Who do ya think?)

I swear to god if worse comes to worse and their is no freedom left in this world i'll fight for it no matter what no matter who the enemy is, I wont give up, I wont give in, I will never scared of death or anything for that matter.

Btw: I fucken hate bush i dont support the war in iraq just the troops. Where is their armor? Where are their Humvees with 6-inch titanium plating? Where is their support MR president? And to the democrats! Dont make a repeat of nam again there is no loophole this time, Idealogy is easier to defeat when most of the population is oppressed not just one gender. (Lady's be strong you have your own will)

/rant

(Fuck you liberals and fuck you conservatives)
There's a simple moral to be learned from that rant: don't fucking bother interfering with the rest of the world because you'll get no thanks for it in the end.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

Ryan wrote:

Miller wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Heh, maybe if we had palm trees, white sand, and nice weather, we wouldn't be in California.
All we have is evergreen trees, brown dirt, and icy roads to drive on
Come take a walk with me along the beach... Nvm, I hate teh beach.
Okay, we can go walk in the ghetto
Nah Homie ya need wheels if ya wanna roll in the ghetto and heat. If ya wanna roll on my block come packing with everything ya got and mo' boy.

CameronPoe wrote:

There's a simple moral to be learned from that rant: don't fucking bother interfering with the rest of the world because you'll get no thanks for it in the end.
Damn right but america has a soft spot for crys of help. But lemme ask you something. If you have the power to change something would you?

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-04-23 16:16:59)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK

fadedsteve wrote:

Canada lol!! you mean mini USA. . . .

Canada and the USA have a really good relationship!

Although every Canadian I talk to really would like to stay and work in the USA.  The money is better, and frankly they all say its too cold!!

Then again these are all Canadians (that I know and talk with) that are living in California right now, and as you can imagine dont want to go back. . . .

I have no ill will towards Canadians at all, they are good people!

serious note: Most people who really hate the USA are people who are jealous and wish their country(s) were more like ours. . . . Those who are always on top, always have haters bad mouthing them, same goes for people who hate the United States
jealous of what exactly?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

fadedsteve wrote:

Canada lol!! you mean mini USA. . . .

Canada and the USA have a really good relationship!

Although every Canadian I talk to really would like to stay and work in the USA.  The money is better, and frankly they all say its too cold!!

Then again these are all Canadians (that I know and talk with) that are living in California right now, and as you can imagine dont want to go back. . . .

I have no ill will towards Canadians at all, they are good people!

serious note: Most people who really hate the USA are people who are jealous and wish their country(s) were more like ours. . . . Those who are always on top, always have haters bad mouthing them, same goes for people who hate the United States
My gf is Canadian. If they love USA so much (which they don't) then why did she and several of her friends decide to come to Ireland to work for a few years instead of the US (which is considerably closer to Canada than Ireland)?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-04-23 16:17:22)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

David.Podedworny wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Damn right but america has a soft spot for crys of help. But lemme ask you something. If you have the power to change something would you?
Talking to the wrong guy here - I'm an isolationist. I'll help my own kind, i.e., fellow folks from the 'western world' but that's where it ends. I have many reasons for this point of view, the main one being that you can't impose political maturity on developing nations - they have to develop that themselves (imposition/interference is like asking a caveman to build a computer). I do give to charities which provide international aid though.
13rin
+977|6449

Ryan wrote:

I came across this debate on the BBC Website and thought it would be a good thing to post here.

There are many people on this forum from countries other than the USA, so what do you think is behind anti-American feelings in certain regions, such as Europe, or the Middle East?
Man I thought this was gonna be a poll.  I was ready to vote for CamPoe.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
ownership10
+9|6703

m3thod wrote:

Get over yourself.  I couldn't care less about you and your beloved people.

keep your fucking medicine and your godforsaken bombs within your own borders and shove your foreign policy.
keep supporting that terrorist "state" that the world "picks on".  maybe if the people of palestine didn't blow themselves up in hot zones around the world someone would care about them.  and ps i have never seen a slave from palestine.  now go take this msg back to your underground terror cell and snicker about it.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6426|The edge of sanity
I believe that the main drive behind anti-americanism is the self imposed imperialism that is brought upon by the americans themselves. Latin america hates us for the shit we threw there way in the 1900-1910's. Asia hates us for the fortification and misteatment of them form  1860-1950's. The middle east hates us for our intervention in several wars (Iran-Iraq War, Soviet-Afghan war) from 1970s-present. Africa is kinda ok with us even though we intervened in Somalia, South Africa, Egypt, Tusina, Lybia, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Chad. Europeans hate us for not helping them as much as we should of right after the war, and for trying to enforce our polices on them during the cold war. Russia and former soviet republics hate us cause they were trained to, and ocieana hates us some for what happened to thier countries in WW2. So that takes care of most of our imperialist ways if i missed any tell me.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

CameronPoe wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Talking to the wrong guy here - I'm an isolationist. I'll help my own kind, i.e., fellow folks from the 'western world' but that's where it ends. I have many reasons for this point of view, the main one being that you can't impose political maturity on developing nations - they have to develop that themselves (imposition/interference is like asking a caveman to build a computer). I do give to charities which provide international aid though.
So your saying that if you had the power to stop millions from dieing you would'nt do anything? You have no sympathy for the innocent do you? Your Inactions will come back to haunt you one day believe me Karma is a bitch sometimes.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

David.Podedworny wrote:

So your saying that if you had the power to stop millions from dieing you would'nt do anything? You have no sympathy for the innocent do you? Your Inactions will come back to haunt you one day believe me Karma is a bitch sometimes.
Karma is bullshit Podedworny and you know it. Excuse me Mr. Interventionist but you are 'allowing' millions of people to be killed/starved to death in Zimbabwe and Sudan as we speak. Why the selective approach whereby Iraq was chosen for 'liberation'? There are now more unnatural deaths in total of innocent Iraqis than were killed under the Saddam regime! And you call that helping? You have to realise that sometimes inaction is better than action and that sometimes what happens in other countries is none of our fucking business: people, especially those of a different cultural background, generally dislike interference from people who think they are the global police force. Nazi Germany was a 'western world' issue and needed to be addressed, there's no doubting that. That's why I call myself a 'western world' isolationist.

Western World:

Canada
USA
EU
Australia
New Zealand
Japan
South Korea
Norway
Switzerland
Croatia
Serbia
Montenegro
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Moldova
Ukraine
Macedonia
Albania
Iceland
Georgia
Armenia

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-04-24 01:59:31)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

CameronPoe wrote:

You have to realise that sometimes inaction is better than action and that sometimes what happens in other countries is none of our fucking business
Come to America and resurrect America First, Cam! Isolationism ftw!

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-04-24 01:56:28)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria
I share those Anti-American feelings too
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6814|Waikato, Aotearoa
The simple fact that America thinks it has the right to interfere in other countries affairs. I mean
lets face it people - George Bush Snr is THE biggest War Crim to date. He has done NOTHING for the
American People (except Bankrupt his own Country, and put the American Nation at Eternal risk from
Terrorists). In my humble opinion, the biggest risk to American Sercurity is Bush himself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard