Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

Masques wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i thought Ameicas biggest exports were Mickey Mouse, Coca Cola and Bart Simpson
Don't forget titty ficks.
Infact when you put it that way, it's amazing the world hasn't forgiven you for your comparatively minor transgression's, really.
lol.. all is good then.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

I thought a certain Mr.Poe made a rather good post that explained exactly why America is disliked in most of the world?
I am sure jealousy was not one of the words in his post. How about the fact that America has done more for the world in 250 years, than Europe has done for it combined. So I say jealousy.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I thought a certain Mr.Poe made a rather good post that explained exactly why America is disliked in most of the world?
I am sure jealousy was not one of the words in his post. How about the fact that America has done more for the world in 250 years, than Europe has done for it combined. So I say jealousy.
We've been to busy fighting amongst ourselves.  We just didn't like each other.

Anyway we've turned a corner and were green with envy that we're not all clinically obese.

Last edited by m3thod (2007-04-22 11:08:54)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

False. The British Empire practically created whole countrys, and without it, you, Americans, using our language, possibly wouldn't exist
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

We've been to busy fighting amonst oursekves.  We just didn't like each other.

Anyway we've turned a corner and were green with envy that we're not all clinically obese.
lmao!!.........ouch
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I disagree, I'm not jealous of what the US has done for the world and I doubt Cam is either. That said though, neither of us are anti-American, although I have a feeling some of you would make out otherwise seeing as liberal = un/anti-American.

EDIT: I also disagree with that the US has done more for the world.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2007-04-22 11:10:26)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

fatherted13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

False. The British Empire practically created whole countrys, and without it, you, Americans, using our language, possibly wouldn't exist
England created countries?? Not being a smart ass. Enlighten me please.
Anyway, even if ya did, creating them doesn't count when all you have to show for it is an Island in the the Atlantic Ocean
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Note to everyone: People are more important than places.

You may now resume your mindless bashing of each other.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

lowing wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

England created countries?? Not being a smart ass. Enlighten me please.
Anyway, even if ya did, creating them doesn't count when all you have to show for it is an Island in the the Atlantic Ocean
Creating countrys was a bit of bad terminology, sorry. Colonising would be much better. USA, Austrailia, Falkland Islands etc. And just a Island in the Atlantic Ocean? Sorry, if you think Britain is a small significant island your mistaken. For a start, geographically you're wrong. Northen Island is a seperate island, the Isle of Man etc. Also, if we are so small, how come we hold such influence in the global theatre? And so many states hold such respect for us in the world. And im sorry, this isn't a dig at Americans in general, but i don't hear the world singing songs of praise for the U.S.A right now.

Last edited by fatherted13 (2007-04-22 11:16:57)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I disagree, I'm not jealous of what the US has done for the world and I doubt Cam is either. That said though, neither of us are anti-American, although I have a feeling some of you would make out otherwise seeing as liberal = un/anti-American.

Has there been a continuous 100 years in history where you EU folks were not killing each other in attempts to grab land??

You can say you are not anti-American if ya want. But cut me some slack, you hate our govt. you hate our capitalist society, you hate us owning guns when it is at the core of our constitution. You hope we lose the war in Iraq. There isn't a thing I can remember that you guys have said positive about America. So yeah, I will draw the conclusion that you are anti-America. Or is there something nice you can finally say about us?

WHo has done more for this world than the US in the last 100 years??

Last edited by lowing (2007-04-22 11:20:00)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

Has there been a continuous 100 years in history where you EU folks were not killing each other in attempts to grab land??

You can say you are not anti-American if ya want. But cut me some slack, you hate our govt. you hate our capitalist society, you hate us owning guns when it is at the core of our constitution. You hope we lose the war in Iraq. There isn't a thing I can remember that you guys have said positive about America. So yeah, I will draw the conclusion that you are anti-America. Or is there something nice you can finally say about us?

What (aside from WWII, and then ending it on the worst note possible), has the US done. Both you and russia activly pissed each other off, which could have resulted in Nuclear war. Britain has fought wars alongside you, on their own fronts, worked intensvily with both NATO and the UN around the world, invested in developing countries NOT always for their own gain. Give me a good list of what you can say the US have done.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command

fatherted13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

What (aside from WWII, and then ending it on the worst note possible), has the US done. Both you and russia activly pissed each other off, which could have resulted in Nuclear war. Britain has fought wars alongside you, on their own fronts, worked intensvily with both NATO and the UN around the world, invested in developing countries NOT always for their own gain. Give me a good list of what you can say the US have done.
That's one of those questions where you just shrug.

To suggest that the U.S> has done nothing positive in the world is unfair and shows a relentless bias on your part.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
You know what i'm so sick and tired of? This constant abuse we suffer from the people we helped.

Look at france in WW1 and WW2 us and britain saved their asses from the germans wheres the thanks? Huh? Remember Nam? Why did'nt they help us? they sold weapons to the commies and got many of our men killed!

Look at The Korean War we bailed out the bastards and now they hate us? For what? Is it our fault that kim jong il is running his country like shit. I especially hate it when i watch some student protesters talke about capitolism and how it hurts the working man and they want to re-unify with the north under their terms. Really? You dont like the Ipods and Luxuries you have? Do you really wanna live on a farm in fear hoping that you dont get killed for some BS reason? Do you want your women to be raped everyday?

Afghanistan First off we gave you arms to fight the commies, We gave you food to feed your families when the soviets cut you off, We gave you alot of things to be independent but you threw it all away fro what? An Idealogical state where there is no freewill?

Germany Remember the berlin airlift? Remember how we supplied you food and water? Remember how we stopped you from being punished like before in ww1? Remember when we helped you get revenge on your enemy's?And now your against us for trying to get revenge on our enemy's for 9/11?

Seriously these dumbass's need to stop being pussies and caving into the will of our enemy for fear of retribution and start kicking ass.

I have a message to all those living in fear all around the world.

Britain Stop being scared of another attack, Do what Thatcher did "This is our country if you dont like it leave"
"We wont bend to your demands you bend to ours" And kick em out if they spread hate in your country.

France stop giving into their demands remember Martel? He was'nt against Islam he was against the Idealogy of submission, He held them off for you! For The future generations of his lands. Remember this as you all are  debating what should we give them next? Your balls? Or your Lives?

Germany Remember The Holy Roman Empire? Remember how Barbarossa prevented them from taking over? Remember how you fought back and made them live under your rules for a while? Now your sending people into the mosques telling them not to bomb germany since they are sympathetic to their cause.

South Korea What the Fuck are you doing! Ask your parents about how the commies killed your grandparents, Ask them how they tortured your family's for no reason, Look at the bbc documentary's about the nation in an objective way, Dont pity the North Korean Government they are causing their own dowfall, Pity the People and Destroy their government, Or I guess we will have too.

Israel You deserve that land that you had before the 1960's everything else is theirs give it back to them, And if they still attack you take it back.

Spain it's too late you gave into their will i hope we dont have to bail you out.

Australia one day it's gonna be you and us against them hold on buddy we'll make it through.

See i sound like a stereotypical american dont I? Well i'm not i only have these views after listening to my relatives of how life sucked when you lived in fear of an idealogy. Believe me my country hates communsim to the core and would gladly invade and of the fuckers that are left in this world.( If poland and north korea went to war who would win? Who do ya think?)

I swear to god if worse comes to worse and their is no freedom left in this world i'll fight for it no matter what no matter who the enemy is, I wont give up, I wont give in, I will never scared of death or anything for that matter.

Btw: I fucken hate bush i dont support the war in iraq just the troops. Where is their armor? Where are their Humvees with 6-inch titanium plating? Where is their support MR president? And to the democrats! Dont make a repeat of nam again there is no loophole this time, Idealogy is easier to defeat when most of the population is oppressed not just one gender. (Lady's be strong you have your own will)

/rant

(Fuck you liberals and fuck you conservatives)

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-04-22 11:35:43)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

ATG wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

That's one of those questions where you just shrug.

To suggest that the U.S> has done nothing positive in the world is unfair and shows a relentless bias on your part.
True, i do not deny that America has done positive, first "affordable" automobile, intervention in global issues etc, i just do not believe that the US has done more for the world than any other country. I cite the UK, purely because it's where i live, so yes, i suppose i fall victim to bias

Last edited by fatherted13 (2007-04-22 11:36:37)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ATG
Banned
Thanks for being honest fatherted13

btw, you should change you name to " fartherder"

thats kinda how it reads when you first look at it.
l41e
+677|6619

This is rather entertaining.

/checks microwave
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6539|Oxford

ATG wrote:

m3thod wrote:

This bitch captures what most people think,

Most people bear no animosity towards the Americans and care little what they do on their own soil. They do, however, bitterly resent the ultra-violent foreign policy of the US government. With its love for wars of aggression, the principal exports of the US are suffering, death and destruction. And of course its blind support to Israel in the enslavement of the Palestinian people is monstrous and unforgiveable.

Annie McStravick, Paris
Would you like a tissue? Your frothing at the mouth and the drool is splattering everywhere.

Do you have any idea how much food, medicine and goods and services the United States exports every year?

http://www.agr.gc.ca/mad-dam/img/bi/v19n04-3_e.gif

http://www.ers.usda.gov/Briefing/rice/G … orting.gif
This is part of the problem ATG. Ever heard the saying "You don't get anything for free"? If the distribution of aid was in the hands of the american people, and not your government, I'd be agreeing with you here.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

fatherted13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Rebuilt Europe for you after you guys destroyed it, same with Japan
Berlin Airlift.
Kept the USSR in check for 40 years to keep them from bowling you over after the war.
Medical technology/research
Internet.
supplies the world food and agricultural technology.
I will start there
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

RicardoBlanco wrote:

ATG wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Most people bear no animosity towards the Americans and care little what they do on their own soil. They do, however, bitterly resent the ultra-violent foreign policy of the US government. With its love for wars of aggression, the principal exports of the US are suffering, death and destruction. And of course its blind support to Israel in the enslavement of the Palestinian people is monstrous and unforgiveable.

Annie McStravick, Paris
Would you like a tissue? Your frothing at the mouth and the drool is splattering everywhere.

Do you have any idea how much food, medicine and goods and services the United States exports every year?

This is part of the problem ATG. Ever heard the saying "You don't get anything for free"? If the distribution of aid was in the hands of the american people, and not your government, I'd be agreeing with you here.
Would you like to see what private citizens give?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned

RicardoBlanco wrote:

ATG wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Annie McStravick, Paris

Ok then.

http://www.slate.com/id/2159776/pagenum/3
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6602|New Hampshire, USA
What is behind Anti-American feelings?
We are better, so people are jealous.  Im sick of trying to find a logical reason, so thats what i'm coming up with.

Last edited by -=]NS[=-Eagle (2007-04-22 11:44:22)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

ATG wrote:

Thanks for being honest fatherted13

btw, you should change you name to " fartherder"

thats kinda how it reads when you first look at it.
Haha don't worry. sometimes i get too absorbed in what i think, that i just have to take a step back, and consider the other side. This is one of the first times ive posted properly in the debate section, but im liking it.

And don't get me started on fartherder, everyone in that thread in junk says that for me. I think ill stick with fatherted13, love the show, thanks for the suggestion though
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA
I also forgot to add personal hygiene and deodorant to the list of US achievements for the world.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

lowing wrote:

I also forgot to add personal hygiene and deodorant to the list of US achievements for the world.
Yeh, i believe the Japanese had you beat on the hygiene side, by a long way.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

fatherted13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeh, i believe the Japanese had you beat on the hygiene side, by a long way.
yeah, ya might be right there, at least we adopted the idea.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard