konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6567|CH/BR - in UK

Alrighty, I have a Dell Inspiron 9300, and I need a video decoder for it. Apparently it's supposed to be on one of the supplied CDs, but the only one that is supplied is a "Dell Media Center", that keeps telling me that I have no DVD decoder. It's nice enough to ask if I want it to look for one on the internet, but it freezes up after that, and then forces the computer to shut down.
But yeah: the real issue: Can anyone tell me where I can find one? Please don't gimme any crap about googling it, I've been there, done that, searched for 2 hours.

-konfusion
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6777|San Antonio, Texas
CyberLink PowerDVD, you just have to "find" the full product.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6567|CH/BR - in UK

ty, good one, +1 to you

-konfusion
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6561
Go to the Dell Website and you will be able to download it (more than likely).  Most all of that sort of software is available thru their website.  Just enter your express service code number and look for downloads.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6567|CH/BR - in UK

Cowbell_Kevin wrote:

Go to the Dell Website and you will be able to download it (more than likely).  Most all of that sort of software is available thru their website.  Just enter your express service code number and look for downloads.
I tried that - searched on that site for about an hour and found nothing that would work. And the embarrassing thing is that my dad works there, and he himself can't navigate on the website >.<

-konfusion
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6667|Keyboard

konfusion wrote:

Alrighty, I have a Dell Inspiron 9300, and I need a video decoder for it. Apparently it's supposed to be on one of the supplied CDs, but the only one that is supplied is a "Dell Media Center", that keeps telling me that I have no DVD decoder. It's nice enough to ask if I want it to look for one on the internet, but it freezes up after that, and then forces the computer to shut down.
But yeah: the real issue: Can anyone tell me where I can find one? Please don't gimme any crap about googling it, I've been there, done that, searched for 2 hours.

-konfusion
I've just sent you a PM, check it. It might help you .
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6567|CH/BR - in UK

Yaocelotl wrote:

I've just sent you a PM, check it. It might help you .
Cheers!

-konfusion
Ironsteed
Fuck Shoes
+18|6488|North of Dallas
dvd shrink
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6567|CH/BR - in UK

That's not a decoder, that's a program to copy it. However, I believe the problem has been solved. Thanks again!

-konfusion

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard