RECONDO67
+60|6642|miami FL
Medal of honor in a Vietnam style instead of old worn WWII
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6772|UK
Rooster did you not even play FF9 or FF12? They are both similar to the old school like 4,5,6.

Aoe4 would be good but more Aoe2 style than Aoe3.

Fallout 3 would be awesome, im gunna be taking 2 back up to uni with me because i wanna replay it again.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6296|Éire
Renegade or Last Ninja 2 from the days of the Sinclair Spectrum (young people won't know what I'm talking about!).
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6474
Not a squel, but a Company of Heros Expainsion were you play as the russians in needed
GR34
+215|6551|ALBERTA> CANADA

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Not a squel, but a Company of Heros Expainsion were you play as the russians in needed
NO kidding i want one with the landing at Iwo Jima and the pacific front
The_Mac
+96|6231

Havok wrote:

Umm...  Battlefield 3.  Fully equipped with DX10 graphics, a plethora of armaments and additions to each weapon (such as silencers, scopes, AP rounds, etc.)  Still the modern time period, but a total remake of BF2.  Make kits completely customizable (as in different levels of armor have different slots for weapons, similar to PlanetSide).  Huge maps too.

Sounds like Frontlines: Fuel of War doesn't it?
Wow, I totally agree. New modern BF ftw!
That said, I'd die for an AoE1 remake. An age of empires in the ancient world would pwn!
CoH: Pacific Assault (my name) where you get the whole arsenal of ship v ships, carriers, aircraft, etc.

Last edited by The_Mac (2007-04-19 19:50:45)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6650

a direct sequel to the legend of zelda: majoras mask.... they never really tied up loose ends with link
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6651

Storgie wrote:

um i want diablo 3, waiting longer than you, blizzard hurry up
yeah lol rolf

Also new Age of Empires Series AOE4
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6350|New York
Another Company of Heroes, or at least some expansions.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

sergeriver wrote:

I want Warcraft 4.  Wtf are you doing Blizzard? 

What about you?
Unusual, but I want the sequel to Advent Rising (part 1 of Advent Trilogy). On Unreal Engine 3.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6576|Portland, OR, USA
another hitman... Blood  Money was awesome.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I'm gonna speak of old school SNES or NES games....

A Chrono Trigger Sequel (Chrono Cross wasn't very good)
Chrono Cross was OK.  I have the soundtrack to both.

I could go with Warcraft 4.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6671|NT, like Mick Dundee

A PROPER, TRUE SEQUEL TO THE ORIGINAL QUAKE GAME. THAT HAS THE COOL, BADARSE MONSTERS AND ZOMBIES, REMINISCENT OF THE ORIGINAL'S LOVECRAFT INSPIRED FIENDS AND SHIT, NOT THIS STROGG CRAP. STROGG IS NOT QUAKE, LOOKS MORE LIKE FUCKING DOOM THAN QUAKE. GIVE ME BACK MY FIRST FUCKING FPS FRANCHISE PLEASE.

TAKE QUAKE BACK TO WHAT IT'S MEANT TO BE!

https://www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/385/quake.jpg
https://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/b/b0/200px-Quake_1_screenshot_320x200_e1m3.png
Take note of the zombies here. Had to be blown up or they wouldn't die. Annoying but cool. Can't find any other screenies that show the more fiendish and badarse monsters but anybody who played the original knows what I'm talking about.
https://users.telenet.be/adventuregames/screensh/quake1.jpg
Q1 Deathmatch FTW!
Yes the graphics are shit but the MONSTERS WERE BADARSE!

Also, the soundtrack to the original was done by Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails...

That said, Q2 and Q3 were very good. Just not Quake to my mind. Should have had different names.

EDIT

For people's benefit, the source code is available free and the game is buried inside it. I preferred to buy legal copies of the first three Quake games and I recommend them to anybody who hasn't played them. Both Quake and Quake 2 are still hugely playable today.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-04-23 00:06:27)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
jsnipy
+3,276|6528|...

starcraft
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California
Dude I want a Starcraft 2, Warcraft 4, or Diablo 3!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6671|NT, like Mick Dundee

Incased anybody missed the hint I'm urging you all to go get Quake's source code and play the original... It's awesome all the way through in my opinion. Play it on the hardest difficulty too, it's worth it when you beat it (on hard it may take up to six months as it is truly fucking hard...).

Quake was one of the best games I've ever played. As my first FPS I can honestly say in terms of single player and multiplayer only Dues Ex (the original, Invisible War wasn't nearly as good as the original), the Half-Life series and the Battlefield series' multiplayer have come close.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6659
Homeworld 3.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Rogness
The English Redneck
+10|6810|Plymouth, England
OK, I know this is going waaaaay back... but I've always wanted to see an update of Head Over Heels (Speccy classic).   Not a remake, but a full-blown sequel.  Yeah, yeah, I know - I'm an old man and I should stick with scrabble!

More recently - I'd love sequel's to; Colonization (a Civ4 mod would do); Planescape: Torment; FEAR; and Darwinia.
mellow
+0|6641
Freelancer, as sad as that is.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6495|Gogledd Cymru

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Killzone 2.
its coming out, but only on consoles i think killzone was the best multiplayer game with friends ever, fuck this internet shit ps2 and killzone ftw
Ryan
+1,230|6849|Alberta, Canada

Crysis 2

Even though the game isn't out, it deserves a sequel.

Awesomeness to the max.
Magius5.0
+106|6387|UMass Amherst
Starcraft 2 goddammit.  You know, like more of this whole connection of the Zerg to the Protoss shit, a true sequel that ties up the loose ends (and there's a lot).  If they make it into an MMORPG, heads are gonna roll like WoW, people are gonna get killed because of it.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6708
The 5th Monkey Island
The 2nd Grim Fandango

Also maybe Final Fantasy 7 + 8 with EXACTLY the same gameply just the graphics up to modern standards. SquareSoft would make billions!
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6454

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Killzone 2.
It's coming on the PS3!
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6551|England
Frontier elite 3 with multiplayer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard