Yes.22%22% - 46
Nah.40%40% - 82
If I get shoot out of a plane/chopper yes.23%23% - 48
If I run in their crosshair, no.12%12% - 25
Total: 201
Raphi
Banned
+354|6268|Basel, Switzerland
Hello. Yesterday they kicked me off a server, for teamkillin' back. That's why I'm asking this question. Anyways, I only tk back if I have got a reason/if he did it for fun.

I used the search button, but I haven't found something like that.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

no. it does nothing for you or your team.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

nope. Gives me negative points. Kidnapping is much more fun
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6268|Basel, Switzerland

max wrote:

If you get 50 points a round you wont care about 4-
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6540|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Yes i do, only if the do it on purpose.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6536|Belgium

No, although I did it twice (which is not much compared to how many times I got TKed)
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

KillahStyle wrote:

max wrote:

If you get 50 points a round you wont care about 4-
as my old economics teacher used to say: "look after the pennies and the pounds will look after them selfs"

Also if you kidnap instead of TKing you can easily get 50 free points
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6279
No. I think i've only deliberately teamkilled once or twice in my entire time in BF2. And that was when the guy had been really really annoying me.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6232
99% yes, but it also depends on my score or if i'm going to get a medal, then why screw that up on a useless tk'er
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6463|USA
If someone tks me for a chopper or a jet, I'll make sure their round is a living hell. Good thing that doesn't happen often...
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6279

elite.mafia wrote:

If someone tks me for a chopper or a jet, I'll make sure their round is a living hell. Good thing that doesn't happen often...
Oh yeah that too. I remember several times someone on my team has tried to tk me through the windshield of a heli/jet with their M95. I took off and make sure they paid for it.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.
No....I teamkill first.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6237|Scotland!
If they accidentally tked me, why waste 4 - 6 points? if they tked me on purpose, I punish em and keep playing.
too_money2007
+145|6317|Keller, Tx
If someone blatently tks me, I search for them. If they snipe me out of the helo while it's powering up, I'll ram a fucking jet into them.

Funny story:

I was getting tired of this loser who could fly the helo, but didn't have a bit of awareness in him, fly the helo for me (seemed he always got the pilot spot, every time). So, I sniped him out and took the helo myself. Next thing I know, I'm almost rammed by a blackhawk. I see it's him and can tell he wants revenge. I'm not going to let him have it, so I move on. But, he was relentless. He came back and I evaded. I had to evade nearly 10 times before I got tired of his shit and tv'd his ass down. Needless to say, I didn't end the round with a good team score.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-04-19 10:12:42)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

Had some ocasions where i see someone TK for a vehicle and i kinda misfire in his general direction and spams "sorry" afterwards in combination with "no way man"
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6600|Reisterstown, MD

If it is for something stupid then probably.  I always tk sucky commanders.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6633|Birmingham, UK
Never.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6718
https://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5328/bf22007041713205667oc7.th.jpg

you guys need to learn how to be good team players... like me.
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
ssonrats
+221|6654
Yep, if the little wanker tk's me he deserves one back.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
Yep, i'm into my revenge.

I'd rather know the guy who Tked me for the chopper isn't getting it again when i'm on that server, than to get 100 points a round.
Longbow
+163|6656|Odessa, Ukraine
Yes , if it was useless nade spammer \ clay whore or a moron who cant hold his trigger when he even see I'm friendly .
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6237|Scotland!

Longbow wrote:

Yes , if it was useless nade spammer \ clay whore or a moron who cant hold his trigger when he even see I'm friendly .
So basically 98% of IO Karkand?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6502|N. Ireland
I TK for jets. I'm better in them.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6794|Anaheim, CA

Most of the time no, but if they're a real prick and piss me off, they might get a rocket to the face!
Longbow
+163|6656|Odessa, Ukraine

Jameseyy wrote:

So basically 98% of IO Karkand?
You're playing on wrong servers . Not more then 10-15% ..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard