octothorpe
+2|6217
I am an artillery magnet.  Usually on rounds where I play that role, I get mad and go spec ops if I'm not already.  I managed to sneak into the enemy base on such an occasion.  As I blew up their scanner and was running toward their uav, I noticed a jet spawn in the hanger nearby.  Knowing that someone would be coming for it quickly, I tossed some c4 on the side and tried to hide.  I was just about to give up and try to take the flag when someone ran up, jumped in, and took off.   I waited until they got some altitude and detonated the plane mid flight.  It's a glorious sight.
Supersized
"You want fries with that?"
+1|6725|Tucson, AZ
Playing Kubra Dam, I was at the top of the crane sniping when artillery started falling around me. I jumped off to parachute to safety and before I could get my chute open, I was hit by a plane. I thought it was funny how I slammed into the wall.

I haven't had it happen in a while, but I have thrown a grenade at someone and killed them before it went off. Guess it just bounced off of his head.
sgtdude1987
+8|6218|midlands britain
best kills ever has to be playing IO jalalabad! run into the USMC uncap with a knife and start the biggest fight ever, seeing as most of them are snipers they don't have much choice but to reach for their own knives!
not hilarious in itself but knowing you just confused about 20 snipers in one go makes me smirk.

ive seen it happen a few times where people get shot and they are thrown aside like it was artillery? whats with that?
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6268|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Probably any kill using my Medic Vs Tank method. Classic one-upmanship.

I've also got a penchant for taking the gunner out of tanks. Those guys think that because they've got armoured legs they're invincible. Truth is they're easier to kill than most troops, provided you stay away from the main gun (not the .50 cal, they can't hit shit if the tank's moving).
Any time I see a tank with a gunnner, and the tank doesn't see me, 3 or 4 shots = kill!

EDIT: Crappy url code

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2007-05-17 01:42:34)

darkhorror
+1|6274
Tried to spot a guy who was a good bit away while walking with an m16 on single shot not zoomed in, instead of spotting them fire a single shot and kill the guy.
Profitteroles
+11|6239|Dartford
On Krakand just after USMC took the Hotel flag,  i spawn at the square and went over to where the Tow is and lay prone to gun down the guys comming up the allyway. One dude comes legging it out of the ally so i fire away and kill him b4 he leaves the ally and his body just takes off does a few flips and lands right infront of me beside the TOW lol looked like something out of the Matrix
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6297|Bloomington Indiana
i was playing mashtur city a while back...i was defending *or attempting to* the back yard point when i notice the MEC transport chopper *full* getting ready to land and cap the point...as it slowly came down, i ran up behind it waiting for the guys to jump out....then i realized that it has an open back....i threw 3 grenades real quick, the first one made it up to the pilot, killing him, the other two went off right after that killing everyone else. watching the pitiful site of a smoking chopper falling 20 feet was great
bucfan609
+9|6347|Queen Creek, AZ USA
I just got a new laptop and cranked up the settings to high. I even cranked up the shadow settings. I was on Sharqui at the construction site. I walked around a building and started shooting at an enemy until I realized that it was my shadow. I got off around 4-5 rounds, just enough to alert the real enemy and allow him to shoot and kill me.
pvtnoob0071
+0|6170|London
Ran around a corner in Karkand in the center by the fountain and got murdered by a waiting USMC with an M16. Ok fair enough I can live with that, but then a medic team-mate decides to revive me without taking out the USMC, who proceeded to nail me dead again, only to have my teammate revive me again. 4 times I died and was revived before the medic finally spotted the USMC, who must have been pissing himself at the easy kills, and was mowed down too. Argggg!!!
JaggedPanther
+61|6474

Mine will always be cruising up and down the mean streets of Levithan on my ATV with 2 C4 on the front.

I see a guy running towards a tank and I'm in good position to cut him off and C4 him.

The guy jumps at the last moment (probably 'jump and enter vehicle' manuever) but I hop off my ATV, ATV keeps going and he accidentally enters into the oncoming ATV instead.

ATV's are the fastest land vehicle the game can offer, so the ATV keeps going fast and jumps over a cliff and right into the water. But I detonate C4 before he hits water. HILIARIOUS!!!!

I can only image his suprise when he thought he was going into a nice safe tank only to enter a ATV full of explosives (and suddenly facing teh other direction), over a cliff, diving into the water then BOOM!!!.

Another one I can replicate more than once per round is on Warlord, being Spec Ops  (and anyone can try this). Place C4 on the ground just before the MEC APC spawns. Wait until someone comes racing around the corner and jumps into the APC spawn area 2 floors down. Detonate C4 as they reach the ground and see them go sky high. 

https://img293.imageshack.us/img293/615/screen140nh9.jpg
Another fool who thought he would be inside the nice comforts of an armored vehicle bites the dust (or went to kiss the sky )

I've seen them go higher with 5 C4's but I kept 2 for the next one

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-06-09 03:11:21)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

I have made quite a lot of interesting and funny kills in BF2. However, this one (literally) made me fall off my chair by laughing so hard.

So I joined TV2 Cleansweep near the end of the round. USMC were still stuck on their island. I see a squad in a chopper nearing the island and thought Id try some M95 cockpit shooting. So I join the squad and bail out over the island, landing here:

https://www.sfsteam.co.uk/Snakes_Screenies/BF2a/OCS_Insane_Snipe_1.png

Notice that chopper taking off?

https://www.sfsteam.co.uk/Snakes_Screenies/BF2a/OCS_Insane_Snipe_2.png

BOOM! M95 pilot kill on a full speed, flying chopper in the air!
Ive checked the distance to the USMC flag from this spot and its ~330m. So, by elevating it I reckon this was a moving 300m M95 headshot

Unfortunatly, when I got back into my chair, I found that the enemy commander had dropped a vehicle on my head. Oh the joys of sniping
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6441|A drop house
I was in a driving RIB and I came upon a PLA squad trying to swim to the carrier. I rammed them with the RIB one by one. I was laughing my ass of by the 4th guy.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England
Warlord:  7 Kills, 1 claymore.   God bless some numpty who spawned on his squad leader then started dancing!  Flag defend as well!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere
i love using 5 C4's to blow up snipers...

they go SOOO high!!!
XISIX
+116|6616
Embarassing Kill :

Playing Leviathan - Got taken out by enemy in tank.

Spawned back as Spec Ops. 
Prepared Forklift with C-4.

FORKLIFT JIHAD !

Sweet revenge.

Embarassing Death :

Purchased Special Forces Expansion pack [ages ago].

Let's try out Warlord.  Alright - SAS.  Pick that spot off to left.
Hrmmm... ..... what's going on ?  Ground coming closer ?
You were critically wounded ?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ..... parachute FTW !
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6585|England
You wont believe this.

Yesterday evening i was in the F35 on Oman, attacking the airfield. I came in used my MGs and then blew up. I was like wtf - i must've crashed... in mid air?

I was hit by friendly artillery.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
I once knifed [HOT]GeneralCondom then paddle him then he cried to me in vent.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-06-09 13:46:50)

Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6498
Bailing out of F35 in J10, enemies think it's a teammate and stay put, drive 'em all over, 5 kills, kicked for stealing \o/.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada

xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6356|England - Kent
some times i shoot a heli just as i start to see flames come off it and some times i get the 2 kill yay
+3|6485|UK, wots up wiv my karma? O
FunNy sKiLL... I mean kill...

Anyway...(warlord) so i spawn at this base (hideout) and this guy (enemy) happens to have planted c4 right were i spawn ... so i spawn and he sets it off... but wait its a funny a kill not a funny death... OH YEA this is the part were where i get blown into the air without taking damage and land without gettings hurt at all and then kill him ... ROFL ... oh yea and then i laugh my nuts off and then i just see

someguy: WTF????// I BLEW U UP WTF??? ?# HAXOOR1!!11
and then he kept saying stuff like "hakkor u hax kik him" and "stop haking how didntyn u die?"
i dont know how it happend but i didnt get scratched one bit even after a direct multi-C4 hit... something to do with write on me or bieng right after i spawned probally

Last edited by 10973 (2007-06-09 14:21:40)

henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6349|Belfast
back when i was a noob on 1.0

i see a flaming cobra
what do i do
get my pistol and shoot it
moments later:

henno13[killed]cobra pilot
henno13[killed]cobra gunner

i was thinking wtf

never got a kill like that since

and my first karkand game after i got SF
i was at square and the USMC were attacking
i fired my f2000 into the fog
[BF2s]henno13[F2000]some unlucky randomer

Last edited by henno13 (2007-06-09 14:42:13)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

henno13 wrote:

i see a flaming cobra
what do i do
moments later:

i was thinking wtf

Mine was the same. Except sub out the Cobra with a F-35B raping the airfield while hovering.

Stupid son of a bitch flew straight into a hill.

Something tells me I've posted this before, probably in this very thread.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6349|Belfast

cowami wrote:

henno13 wrote:

i see a flaming cobra
what do i do
moments later:

i was thinking wtf

Mine was the same. Except sub out the Cobra with a F-35B raping the airfield while hovering.

Stupid son of a bitch flew straight into a hill.

Something tells me I've posted this before, probably in this very thread.
f35b got owned by himself
[insert noob/idiot here]

Last edited by henno13 (2007-06-09 14:45:18)

The_Tank
+0|6169
I've been laughing at these for ½ hour for now

My one (OK, I didn't kill that guy, but it was funny *IMO*)
OK, I was playing an good Finnish server, as I am Fin, and squad Alpha (where i was) was taking over one of the villages in west "wing" of the Midway,(there was me, squad leader, and two others) and squad leader made an supply drop at our position. As the crate was close to earth (3-4 meters) an enemy jumps behind corner right into that place where the crate is landing, and gets crushed by the crate . "Enemy is no more" I laughed at it so hard, that I didn't even notice we were just blasted away by an enemy arty support

Last edited by The_Tank (2007-06-09 14:54:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard