Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada
i was comander on wake.... and i make a vehicule drop... at the same time a jet comes and BOW my vehicule kills the jet

Last edited by Andoura (2007-04-18 21:39:57)

.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6277|Illinois
I C4ed an enemy, and his dead carcass flew horizontally at about mach 10. He slammed into one of my teammates and killed him. It didn't count it as a teamkill either, heres what it said:
.Robzored. [C4] Confused_MEC_guy
Confused_MEC_guy [killed] Happless_teammate
Killya
+4|6292
Buggy squashing 6 MECs all clustered by a dumpster near the back MEC main on Jalalabad and then driving back about 30 seconds later and killing 3 of the same guys + (likely) the medic  who revived them just to relive their same death all over again.  Best case of road rage ever.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6632|New Hampshire, USA
I had booby trapped a bride with C4 cause it is fun.  So i hide and wait and a tank finally comes.  So, i wait till its is over the C4 and i blow the bridge out from under it.  Sadly, it landed on dry ground and look hardly scratched.  So, I sprint up to the bridge, jump onto the tank, place my remaining two C4's next to the bewildered gunner, and dove off just before blowing the tank up.  It was one of the coolest things i've done in BF2, a moment you have to have seen to appreciate.

It kinda remined me of Legolas taking down that elephant singlehandedly in LOTR: Return of the King.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6656|Lancaster Ohio, USA
I don't recall any hilarious kills, but I'm extremely fond of getting in a pickup truck on Warlord and sitting at the Plaza on the .50 and shooting all of the people coming down in the parachutes. It's amazing how many of them still try and spawn in at the parachute drop, makes me laugh every time.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6283|Pennsyltucky

I was playing when I was killed in the line of Duty.  Then to make matters worse my killer decided it would be amusing to "T-Bag" me.
Unfortunatley, for him, he didn't see my medic standing behind him.

As soon as I was revived I filled his crotch full of lead.

Then my teammate & I double T-Bagged him!

Last edited by T.Pike (2007-04-19 03:45:49)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea

teamorange wrote:

This isn't a specfic kill but when you are a sniper and you hop down for a knife kill and then find 3 other guys around the corner and you knife all of them. Most people are clueless in this game
Ohhhh i love that, i was at the lake on jalalallallalalabad, me MEC, coming across from the outpost, i can see a USMC guys legs moving through the gap in between the rocks so i think ill pull my knife, jump the rock and knife him by suprise, i get there, there is a fool with a PKM, a medic reviving a dead guy and one guy facing me, i knife the one facing me, the guy the medic just revived and the medic- un beknowns to the PKM guy, so i casually walk around infront of him, crouch down and just sit there, then he realised i wasnt friendly....too late, i felt invincible after that...then smeone headshots me with the l96
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6268|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

I had booby trapped a bride with C4 cause it is fun......
Some fucking wedding!
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6229|Scotland!

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

I had booby trapped a bride with C4 cause it is fun......
Some fucking wedding!
LOL +1
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6268|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Funniest real kill:
Dragon Valley, Spec Ops, PLA. I jihad jeep a USMC M1A2 coming out of their base. Then I C4 the gate posts and lie in wait. My commander, meanwhile, drops a supply crate just behind the gatehouse. The guy I jihaded tries to drive through the gate and I c4 him again. Replace C4, rinse, repeat. Did this 5 times before I decided he MUST get wise soon, so I went to cap the flag. He must have thought I'd be out of C4, or stupid or both.

Funniest Kill that never really happened:
I'm a sniper flying a J-10 on Dalian. After dogfighting for a while I'm locked on to and don't have flare with little health. I bail out. The jet blows up above me. I parachute and land ONTOP of an enemy jet. After cruising around wing-surfing for a while I pop the pilot with my M95 and jump in. I bail out as the jet crashes into a full Blackhawk giving me 6 roadkills. I land on the ground, the entire USMC army is around me, I claymore half of them and take the rest out with a combination of M95, small-arms fire and then resort to hand-to-hand knifing techniques. Once entirely out of ammo I grenade myself so that I can die with glory. Guitars wail a fanfare to my demise. I pork a hot young fitty to celebrate. Statues are erected in my honour.

True lie
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6559|Hungary
At Ghost Town !

I was bailing out of the Black Hawk and i was in parachute at the northern flag point where the 2nd helo is spawning. I was landing on a sniper and i killed him !
I was surprised that parachutes can kill others
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6528|Belgium

venom6 wrote:

I was surprised that parachutes can kill others
I died twice in the jet already by flying into an enemy with his chute opened. Sad part is that guy had no scratch and neither had his parachute. Those things are made from titanium.

Last edited by De_Jappe (2007-04-19 05:56:21)

bombardier9999
+20|6484
Probably when im jumping off a ledge and when i open my parachute and land on an enemy the parachute somehow magically kills the guy lolz. Maybe it strangled him?
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6337

bombardier9999 wrote:

Probably when im jumping off a ledge and when i open my parachute and land on an enemy the parachute somehow magically kills the guy lolz. Maybe it strangled him?
i landed on 3 guys killing all three last night
it said killed

jumping and jut dissapering into thin air because someone was below me and opened there shoot. they got the tk for it i punished jk
_raab
+28|6234|Western Aust.
I didn't get a kill but:

Dalian, bailed outta jet, parachuted, threw a grenade midair for the hell of it, enemy jet flies under me, nade hits and bounces off the jet. Explodes like half a second later. Wish it killed the bastard
Shiffdaddy
+73|6334
I have no "funny kills", but one of my funniest moments was my brother who is 14 was playing all night and all day, I come in after like 10 hours of him playing and ask why hes playing single player.  And hes like "I'm trying to get my stats up and i've been owning all night."  And i laughed my ass off for like an hour.  He didnt understand that singleplayer doesnt count to the bfhq, he sat there cussing for a while and then just left.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6495|Sydney, Australia
I was playing Mashtuur city and we had taken the Mosque. The enemy was coming up from the Backyard and I spawned as a medic with my trusty L85A1 in the building beside the mosque (the one leading to the roof overlooking mosque where all grenade spammers congregate). I saw an enemy really far away at the Backyard running towards me so I stand in the doorway, go scope and aim. I got the cross hair tip onto his head and pulled the trigger. A message appeared that I had killed so-and-so but when I checked again the guy I had tried to kill wasn't dead! What was going on?

It was then that I realised someone had climbed up the stairs and ran infront of my one shot just as I fired, I laughed so much. He probably thought I had a wall hack or something.
ScoutStrike
+37|6254
I was playing Mashtuur City as MEC, sniping around a corner (prone). Somewhere in the distance I hear: "Clear! You're good to go, get back to the fight!" Next thing I know I see a pair of combat boots in my scope, so I blast his foot and he dies.

He told me later that the commander had spotted me, so he wanted to get a quick paddle kill before healing himself. Lucky me I guess.
MeanMachine77
+25|6280
best kill?

yesterday on warlord. im sniping and lying on the building complex east of insurgent hideout, when suddenly a whole squad ziplines in from the high rise building west of tv tower. they land on the little house of the hideout, where you can count the flag down without being seen. they were 4 and i kept popping them in the right order, because one of them re-spawned on the squadleader, who was the second to last i shot. then i finished the last one. they blanked the flag, but they never took it. whole squad hated and chased me the rest of the game....

most hilarious death?

a lot of them. as i posted in the "my nooobiest moment ever..." thread, one of my favourite is flying in on warlord with the parachute, missing the building at plaza, falling down, trying to re-open the chute. hitting "8" and getting 15 sec of breathing thru the gas mask while waiting to respawn...
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6277|Illinois
Me and a private jumped out of a blackhawk. I like to open my chute 2 feet from the ground, but apparently the private liked being a clay pigeon for the MEC below, and opened his chute right after he jumped. I skydived right into his open chute and died.

Last edited by .robzored. (2007-04-22 14:03:30)

im_in_heaven
+27|6589
This has happened to me probably 2 or 3 times. When you're sniping and you're in scope mode and as soon as you shoot,  a teammates head appears in your scope and you get a tk. The timing is amazing but it happens
ts-pulsar
+54|6503
Happened a couple nights ago.  Was playing the DC mod on Lost Village.  I was squad leader for a full squad on the American team, so I decided to help the team as best I could and just hovered in a blackhawk high enough above the village that I couldn't be seen and shot down, about 350 to 400m up.  Anyway, the map was just ending, and every person in my squad had somehow died within seconds of each other, so they were all spawning in the blackhawk about the same time and bailing out.  The map ended and I guess I had been in just the right position because on that final little camera shot before it goes to the stats you could see my entire squad falling.

Laughed my ass off for about five minutes.

Another one of my favorites was wake island.  I was in a buggy cruising around the airfield (I know amazing, an American actually getting on the island) running over people waiting for jets and the helo.  I guess I pissed someone off because a guy hopped in the tank and started trying to shoot me.  He missed with the first two shots, and the third shot was timed oh so perfectly to miss me, and hit the J10 flying over for a reload.  Needless to say I just came to a complete stop and let the guy in the tank kill me, cause there was no way I was gonna be able to concentrate I was laughing so hard.  Oh, and the guy in the tank did get punished
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I have another story, again!

I was playing on the ESU Air Maps server a few weeks ago. It was lagging like crazy, so I was proud when I killed a guy trying to cap one of the Mine Entrances on FuShe Pass (with an SRAW, no less). I stand there capping the base back for America, when I see two of our F/A-18s on their way to bomb the Chinese Airfield. It looked just like a military flyover. Except most flyovers don't have four 1000-pound bombs plummeting towards your head.

Boom.

F-18 pilot[Teamkills-F/A-18]cowami

EDIT: GREATEST (Not registered) KILL EVER

I'm flying on Kubra, in the F-18, which no one really cared that I had taken. I get the MiG on my tail, and the pilot uses the MG to shoot me out of the cockpit. As I watch my plane slowly roll upward while choosing my next spawn point, I see the MiG heading towards my now empty plane. The F-18 then begins to roll back over. In a circle. Onto the MiG.

BOOM.

MiG_pilot is no more.

Last edited by cowami (2007-04-22 17:43:35)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
BlackKoala
+215|6326
I have the best kill...ever.

I was gunning in an SU, when we were chased by an F-18 into the sky, and I bailed.  The F-18 stalled out, and I was falling down RIGHT next to it, maybe 5M apart.  I pull out my chute, and immediately the plane falls faster.

I launch a SRAW rocket, as the plane is slowly falling from me.  20 seconds later, I get the kill message.  I killed his plane with a SRAW that I fired 20 seconds earlier.

Leetsauz.
ethrion
+25|6394|Hong Kong @ the moment
I dunno if this counts but I absolutely love it:

I a sniper and had hit a guy (pvt or a cpl). He must have been on 2 red bars of health cos he started running away, strafing, jumping and panicking his ass off. I didnt waste any rounds I just tracked him, waiting for the perfect moment to take my kill shot. He ran for ages but I could see that he is going for this wall and once over it he will hit the ground and most likely escape the bullet with his name on it. Anyway, so he reaches the wall and leaps over it, at the very pinacle of his leap I fire and drop him. He was soooo close to getting away!

Its not that special a kill I guess, it just looked awesome and I did laugh cos I could imagine he must have been a little ticked off at being almost safe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard