b.i.g.sjonne
+45|6413|Ruurlo, the Netherlands
Please post your most hilarious kill/death!! I wanna know yours;) This one is mine

Yesterday on Wake Island; I was playing Chinese anti tank. Me and this guy who was also playing anti tank walked straight past each other. About 2 seconds later I realised he had a USMC badge on his sholder! He must have just realised aswell because we both turned round and started bunny hopping like crazy (I was trying to change to the P90). He was trying to shoot me with a DAO-12 but ran out of ammo and drew his pistol. Unfortunately I accidentally drew a knife, and we spent about 5 seconds doing a crazy death-dance round each other! Finally i switched to my own pistol and managed to shoot him! Some how I survived without a scratch!

Then I got ran over.

Last edited by b.i.g.sjonne (2007-04-18 05:17:45)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA
I shot this guy in the head and he fell right into the hole I just dug for him. I laughed my ass off.

oooh......ingame you mean....

sorry.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6434|A W S M F O X
Crawling up to sniper with paddles and just waiting till they notice you, turn and look at your paddles......*CLEAR*.

Always gets me.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6501|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Driving my buggy in Dalian and ramming a guy head on. I shoved him from the crane to the main Entrance
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6528|Brisbane, Aus

Playing on wake, was US m95 sniper on the Hill at airfield, the j-10 spawns and someone hops in, gets the plane started, i take him out and dash down to get it, and there's 4 Chinese guys running to force a tk on their jet.

I hop in and the plane takes of since it was started already, i squish all 4
b.i.g.sjonne
haha
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA
I witnessed a funny one the other day. I was at gatehouse in Karkand, a guy was running across the bridge from train. Right when he saw me he hopped and a teammate pistoled him. Im not sure what the hell was going on but when he shot him with the pistol, the guy launched sideways like he'd been hit by artillery. He flew off the bridge into the water. Strange.
b.i.g.sjonne
lol
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Crawling up to sniper with paddles and just waiting till they notice you, turn and look at your paddles......*CLEAR*.

Always gets me.
Hehehe, i'd know, ive been on the receiving end of his paddles many times,

but one of my memorables was on the crane at sharqi, climbed up, saw a guy already up ther sniping, just though he was another friendly, i get a few kills, then realise they've taken the construction site, there will be enemy snipers coming in a few minutes, so i move to the other end of the crane, only to realise the other guy on the crane wasnt friendly, we jumped around with the knife for a bit, no success, but he falls off so i follow him to teach him a lesson, i pressed 8 instead of nine for the 'chute, anf i end up landing on him and killing us both

Another was on sharqi a guy was in a humvee pwning all my teamates, so i sneak behind him, knife him while on the 50cal. i could hardly contain myself

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2007-04-18 05:34:00)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6537|England

F15 flew over our airfield on Taraba the other day. I shot it with a P90.

It crashed into the hangar, and I got the 2 kills
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6468
Killing 7 guys with C4, kicked for hacking.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6507|Las Vegas
Blasted a guy up about 100 feet in the air after he stood on the C4 behind the wood bundle on the flag at Oil Platform on Ghost Town, from Water Front, Hilarious to watch.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6323|uk

man... you make so many topics (just a remark... not a comment)

Going "d d ddd dddd dd" in an APC and killing someone (with the shitty side guns)

Me and this other guy were bunny hopping around each other. He emptied magazine into me, and likewise, me to him, He empties and pistol mag, me the same, I throw a grenade, he still doesnt die, Some nOOby team mate spawns with an RPk... sprays and prays... and gets both of us 8-)
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6747|Kansas, USA
Playing Dalian plant on Chinese. Our team had pushed the US back to the carrier. We weren't base-raping, but any attempt by the US team to leave the carrier was quickly put down. I was in a J-10 and doing low fly-bys on the carrier just to rub it in. Well, I started a lengthwise flyby over the carrier - inverted. I then started an inverted loop.

Well, performing an inverted loop is a lot slower than a regular one. When I reached the apex of the loop I was killed by an AT rocket! Couldn't believe he hit me so high up. Kudos for him.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6423
T-boning an enemy APC w/ my APC on FuShe and sending him over a cliff.  He panicked, jumped out, and the APC rolled over him and killed him.  I didn't get a kill......but I jumped out of my APC to look over the hill and watch what was happening.  It was funny.

KiL
Inimicus_7
+26|6332|England, UK

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Always gets me.
The best is when your USMC, and you prone next to the sniper and spot them, I did it to one guy it took me shouting "Enemy Sniper Spotted" three times before he realised he was MEC, he jumped up...only to get shock paddled in the leg.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6510|The Lost Highway
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/meleekings/screen166.jpg

Shooting random HJ-8 rockets at the train accident.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6434|Tyne & Wear, England
I was driving a jeep and saw an enemy standing on the edge of a cliff.  Anyway I hit him and he went flying for miles off this cliff.  Unfortunately so did I, still sat in the jeep.  I was pissing myself laughing at the way he flew.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
I claymored an abusive admin 3 times in a row. Then i get killed by a nade form my teammate.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6496|dunno
I shot a m95 at a full transport heli killed the pilot and the rest of them die from it crashing lol.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6507|Las Vegas

The_Killer wrote:

I shot a m95 at a full transport heli killed the pilot and the rest of them die from it crashing lol.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttt
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6699|Germany

was parachuting, a plane hit me. The parachute is the best weapon in game, the pilot died.

The_Killer wrote:

k.
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6298|USA Biznatch!
Keep trying to get some attention from a sniper by shooting near them and 'nudging' them. Then they turn around....PV2 PWNEDbySportsman11=US=[Kinfe - PWNED!]Some dude. Always have a laugh.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6496|dunno

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

was parachuting, a plane hit me. The parachute is the best weapon in game, the pilot died.

The_Killer wrote:

k.
Trust me put 1.03 patch on you want believe the amount of noobs but what ever it happened.

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-04-18 14:46:00)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Ooh, I have stories for hilarious kills and deaths!

Hilarious Kill:
A guy belonging to the clan that owns the server kills a clanmate who is on my team. He goes over and teabags the dead body, only to get an SRAW up his ass. The dead guy on my team laughed the whole time. I can imagine it from his view; one second, an MEC guy's balls are in your face, the next, he's been raped by an anti-tank rocket.

See, SRAWs on IO really are the greatest thing ever.

Hilarious Death:
I notice a Support guy waiting at a corner to mow down anyone who comes around it. (This being in my G36E days) I kill the guy, only to notice some shock paddles coming out from around the corner. I kill the guy again once he is revived and prepare to roll around the corner and kill that medic. The instant I roll around the corner, he decides to defibrillate his teammate.

Shock paddles + my lone wolf American ass = owned.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard