Poll

Should players be kicked for their skills?

Yes13%13% - 15
No86%86% - 99
Total: 114
I{endo
+20|6439|berlin

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

1.After two or three rounds of this, I started a kick vote, and my reason being was that "they were just too good."  They asked if I was accusing them of hacking, I told them "no, you guys are really good, get the hell outa here."  They were kicked very shortly after the vote.  No one even thought they were hackers.

2. I couldn't beat them because they were hacking.
First you guys are pissed because I voted them off the island for being good.  Now your mad because I kicked them for hacking?  Whats wrong with with you?
I'm asking you.... LOL
No guts, no glory.
mymatemarmite
+0|6482
At the end of the day mate you are whining cause not every one plays to your level, (thankfully, or it would be real boring out there), simply changing the reason for your post doesn't make it any more relevant. They must be hackers cause they were better then you is lame at best, get over it, there are many players out there who will be better and worse then you without having to resort to accusations.

Last edited by mymatemarmite (2007-04-19 10:46:46)

adv3rsary
+28|6738
no.. and it happens too often
logitech487
+16|6425|From The State Of Taxes
Definitely No , Only If Their On My Team - Just Kidding . There Are Alot Of Really Good Players Out And Some You Wonder About Are They For Real Or Just Using Hacks
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6729|67.222.138.85
It pained me to vote yes, because it is so frustrating to be on the receiving end...but if they are absolutely disrupting the server they should be kicked. Would I ever do it? no.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6304|Pennsyltucky

I voted no.

The other day I was playing and using TS.  There was one player who uses the server a lot but just isn't popular.

Anyway he was pretty much killing everybody all the time.  You could hear other players on TS getting frustrated & whining about him.  Finally an ADMIN was like "That's enough, I'm kicking him" .   I look at the guys stats he's something like 40 kills & 30 deaths.

I told the ADMIN he must be joking.  If the guy was 40/2  or  40/5, yeah maybe a little suspect.  In the end they ended up letting him stay.
daemonicust
+4|6265|Manukau
Why kick someone who has spent hours getting good, i love playing against the good guys. It's frustrating yes, but it only makes me play harder and learn from my mistakes and their awesomeness.

Kick team killers and ban uncap-able rappers.
ZCor3x
+46|6592|Pennsylvania
Of course they do.

I've been getting kicked for 2 years now.

Remember, you're good... you hack.  (you get kicked)

You're bad... you're a newb. (admins love to own them)
yas32
+0|6829
So i assume if you ever get good (doubtfull) maybe you would just maybe throw the game away and go play Mario Brothers..... wait i bet you would sit there and brag and brag and brag.........but this will never happen because i dooubt you will obtain the skill to be good esp if you cant play better people and just kick them..... do everyone a favor and go play checkers

personaly i love kick votes i get them all the time on our clan server i laugh at the voters and i laugh harder at the unlock nubs
and your probably going to meet a few with no rank who dont play ranked just because they do (twl or cal) who would wipe the floor with you.. does that make them a hacker?

Last edited by yas32 (2007-04-25 03:34:21)

Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6780|Denmark

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

of course not, as long as they don't cheat...

find a way to kill him (there is always one) kicking someone for being good is just lame.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6392|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
If they are good then no, but you cant differtiate between good and hackers as the PB screens show the same thing.

Go on instinct, on our server we do kick people, we usually discuss it in game and try and watch them, we 'think' are hacking. Sometimes we may be wrong, sometimes we might not. We try to stand back from the situation and assess it properly, it's not right to kick people for things we cant prove decisively. Its so hard to know if people hack nowadays they could be just lucky, or amazing, or hacking. Unless your behind them whilst they are playing I dont think any of us truly know if others are good or not. A paradox to be sure.

I now tend to distrust people on this game as I've had bad experiences of 'friends' who I thought were outstanding players only to find they actually cheat.

Ideally good players should never be kicked, but unfortunately it happens because of what BF2 has become. Thats the problem of the game that people will be people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard