Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6582|Washington
i lay down claymores and people are walking over them and not dying ? any idea why ? this happen 5 times in 1 round. seems like only maybe half the people who walk by them die and the rest just run over them like there not even there....
Des.Kmal
+917|6659|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
good. i wish i was them.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Smitty5613
+46|6567|Middle of nowhere, California

Spider1980 wrote:

i lay down claymores and people are walking over them and not dying ? any idea why ? this happen 5 times in 1 round. seems like only maybe half the people who walk by them die and the rest just run over them like there not even there....
good, finally a glitch that i like...
cospengle
+140|6528|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Did you remember to turn then on? You turn them on by pressing enter and changing to another kit.
JaggedPanther
+61|6515
They take 5 seconds to activate
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6802

Isn't there an "arming" time?
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6489|Newcastle NSW Australia
If you are laying them down when people are running at you and they are not dieing, its because they take 5 seconds to activate. This essentialy stops people being able to use them as an aoffnsive weapon, thats what your rifle is for.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6750

Spider1980 wrote:

how about... i dont know try something that shoots bullets instead?
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
im_in_heaven
+27|6629
try a real weapon.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6618|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Des.Kmal wrote:

good. i wish i was them.
Same but for APM
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6582|Washington
its longer than 5 seconds, its giving people time to walk by it and capture a flag and run away past my claymore... 1 example. i always get weired problems. maybe I'm trippin and it was less than five Min's or they just happen to uhhh... they should die. i get killed my claymores that i see 50 feet away and when i see them i walk around them and blow up... I'm like wth!i was 50 feet away... that's kinda far from dying from claymores. these don't seem to be very consistent with what there suppose to do seems like. i slept for like maybe 2 hours last night so maybe i should sleep now

when i kill someone with bullets it doesn't make me laugh

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-04-17 20:53:50)

.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6318|Illinois
Claymores have a limited radius. The real life ones may be able to kill 20-30m away but these only go about 5-8m. Or it could just be a stupid EA glitch like everything else.
Did you remember to point them the right way? "This Side Towards enemy"
LT.Victim
+1,175|6604|British Columbia, Canada
You have to arm them..

click the button to the left of "Done", Should start with a "S" or something..
Smithereener
+138|6357|California
Arming time. There's a short delay between the setting down and the explosion. Another factor may be whether it was in open spaces or places with barriers. If you meet a claymore int he middle of nowhere, chances are you're dead. But if you're right next to a doorway, sometimes you may set it off, get damaged, but not die. Another thing that might have happened is that the claymore faced up a hill or was on top of a hill. A guy might go into the radius running up a hill and trigger it with his head and the explosion might not kill him. Same with if you were at the top and the claymore is facing up the hill, sometimes, I guess it explodes into the hill and not the guy.
MrBrain
+24|6731|Finland

Spider1980 wrote:

its longer than 5 seconds, its giving people time to walk by it and capture a flag and run away past my claymore...
Now clays around flags are really gay! Why aren't there more servers with FF on for claymores...

edit: I have to admit when I'm at a server with FF on and see a team clay by a door/near a flag I sometimes run at it and die on purpose. Just to give the gay sniper minus points, and perhaps even punish if I'm in a bad mood...

Last edited by MrBrain (2007-04-17 21:30:02)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6604|British Columbia, Canada
I just wish they would have kept the claymores and Explosives like they were in the begging..

chuck a nade, and by by to claymores.
MrBrain
+24|6731|Finland

LT.Victim wrote:

I just wish they would have kept the claymores and Explosives like they were in the begging..

chuck a nade, and by by to claymores.
ah, the good old days. And it actually made more sence than the undestroyable clays we have now
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6582|Washington

Smithereener wrote:

Arming time. There's a short delay between the setting down and the explosion. Another factor may be whether it was in open spaces or places with barriers. If you meet a claymore int he middle of nowhere, chances are you're dead. But if you're right next to a doorway, sometimes you may set it off, get damaged, but not die. Another thing that might have happened is that the claymore faced up a hill or was on top of a hill. A guy might go into the radius running up a hill and trigger it with his head and the explosion might not kill him. Same with if you were at the top and the claymore is facing up the hill, sometimes, I guess it explodes into the hill and not the guy.
i think that might be the problem. i like to hide them in a bush or right next to something, maybe that's causing the problem. i usually point them in the right direction    i never armed them in any special way before, i just drop them down and run away and boom. he he he he

and not being able to destroy them is pretty dumb, in rvs all you had to do was shoot it or throw a frag at it to blow it up. oh well more fun for me

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-04-17 22:50:51)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6662|Gold coast, Aus.

LT.Victim wrote:

You have to arm them..

click the button to the left of "Done", Should start with a "S" or something..
"Arm" starts with an "S"?

I spose, it is EA. Trust them to do anything
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6372|teh alien spaceshit
Once upon a time, a boy named Jay a.k.a. thtthht set a claymore in her neighbor's trash can because THEIR DOG KEPT EATING MY SCIENCE PROJECT! LOL
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6670|Mexifornia, USA
I love the kids that don't realize theres a rifle attached to that GL they always use, also.

Maybe they should add another kit that's just "Claymore", and all you get is 2 claymores, a knife, and everyone, including the enemy can see you. And maybe you wear a pink dress, too.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6504|A W S M F O X

thtthht wrote:

Once upon a time, a boy named Jay a.k.a. thtthht set a claymore in her neighbor's trash can because THEIR DOG KEPT EATING MY SCIENCE PROJECT! LOL
LOL!!!!! No-one likes you!!!!!
Ghostface|UK
+6|6261
The longer you leave them they become more volatile this is why some times you can run straight past some and other times get your face blown off from the other side of the map.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6363|Orrstrayleea

JET_G raidensen wrote:

thtthht wrote:

LOL!!!!! No-one likes you!!!!!
pwned
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6431

thtthht wrote:

A boy.

Named Jay.

Set a claymore.

In HER neighbour's trashcan.
So Jay is a boy...or...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard