Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas
-=AN=- is back. The server has been installed, configured, tested, fixed, re-tested, souped up, fixed again and tweaked for bonus points.  The server is for the most part, fully operational and ready for people to start killing each other.

Server IP is:8.6.15.203:27015

We want this server to be the best possible out there.  We did it before and we're going to do it again and even better than last time.  For all you zombie mod players out there, your days of playing on shitty servers with shitty maps, shitty admins, shitty rules, shitty settings and overall shitty people are over.

Current Maps are:
zm_lila_panic
zm_cratesfinal
zm_ocx_orly_b3
zm_Temple_v1
zm_winterfun_b3a
zm_csk_lila_panic_cairo
zm_hellarch
zm_killbox_final
zm_moon_texture_v1_fix
zm_scrapyard_b3
zm_towers_v2
zm_athletic_factory
zm_bumfight

If you would like to suggest a map to be put into the rotation, do so here and we will test it.  If the map is deemed good enough we will implement it onto the server rotation.

Your -=AN=- Server Admins are as follows:
Cougar
Shaneo
Defiance
Jestar
Sarrk
CosmoKramer
Keddy
Lt.Victim
Darkfire
CyborgNinja
Marlboroman
And an invisible ghost admin who will not be named

If you see any abusive behavior please report it here.  Likewise, if you see any of these guys doing a good job, this is also the place to give the kudos.  Don't hesitate to contact these guys if you need any assistance.

Also, you can look at live stats of the server by clicking the below link.  This allows you to see how many people are playing and who is online.

-=AN=- ZM Server

Finally, as always, any suggestions as far as content, rules, kudos, flames, gripes, praise etc are welcome and wanted.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED ORGANIZE THIS AND DONATED TIME, EFFORT AND MONEY IN ORDER TO GET THIS ROLLING!!! THANK YOU FROM ALL THE ANTARCTIC NINJAS!!!
https://www.zombiemod.com/gallery/files/1/0/4/HalloweenZombine.jpg

Last edited by Cougar (2007-04-16 12:31:55)

CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6619|Medford, WI
how come i am not on there cougar??
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

CosmoKramer wrote:

how come i am not on there cougar??
Some people slip through the cracks.  My bad.

Sorry.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6619|Medford, WI
its alright alright man, am I in the admin module yet?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

CosmoKramer wrote:

its alright alright man, am I in the admin module yet?
I need your steam id.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6619|Medford, WI
its friendofclyde
edit- missed the y

Last edited by CosmoKramer (2007-04-16 18:19:55)

Jbrar
rawr
+86|6542|Winterpeg, Canada
someone get on the server sop we can get a game goin or something
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6751|the middle of nowhere
Time to bust out the \/\/()()']['!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

CosmoKramer wrote:

its friendofclyde
edit- missed the y
Thats your friend ID, I need your steam ID.  Go into console and type "status" without the quotations.  It should look like STEAM 0:0123428.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6619|Medford, WI
Steam_0:1:12285258
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Join now
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
I'll start playing when I can donate (well, I could now, but I need all the money I can get for a major PC upgrade in a few months time)

ZM has too many retards. people who break barricades to get in, people who camp in spots where zombies cant reach you, people who destroy barricades for fun, and so on.. unless if I can kick these people, then no.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I'll start playing when I can donate (well, I could now, but I need all the money I can get for a major PC upgrade in a few months time)

ZM has too many retards. people who break barricades to get in, people who camp in spots where zombies cant reach you, people who destroy barricades for fun, and so on.. unless if I can kick these people, then no.
You obviously didn't play much with me last time.  My ban hammer is swift and heavy.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6624|Camp XRay

Cougar wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

You obviously didn't play much with me last time.  My ban hammer is swift and heavy.
like the dick of zeus
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

like the dick of zeus
More like the dick of Zeus's dad.  If you even look at my cade wrong and I'm moving to ban.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
populate it, we have 3
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
Joining..
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Ah well. Was a few alright rounds.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

Chances are, if you see some of these things pop up in the ZM server, you know I'm on

Admin has teleported...(Everyone)
Admin has changed (Everyone) Color (Usually black, or Red Vs Blue
Poll: Jestar is
Black
Leb
Gay
All of the above
Admin has changed gravity 1
(Then shortly)
Admin has changed gravity 100000
(Just about any text in the centre of the screen)
And my personal favourite
Admin has given Sarrk weapon_smokegrenade
x1000
And some other things I wont tell you about.. You'll just have to play to see.

And Cougar. I know who the invisible admin is..

And just so you don't get the wrong idea

Disclaimer
These occurances are usually rare and are used in a way that they do not impact upon your gameplay, unless the public is consulted.

Seriously guys.

Last edited by Sarrk (2007-04-18 23:31:53)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

Is the server regularly populated on the weekend?
Flaming_Maniac
Awww come on Sarrky, who is this ninja admin? Must learn who to hide from *cough* I mean congratulate.

Could a list of all restricted weapons be posted here, or someone just tell me what in general they are. I want my para!
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Awww come on Sarrky, who is this ninja admin? Must learn who to hide from *cough* I mean congratulate.

Could a list of all restricted weapons be posted here, or someone just tell me what in general they are. I want my para!
I think it's just the para and the snipers. Which is fair enough because they do imbalance ZM. They are good for ZH though.
Flaming_Maniac
I know there were a few assault rifles too...just want to look at it and see if there is any gun that would be good that I'm missing.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas
Should just be sniper weapons and flashbangs.  I'l look into this.  In the mean time go populate the server.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas
Alright, whoever enabled all the sniper weapons and disabled all the rifles is about to get banned.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard