Yes61%61% - 53
No36%36% - 31
Thought about it0%0% - 0
I'm still playing !2%2% - 2
Total: 86
Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK
Runescape, one of those things that everyones done but doesnt like to admit it, like pokemon. So how many of you have played it?

I used to play the first runescape with the shitty graphics, it was pretty fun and free for a while.
What about you? Be honest..
kiteboarderni
+62|6689
played the training level, got bored moved to better games!
kn0ckahh
+98|6747|netherlands, sweet lake city
I played runescape, I knew someone who was really good and gave me all the shit I wanted
the economy of the game is great, but it just takes to much time, fights are boring from the start and
the graphics just suck ass.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas
No, but I know where to buy/sell Runescape accounts.  Kaineng Center district 1.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6472|Tyne & Wear, England
Nope.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6498|Kamloops, BC Canada
yes... level 106 account. stopped playing a long time ago though.

btw pokemon was great. one of the best RPG's (the first one) only problem was it was a little too easy.

ps. I think the wilderness combat idea is the best thing a MMORPG ever had. for those who don't know, if you died in the wilderness (the PVP area) you lost your items so that whoever killed you got all your stuff. It made it very exciting because it was a huge risk.

Last edited by Canadian_Sniper_X (2007-04-16 05:57:13)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725

Cougar wrote:

No, but I know where to buy/sell Runescape accounts.  Kaineng Center district 1.
Pssh your a nub cougar, Market place district 1 got a shitload of runescape accounts for 1 platinum each.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

No, never going to
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6774|Dallas

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Pssh your a nub cougar, Market place district 1 got a shitload of runescape accounts for 1 platinum each.
Pff, there isn't anyone in the Market Place except for nubs just getting off the baby island, which explains why you were there so much.
Maj.Do
+85|6761|good old CA
yea i played it. lvl 85 and 98 account. the economy was a fun thing.  But yea the graphics was what made it boring.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6649
If you don't want your account, PM me the details .
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6359|Iowa...
i used to play in about 5th grade.i got to level 40 or so and then i got bored and gave my account to some kid that was starting out.i'm such a good person.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6534|South Florida

thareaper254 wrote:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE THE REASON I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Begger ass newbs who constantly annoy the shit out of everyone
CONSTANTLY beg for your info, then threaten you when you tell them to fuck off...

And of coarse you cant actually tell them to fuck off because EVERYTHING IS CENSORED!!!!!! ITS LIKE FUCKING NICKELODEON
15 more years! 15 more years!
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6649

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE THE REASON I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Begger ass newbs who constantly annoy the shit out of everyone
CONSTANTLY beg for your info, then threaten you when you tell them to fuck off...

And of coarse you cant actually tell them to fuck off because EVERYTHING IS CENSORED!!!!!! ITS LIKE FUCKING NICKELODEON
lol, I don't beg. I have an account I use. I play it every now and then, I'm getting my fishing up right now .
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6465|the guy in the hind on gator
played for five minutes then deleted account
David.P
Banned
+649|6283

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

played for five minutes then deleted account
It's good that you did, A guy i know had runescape before they banned everyone on the free server thingy a few years ago.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6268|Basel, Switzerland
OMG. It was a hard time... The server of that game I played was down so I had to try it... I hate it.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6662
yes I played it for a while when it looked even more shit than it does now. I was 10-11 years old three years after I quit I gave all my stuff to some random lvl. 5 noob.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6576|NYC / Hamburg

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

No, never going to
same
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6488|Trondheim, Norway
Yes I have....
Oscar590
The Canadian
+3|6230|Richmond, BC, Canada
Yes, I have a long long time ago.....I think I got up to lvl 35
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6660|United States
I was playing runescape when I was 10 years old
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6377|Cali

Cougar wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Pff, there isn't anyone in the Market Place except for nubs just getting off the baby island, which explains why you were there so much.
Ascalon City bitch
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6586|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Yeah played runescape...along with pokemon...played both old runescape and runescape 2

It was fun the time it lasted!

But now im an hardcore FPS gamer!
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6539

Cougar wrote:

zomg guildwars!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard