Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord
More practice with the semi-autos in SF, this time SVD on Warlord. Just under 2 minutes long.

FileFront link if you want to see it better quality: http://files.filefront.com/SVD_Warlordm … einfo.html Just over 9megs.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6223
wasn't this done yesterday? I remember the poor video quality
ssonrats
+221|6646
Nice, i'd have liked more headshots though instead of body.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

davidonbf2 wrote:

wasn't this done yesterday?
Maybe if you're clairvoyant

davidonbf2 wrote:

I remember the poor video quality
That's YouTube for ya. Better than what Google did to the 640 x 480 version though, man that was bad.

ssonrats wrote:

Nice, i'd have liked more headshots though instead of body.
Yeah, so would I

You know I could have edited this to make it look like there were more headshots, but I wanted to show something a little more realistic. Long as the guy ends up dead that's all that counts most of the time.
Engineerisaac
+1|6222
no thats your crap video card and i love the fraps water mark cant afford 30 bucks? oh sorry i did the math you cannot.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord
Okay, let me break this down for you.

Engineerisaac wrote:

no thats your crap video card...
Partly yes, but partly it's an encoding problem. Shows how much you know.

Engineerisaac wrote:

and i love the fraps water mark cant afford 30 bucks? oh sorry i did the math you cannot.
Idiot. I have the full version, which you might know if you'd been here more than 10 seconds. I use the demo because the full version causes major lag on my machine.

Way to join a forum, get a comment in response to some moronic post you made that your pathetic little ego can't handle and then go looking for some cheap payback. Go you.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6423|San Antonio, TX
I love those roof tops along the main road at the Insugent Hideout.  You can keep an eye on the TV flag and the police office.  I always seemd to wind up fodder for the arty though.
I{endo
+20|6417|berlin

Engineerisaac wrote:

no thats your crap video card and i love the fraps water mark cant afford 30 bucks? oh sorry i did the math you cannot.
YOU^ should really take care of your own business first...

Vid was nice, the only negative tune for me is that prodigy song...little overused don't you think? Should have stayed with the arabic tunes.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
Your SVD skills are coming along nicely, but you still have much to learn..........*Rocky theme song plays*
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6353|uk

eugh...prodigy

however... i am also sure i have seen that video already. (without the orange overlay)

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-04-18 02:42:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard