hi all clan?
we are looking for clan to play match

we are [TURK] clan
thanks

www.bf2turkiye.com
mail:[email protected]
server:89.234.10.149
por:16567

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_clanprofile.php?clanid=9839&order=DESC&sortby=scor&page=1

Last edited by AdemTR (2007-04-16 05:26:18)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand
Join clanbase?
I know fucking karate
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6265|Outside your Back window
[PkM] A deadly group of players That enjoy Shooting things. It could be said that we are one of the best clans in this game. Our name PkM = Pedro's Krazy Monkeys   and thats Crazy with a K, just so you get the idea of how MAD we are.........
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6360

justice wrote:

Join clanbase?
clanbase is for the Army

fun is here
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6614|Camp XRay

hey we will still scrim. you guys keep cancling on us though.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6327
I'm sure that clan has a K/P server.. I was going round them on my second account pissing admins off, and one of the admins was that TURKIYExxxxxx guy that used to be high on the leaderboard before he got reset. They all had the [TURK] tag. Same guys?

EDIT- Just looked on your Bf2tracker profile. Picked out the highest ranked member at the top. Looked on here.. http://spieler-daten.de/xXpablo%2Aescob … nline.html 

Yeah, just a FEW K/P servers on there. Same guys I think.

Last edited by robthemadman (2007-04-16 06:19:45)

Chorcai
+49|6639|Ireland
TURKIYExxxxxx in 11-12th place at one time.
BlackKoala
+215|6316

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Maybe it's because one of the members took a nice little kidnapping the other night? 
imm0rtal
+18|6263|UK
infantry?

add me xfire if interested - tangsterch1nkz
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6403|Belgium
I don't know if it was one of your clanmembers or some turkish guy who put the tag as a prefix but the people I've met with that tag were always complete douche bags.

Last edited by FlemishHCmaniac (2007-04-16 12:26:22)

Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6512|Istanbul-Turkey
we were going to have a match with top but jamez stopped writing on our site. if you want we can still make a match. other clans are welcome too.

flemish are you sure that they use [TURK] tag?

Last edited by Ottomania (2007-04-17 03:38:05)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6777|Bulgaria
Turkey is a cool country
Mashallah
I think I've seen you on a 24/7 Ghost Town, Ottomania.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6540|EUtopia | Austria

Ace.O.Lamb wrote:

[PkM] A deadly group of players That enjoy Shooting things. It could be said that we are one of the best clans in this game. Our name PkM = Pedro's Krazy Monkeys   and thats Crazy with a K, just so you get the idea of how MAD we are.........
I flew around a [PkM] guy in the Z-10 yesterday and he wasn't all that great.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6211|Turkey
we did not arrange a match on any day but u can contact the mail address or msn:

[email protected]

and Flemish when did u see this guys b4 or after [TURK] clan created give a date and we ll find out
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6306|Newcastle UK
Top Will Scrim You!
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6211|Turkey
I Dont Think So !
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6306|Newcastle UK

DewilBurak wrote:

I Dont Think So !
HAHAH chicken, its cos u all suck donkey balls.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6211|Turkey
We will see u ll lose to us than dont cry!
eisBär
+22|6235|Germany

DewilBurak wrote:

I Dont Think So !
Why not, you agreed to before. When we were on your server, you guys were all about scrimming us. We set up a time twice and we all agreed and then you guys cancelled. I think someone banned our translator from your forums. Plus, your buddy said earlier in the post that you guys still wanted to, so what's the story?
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6211|Turkey

eisBär wrote:

DewilBurak wrote:

I Dont Think So !
Why not, you agreed to before. When we were on your server, you guys were all about scrimming us. We set up a time twice and we all agreed and then you guys cancelled. I think someone banned our translator from your forums. Plus, your buddy said earlier in the post that you guys still wanted to, so what's the story?
Who told us that we had a match ?? we never arranged a match.
eisBär
+22|6235|Germany

DewilBurak wrote:

Who told us that we had a match ?? we never arranged a match.
We had a time and a map set. Friday Mar. 30th 8:00pm GMT, Strike at Karkand, Flag by Flag. Then you guys wanted to move to that Sunday, Then ccanceled again and decided April.

Doesn't matter anyway now, if you still want to scrim, then Ademtr has an account on our forums and there is already a topic started where he's posted. Drop by, or have Ademtr post again, and we'll see what the other people think. I can't speak for anyone else in |TOP|, but I'd bet that there would still be some enthusiasm about the idea.

www.tacticsoverprinciples.org

It might also help if you un-banned the guy who was doing the translations for us, but I don't know the whole story behind that.

Last edited by eisBär (2007-04-17 07:31:33)

']['error
Banned
+630|6635|The Netherlands

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6614|Camp XRay

I doubt this will ever happen.

Macho Macho man...
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
imm0rtal
+18|6263|UK
Scrim us

i challenged and told Doggeh to say on your forums, but apparently u guys said no?

Last edited by imm0rtal (2007-04-17 08:08:51)

_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6211|Turkey
We didn't say yes or no for any match on sunday only the translator said it is on sunday but we didnt accepted it and i dont anything about the banned guy from our forums

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard