CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
Just goes to show that state terrorism works.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6744|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
i'd say 2/3 rd's of people here at home have wanted peace the last nearly 40 years - it's the extremes that don't, and they are always the minority..
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
I'm going to list this as progress towards peace.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6744|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
the tide has to turn somewhere some time
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

"if you can't beat em, join em" or something like that...

-konfusion
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6583|SE London

CameronPoe wrote:

They've already shown that many times over. Maybe that's where all the Islamic terrorists got the idea.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Bertster7 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

They've already shown that many times over. Maybe that's where all the Islamic terrorists got the idea.
Because this would be so much harder to do.

The UN, along with the European Union (EU), the United States and Russia, had established four preconditions to Hamas: Disarming, recognizing Israel, rejecting terror and changing the organization’s charter.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Kmarion wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

The UN, along with the European Union (EU), the United States and Russia, had established four preconditions to Hamas: Disarming, recognizing Israel, rejecting terror and changing the organization’s charter.
Mods are not allowed to post in D&ST.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

And who should establish the preconditions to Israel?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

They both have to come to agreements and recognitions. Israel has it's fair share also. I was responding to the cheap shot. One does not excuse the other.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada
everyone wants peace not war
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

They both have to come to agreements and recognitions. Israel has it's fair share also. I was responding to the cheap shot. One does not exclude the other.
OK.  That's different.  I agree.  I say a fair thing to do would be: Palestine recognizes Israel and Israel pulls out of the OT at the same time.
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6228

CameronPoe wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard