Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|5311|NT, like Mick Dundee

Err? SAY WHAT? I'M AN ADMIN! WHERE ARE THEY!

Hmm... I'm hungry. Midnight snack then bedtime methinks.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|5166|Adelaide, South Australia

I'm going to pimp-slap someone if I don't make Admin by Tomorrow... whoops, today

And I won't be on Tuesday.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5378|St. Andrews / Oslo

I can see the Admin forum, nananananana
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|5311|NT, like Mick Dundee

What's happening Tuesday? Eh?
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|5311|NT, like Mick Dundee

Jenspm wrote:

I can see the Admin forum, nananananana
See the hammer in my sig? I can hit you with it over teh intarnats... Don't fuck with AU.
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5378|St. Andrews / Oslo

Flecco wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

I can see the Admin forum, nananananana
See the hammer in my sig? I can hit you with it over teh intarnats... Don't fuck with AU.

coldplay wrote:

Paper Banhammer
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|5166|Adelaide, South Australia

Flecco wrote:

What's happening Tuesday? Eh?
Going to the Supreme and District courts. Damn Legal Studies teacher doesn't want to do it in school time, so I have to do it tomorrow. At 9:00am.



damn I'm pissed at that
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|5311|NT, like Mick Dundee

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Flecco wrote:

What's happening Tuesday? Eh?
Going to the Supreme and District courts. Damn Legal Studies teacher doesn't want to do it in school time, so I have to do it tomorrow. At 9:00am.



damn I'm pissed at that
Bahaha...

I am going to get a day off school to talk to my local magistrate and check out the copshop. Go me....


Then again, I only have to show up to school for three periods out of seven each day so yeah... BAHAHA! SUCKS TO BE FENRIS!
Australian culture is about two things, football and racism.

I never know what to kick.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|5166|Adelaide, South Australia

Flecco wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Flecco wrote:

What's happening Tuesday? Eh?
Going to the Supreme and District courts. Damn Legal Studies teacher doesn't want to do it in school time, so I have to do it tomorrow. At 9:00am.



damn I'm pissed at that
Bahaha...

I am going to get a day off school to talk to my local magistrate and check out the copshop. Go me....


Then again, I only have to show up to school for three periods out of seven each day so yeah... BAHAHA! SUCKS TO BE FENRIS!
Don't mention school again. Seriously, you have no idea how fucking pissed off I am with one of my teachers.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|5353|67.222.138.85


You silly power-hungry mods.

I'll look into it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard