65%5% - 5
727%27% - 26
820%20% - 19
Total: 95
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

FFLink13 wrote:

I'm not voting for any of them. Some people have ruined this competition. I won't be entering this again, I don't see the point now. At first I was like "OMG VOTE FOR DA BEST NOT DA FUNNIES!!!!" too, but then I remember that this is BF2s, NOT a graphic forum.

Guess what we at BF2s do best? HAVE A LAUGH! Some people have ruined that.
I don't care if you have a laugh and make something funny. But this one got too far.
So, it may not be a graphics forum, but you could at least try. Point is, you don't try, if you tried and it was teh funnies then fine, but it takes you...what? 2 mins? Therefore not allowing other, better sigs in because you just whore the competitions with this shitty 2 year old sigs. We might as well call it the SSOTW.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

Zimmer wrote:

We might as well call it the SSOTW.
super sigs of the week
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6743|OctoLand

Knightnifer wrote:

justice wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

I'm not voting for any of them. Some people have ruined this competition. I won't be entering this again, I don't see the point now. At first I was like "OMG VOTE FOR DA BEST NOT DA FUNNIES!!!!" too, but then I remember that this is BF2s, NOT a graphic forum.

Guess what we at BF2s do best? HAVE A LAUGH! Some people have ruined that.
This is a "graphics" sub-forum...
But the graphics sub-forum is in the BF2s forums. And BF2s forums are about having a laugh and enjoying inet social secks.
Yeah I see where you're coming from and can't really argue against that, agree to disagree .
I know fucking karate
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

Knightnifer wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

And for the record, i have been registered to BF2s for quite some time now. And with my sig - it would have been the first competition i have ever won with BF2s.
Thanks, thanks for ruining that.
wtf?

e-pen0r too small?
Jealous you wern't winning?
Over the three hours you took, to make your sig look the best... for e-comp.
Hoping your e-penis will grow?
more like 30 minutes...

And I enjoy making sigs, so I don't feel like I've thrown it away even if I lose.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

justice wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

justice wrote:

This is a "graphics" sub-forum...
But the graphics sub-forum is in the BF2s forums. And BF2s forums are about having a laugh and enjoying inet social secks.
Yeah I see where you're coming from and can't really argue against that, agree to disagree .
So? Having fun doesnt mean you need to act like 2 year olds with shit humour. If you were going to enter something that is funny, yet nice. Fine. But you don't. You don't even try.
You can have social secks without needing to be so stupid.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

Zimmer wrote:

justice wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

So? Having fun doesnt mean you need to act like 2 year olds with shit humour. If you were going to enter something that is funny, yet nice. Fine. But you don't. You don't even try.
It wasn't being stupid at all. It was trying to get people to laugh.
Against humour?
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
8,becuase it was kinda funny.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6269|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Howcome 5 is beating 3 since they're both basically identical?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6693|Devon, England
The sig I made actually took about the same time it took me to make one of my normal sigs, 30 minutes max. In my opinion, there shouldn't be a graphics subforum, I liked it the way it was, with just the "Rate the sig above" thread in the Junk Drawer.

And anyway, I seem to remember in the first post there being a statement about anyone can enter, no maytter what sig creation level they are. Surgeon and Nifer obviously both suck at Photoshop () so they tried what they can do. My sig was made in Photoshop [b]and[/] image ready. More skill is needed to make people laugh and smile, than the skill needed to make a simple sig.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

Knightnifer wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

justice wrote:

It wasn't being stupid at all. It was trying to get people to laugh.
Against humour?
I love humour. But humour in a paint sig with no artistic effectiveness...
Look, I know your argument will be "it was just fun" , "its not a graphics forum" or something along those lines.
So what? You can still enjoy yourself without needing to make a "humorous" sig that contains no artistic effectiveness.

You know me Knight, I enjoy everything, I am not bothered by too much. But I do care about graphics. I think I went a bit overboard on my comments. But I still think I have a point with this.
FFLink
There is.
And whoever gave me this karma:

I shit you not, that 300 sig is probably the funniest thing i have EVER seen on the internet.
Thank you
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

FFLink13 wrote:

The sig I made actually took about the same time it took me to make one of my normal sigs, 30 minutes max. In my opinion, there shouldn't be a graphics subforum, I liked it the way it was, with just the "Rate the sig above" thread in the Junk Drawer.

And anyway, I seem to remember in the first post there being a statement about anyone can enter, no maytter what sig creation level they are. Surgeon and Nifer obviously both suck at Photoshop () so they tried what they can do. My sig was made in Photoshop [b]and[/] image ready. More skill is needed to make people laugh and smile, than the skill needed to make a simple sig.
But people were starting to make more graphics topics.
The Junk Drawer was getting very muddled.
It needed to have some of the strain taken off it.
FFLink
There is.

Zimmer wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

It was just a phase.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

FFLink13 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

It was just a phase.
But now look at all the stickies that have been transferred here. The competition. Everything.
It doesn't really matter if graphics was still part of Junk Drawer or not. It would have made no difference to this competition. It gives a change for users to post their sigs. Even if it isn't very active. Neither is the Junk Drawer.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

I <3 my +1.

Today 14:35:06      +1      BF2s Sotw #2 - - - VOTING!      BRUSH YOUR TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH
FFLink
There is.

Zimmer wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

It was just a phase.
But now look at all the stickies that have been transferred here. The competition. Everything.
It doesn't really matter if graphics was still part of Junk Drawer or not. It would have made no difference to this competition. It gives a change for users to post their sigs. Even if it isn't very active. Neither is the Junk Drawer.
What I'm saying is, it was good enough for years to just have the "Rate the sig above" post, and for an occasional sig post in the Junk Drawer. This SOTW is really for this forum. You say I should look at all the stickies etc. but it is all just because this forum opened. People like to fill new things up with random crap (Tayner ).

If you can like... Duplicate the Rate the sig above thread into the Junk Drawer stickies too, I will be happy, stop moaning and never come back to the graphic section.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6567|UK
zimmer are you always this whinny fgs is was a bit of fun don't kill someone over it
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

7 Because zimmer told me 2
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Seven.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

zimmer are you always this whinny fgs is was a bit of fun don't kill someone over it
Did you read my last few posts, idiot.

My behaviour was over exaggerated. I had already stated that in my last post. Go read it. Don't make comments.
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Uh yeah, this is getting a bit outta hand.
I think if you wanna enter these competetions, you actually have to put some effort into your creation, like Zimmer said.

People make useless sigs and it fills up space, space that good sig makers could have used.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6481|Trondheim, Norway
Lol I was first voting no. 3, it was damn hard to pick one tho, it was almost random between 2 or 3 of them..
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6574

I didn't read the whole thread, but I haven't or don't intend to enter any graphics competition here because it isn't a graphics based board, so most people won't have a clue how or what they're voting for.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

Toilet Sex wrote:

I didn't read the whole thread, but I haven't or don't intend to enter any graphics competition here because it isn't a graphics based board, so most people won't have a clue how or what they're voting for.
Well, we know what looks good to an average gamer...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6574

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Well, we know what looks good to an average gamer...
Indeed. That's why this was winning in the vote:

https://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2139/300hc4.png

K...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard