Windwarrior2005
+0|6799
When driving, I reach for my mouse to turn my turret around to check no-one is trying to C4 me
Gotham
+3|6748
youve looked over every construction crane in town twice for snipers(true story done by me)

Last edited by Gotham (2005-12-08 13:56:14)

AlexDiasTeixeira
+2|6787|Netherlands, The - Rotterdam

duckforceone wrote:

you go outside after a 2 day session, and see someone moving on the street in the dark, and you look at them, waiting for the tag to pop up so you know if it's an enemy or friend.
(actual story)
Now you're mentioning this... I remember having this too, but in a dream or something... I thought they where enemie cuz they didn't have their names above their heads hahaha
(actual story)

Last edited by AlexDiasTeixeira (2005-12-08 13:59:12)

Stogle
+0|6755
lol the enemy chopper spotted one is awesome.  that same friend of mine who shock paddles me also had a lot of fun in leviathan calling out "Enemy forklift spotted" and "Hostile forklift inbound, over"

Last edited by Stogle (2005-12-08 15:07:50)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6791|Noizyland

...when...

-You choose to crawl up stairs and peek your face around the corner before proceeding - there may be claymores!

- Your car is broken, and you decide not to take it to a mechanic, because you have a wrench!

- You always run accross the road and dive into the nearest cover on the other side.

- You start 'leading' everyone you see on the street with your eyes, and wondering how much bullet drop is going to effect your accuracy. (For Snipers.)

- The bus is leaving and you're not on it! You run after it it and dive into the side, you bounce off, scolding yourself that you 'didn't hold "e".'
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Maj.Do
+85|6768|good old CA
funny
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6774|06-01
imagine if someone were to make a video of people like us doing bf2 stuff in real life situations!!
that would be some video! think that would crack up everyone who plays the game.....
i can already imagine what some of the scenes would look like....
SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6766|Orlando, FL
You step outside at night and want to press "7" for night vision.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6778
When your wife tells you, I want the divorce.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6791|Noizyland

Dude! Try not to be a downer.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6739|Pleasanton,CA

bugs1984 wrote:

You know you play too much when....

your spouse also refers to Battlefield 2 as "Birth control"
Explain please
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6787|AUS, Canberra

REDTEAM wrote:

bugs1984 wrote:

your spouse also refers to Battlefield 2 as "Birth control"
Explain please
it means if he keeps playing he aint gettin any
Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6732

gblanco wrote:

When your wife tells you, I want the divorce.
Rofl, wow.  It's wrong, but i couldn't stop laughing about this one.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

when throwing away trash your subconciously yell, "Frag out!"
Vic_Mackie
+1|6736
When you smoke two packs of cigarettes in one night.

When the letters on the keyboard are rubbed off.

When you take the side of the computer off and have a fan turning toward you and then your motherboard.

When you have three other moniters for backup.

When bf2s.com is your homepage.

When you join a server that a friend is in just to see what time everyone is meeting to go see a movie.

When you memorize IP addresses.
Stogle
+0|6755
omg i remember doing that, the joining a server just to see what time i was picking him up.  i did that all the time in diablo 2 but only once here.  and bf2s is my homepage ^_^
randomfire1977
+1|6749|Florida
- when you go to get in your car you check to make sure you can get away quickly before someone teamkills you for the ride.

- when you wake up the first thing you do is look for spawn campers.

- when you are afraid to go down the stairs to quickly because you might take some damage from it.

- when you actually try and balance a knife on your finger

just some thoughts
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6783|Canader , eh?
when you wake up screaming because you thougt you just got hit by an arty strike (this has actually happened )

Last edited by [N.B]canadiannnn (2005-12-12 12:41:47)

Icleos
+101|6758
When a female driver rushes through a red light, 40mph, and T-bones your car...
You get the feeling that the -1 team vehicle damage just didn't do justice there...

I'm still waiting for my damn car to respawn... https://www.stygianworlds.com/forums/icon_smile_disapprove.gif
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6750|cairns australia
at thefooty you yell we are losing this battle start fighting or ill find someone who will
CackNBallz
+45|6759|Toronto, Canada
When you fart in 3 rapid bursts.
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6729|US
when a pedestrian is crossing the street and you want to hit him with ur car (almost did)
SargeJp
+87|6766|Canada

bugs1984 wrote:

Every time you go to a new part of the city, your first thought is "wheres my best cover?"

You get jumpy and start looking around every time you hear something in Arabic.
any more to add??
haha nice lol .
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6744|Honolulu, HI
You've replaced your words of gratitude with "Thanks champ" or "Thanks, I owe you one."

The letters on your second row of keys say "Q, E, R, T..."

You're a smoker and you signify your need for a cigarette by saying you're going for a "verifying client data break".

When using an IM program you subconsciously press PgUp instead of typing "yea".

You see US soldiers in Operation Iraqi Freedom and wonder why the Drill Sergeant hasn't unlocked the F2000.

When you need to refill anything vaguely gun-like (Stapler, PEZ dispenser, etc) you call out "I'm bingo on ammo!"

If you see a flag at half-staff you wonder where the enemy soldier's hiding.

You seriously think a Defibrilator can magically heal stab wounds, bullet holes, and embedded shrapnel.

You're watching football or baseball or whatever, someone asks "What's the score" and you look for the Tab button on the remote.

Fifteen seconds after a guy is pronounced dead you wonder why his body hasn't vanished.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard