bugs1984
+0|6716
You know you play too much when....

You've ever bailed out of your car when the audible low-fuel warning goes off.

Every time your computer starts slowing down, you double tap whatever key you are using at the time.

You've hidden under the bed when you hear the garbage truck pulling up in the alley.

Your family and neighbors think you are crazy, because every time you pack the car for a family trip, you run like hell to the car, throw the suitcase on the trunk, and run like hell back, diving behind any convenient obstacle between the car and the house.

You've totalled your car in an accident, and found yourself in the driveway, waiting for it to re-spawn.

Your spouse does not allow you to order a sunroof with the new car, because "it's not a chair."

your spouse also refers to Battlefield 2 as "Birth control"

AND you're spouse has had to tell company that you suffer from Terets Syndrome, because you were in the middle of a "good online battle."

you've ever been pulled out of your house by the local SWAT team, because your new speakers were turned up just a bit too loud.

Your flight instructor is completely baffled when you ask "where's the mouse?" (For the pilots out there)

You've ever tried to bribe EA into giving you a badge/medal (IE KNIFE)

Every time you go to a new part of the city, your first thought is "wheres my best cover?"

You get jumpy and start looking around every time you hear something in Arabic.

Your roomie has ever threatened to kick you out, because he's sick of you sneaking up on him.

any more to add??
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6744

bugs1984 wrote:

You've ever bailed out of your car when the audible low-fuel warning goes off.
Oh man, that was SO funny!

When...

You keep trying to stick plastic wrap on metal objects

You keep putting lit incense in empty metal containers to give you cover.
Scharfschütze [GeR]
+0|6718|Berlin, Germany
At school sometimes you begin to whistle the typical Battlefield-melody.

smokyhead543
+0|6719
You want to capture a flag when you walk pass the high school around ya neighbourhood
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra
you cant get to sleep at night because as soon as you lay your head down all you here iss the brap brap brap of helicoter rotors
duckforceone
+3|6724|Denmark
you go outside after a 2 day session, and see someone moving on the street in the dark, and you look at them, waiting for the tag to pop up so you know if it's an enemy or friend.
(actual story)
adv3rsary
+28|6717
You have been hassled by security guards for lowering the flag at your school/college and you have been arrested for stabbing the guy who raises the flag at your school/college every morning
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01

duckforceone wrote:

you go outside after a 2 day session, and see someone moving on the street in the dark, and you look at them, waiting for the tag to pop up so you know if it's an enemy or friend.
(actual story)
hahahahahahaha!!!!!

can imagine how that must have been like......

or when..

1. you go to bed replaying the round you just played in your head then,

2. you finally fall asleep only to dream of yourself running around with a rifle in hand in some middle eastern neighbourhood shooting faces that uncannily look all alike.......

3. waking up from aforementioned weird dream and wanting to go straight to the PC.
vjs
+19|6772
You run accross the street in a zip zag pattern jumping up and down.

When you get to the bus stop you lay down behind the sign.

You wonder if other people can see the bushes your walking behind.

You get in the car and start beeping the horn waiting for you roomate to jump in.

You never turn off the key you simply jump out while its rolling, later wondering why it didn't stop?

You ask your friend for a pickup not a ride.

You found yourself standing up looking through the sunroof.

You really think the chain gun is an option you can get on a humvee.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX
Someone (not me) once posted something like
"everytime you stop your car at a stop sign, you want to hit F2 and check for ambushes with your .50 cal"

Edit: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4103

Last edited by Kung Jew (2005-12-08 11:02:16)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland
You know you have played too much BF2 when ...

... You start to talk Chinese.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6838
You are watching a police stake out a building and you mutter that they are nothing more than spawn campers.
Badcow68
+4|6726|Tucson, AZ
When you hear a helo\airplane or a large engine, you look around for a missle or tow emplacement.

You want to throw a grenade into a room before you enter.

Before you enter a room, you check to make sure you have backup.

Instead of going to lunch, you say your going to look for a resupply location.

When your boss ask you to do something, you push PageUp.
supermindy
+0|6716
You have a dream that you get up to go to the bathroom but someone has placed mines all around the toliet and you can see them through the wall.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6717|MoVal, Southern California
You assume many things around you have a secondary fire mode

someone rear ends you while you're driving and  you want to press page down to punish them

You're sweeping the floor with a broom, then pretend the broom is a rifle and you aim down the sights. (or any inanimate object that resembles a rifle / gun)

you help someone out and wonder if you got a team score point for it.

you keep on helping that person out and wonder if you'll get a badge for it (and hear the drumroll!)

When something breaks, you assume a wrench will repair it.

you refer to your friends as squadmates

you refer to your boss as commander

any small package with wires protruding from it looks like c4, and you run like hell opposite of its position

you're looking at your screen right now and see crosshairs for no reason

you  don't feel like talking to anyone unless they're on TeamSpeak

elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6757|Columbus, Indiana
How about this......

Your getting on a plane for a trip to xyz. The flight attendant looks at your ticket the pilot comes around you to get to the cockpit and accidently bumps you he says sorry and you say.................................

PLANE WHORE !!! 

lol
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

When you fall and hurt yourself, you shout: I need a medic here...
when you need help you shout: I need support, do you copy!
when you see a car, you mutter: enemy vehicle spotted.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Stogle
+0|6740
you go up to friends and push their chest while saying "clear"

its an inside joke with my friend and i, thats how he wakes me up sometimes
Seth Infinite
+3|6740|Houston, The Republic of Texas
Houston - I45 South exit to Beltway West.

On the exit ramp...
Off to the right are 4 storage tanks. Nobody on the stairs...top is clear.
Off to the left are tall buildings. A quick scan of the roof line..A ok.

Make the exchange to the Beltway
Off to the right there's a construction site..new warehouse, concrete walls only,
   no doors or windows. Gotta look real hard back in the shadows..it's safe.

This is what I noticed a few days ago while driving. Just wish I had a 50 cal mounted
in my pick-up truck.
HellSibling
+0|6803
classic stuff...keep it coming...all mine were used already...dammit...
Jodah3
+1|6740
I was at a college football game a few weeks ago and my friend, who was sitting in a different section across the stadium, sends me a text message saying "Enemy Chopper Spotted!".  I look up and see the news chopper circling.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX

Seth Infinite wrote:

Houston - I45 South exit to Beltway West.

On the exit ramp...
Off to the right are 4 storage tanks. Nobody on the stairs...top is clear.
Off to the left are tall buildings. A quick scan of the roof line..A ok.

Make the exchange to the Beltway
Off to the right there's a construction site..new warehouse, concrete walls only,
   no doors or windows. Gotta look real hard back in the shadows..it's safe.

This is what I noticed a few days ago while driving. Just wish I had a 50 cal mounted
in my pick-up truck.
Just watch out for the snipers at AMC 30 and you're clear then.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland
Whenever im biking my way to school I'm always afraid to get run over by a Humvee or Vodnik thats sneaking up on me.
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6783|Your six is my twelve
This isn't from me, but i read it somewhere else on the forums.

"I was driving down the freeway and I put on my brakes, because I saw a black plastic garbage bag on the road, and assumed it was a mine.  The guy behind me rear-ended me me and asked me why I stopped.  I said it was because I played too much video games."
=SoG=PredatoR
+3|6758|Austin, Texas
When you see a group of people you don't like and you calculate the power and angle required to throw a nade at them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard