Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6479| Texas
ok here's one that happened to a friend of mine

He was going out with this chick who had a twin sister and the two of them were pretty much identical. So this one day at school he sees her in the hall between classes, but her back is to him. Not thinking first, he goes up and hugs her around the neck, only to find out seconds later that he picked the wrong twin who he doesn't even know. She had no idea who the hell he was and pretty much went crazy in the hall throwing him off. It was hilarious. (I saw the whole thing first hand)
ssj3barua
+55|6690|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

finding out your wife has been having affair with your dad
Jerry Springer shit.
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine

jord wrote:

When you lose a relative probably.
^ this man speaks the truth . Nothing can be compared with that feeling ... stop , I know what is the worst one - live with\near your relative who is dieing and don't know it due to the doctor's recomendation
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6753
Having a infection on the outside of the left long between hart.... I tell you it sucks bad.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6440|somewhere other then here

ssj3barua wrote:

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

finding out your wife has been having affair with your dad
Jerry Springer shit.
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Jerry Springer ftw!
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6697|South Africa
Getting caught having sex :

-by inlaws
-parents
-brother/sister

-all of the above...
Volatile
+252|6706|Sextupling in Empire

I'm not sure about the worst feeling, but I can say that finding my truck like this this morning was not fun.
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f218/Volatile_Squirrel/IMG_1898.jpg
The black stuff on the door is from fingerprinting.

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f218/Volatile_Squirrel/IMG_1899.jpg

They broke into my roomates car too and stole his stereo as well(2 weeks earlier someone smeared shit on his trunk). I guess this is what I get for living in little me-hi-co.

At least they left my snub-nose .357 in the glove box.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
urinalysis
D00MSAYER
+5|6683|Austria
finding out your gf had an affair with one of your absolute best friends, after a 2month relationship.

even more painful/worse: had to put to sleep my dog after 13 years. a bit more than my half life at that point.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6351|Iowa...
placing a toothpick under your big toenail and then kicking a wall as hard as you possibly can.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

They broke into my roomates car too and stole his stereo as well(2 weeks earlier someone smeared shit on his trunk). I guess this is what I get for living in little me-hi-co.

racism is AWESOME!
Volatile

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

racism is AWESOME!
Has nothing to do with racism. It has to do with poor illegals.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
wouldnt it have been easier to say" thats what i get for living in area with a high crime rate" ......yeah....
Volatile

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

wouldnt it have been easier to say" thats what i get for living in area with a high crime rate" ......yeah....
Nah, I'm not really in the PC mood today.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

lol.....typical...sorry but i didnt consider that comment politically incorrect,  i saw it blatantly racist.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6519|Montucky

aj0404 wrote:

placing a toothpick under your big toenail and then kicking a wall as hard as you possibly can.
Or Kidney Stones (not the fact that its painfull but you're going to piss out a jagged rock out your dick)

Finding out that your Wife of three years has been cheating on you with 4 or 7 guys while she went to WA state to "VISIT" family for a few weeks and hasn't returned in 3 months. So you take the liberty of filing for divorce and the district court judge orders your son to be returned to the state of MT untill he's 18 years of age and your soon to be ex wife doesn't even show up for court or bring your son back to Mt so the judge orders the child to be returned to the father  and have a warrant of arrest issued for the ex wife for disobeying a parenting plan and good ol'  contempt of court.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

S3v3N wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

Or Kidney Stones (not the fact that its painfull but you're going to piss out a jagged rock out your dick)

Finding out that your Wife of three years has been cheating on you with 4 or 7 guys while she went to WA state to "VISIT" family for a few weeks and hasn't returned in 3 months. So you take the liberty of filing for divorce and the district court judge orders your son to be returned to the state of MT untill he's 18 years of age and your soon to be ex wife doesn't even show up for court or bring your son back to Mt so the judge orders the child to be returned to the father  and have a warrant of arrest issued for the ex wife for disobeying a parenting plan and good ol'  contempt of court.
that sounds like justice
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6519|Montucky
I still don't have my son.
Volatile

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

lol.....typical...sorry but i didnt consider that comment politically incorrect,  i saw it blatantly racist.
People see what they want to see, I guess.....

Funny how whenever there's talk of securing our borders and stemming the tide of illegal immigration, Hispanic groups jump to racism card everytime.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Funny how whenever there's talk of securing our borders and stemming the tide of illegal immigration, Hispanic groups jump to racism card everytime.
whos talking about borders.  dude, where are you going with this.  i took offense to your lil mexico statement and your trying to turn this into border issue. WTF.  you are a fucking racist.
Alpha.350
+19|6577
e y e     p a p e r c u t
Volatile

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

whos talking about borders.  dude, where are you going with this.  i took offense to your lil mexico statement and your trying to turn this into border issue. WTF.  you are a fucking racist.
You don't know me, so fuck you. I make one little remark inffering that there is a high concentration of poor illegals(an attempt to point out an ongoing issue in the state of arizona), and you go crazy and start spamming "racist".

Believe what you want, I don't know you so I could give a shit.

Lol, internets.

Oh, btw i'm done here.

Last edited by Volatile_Squirrel (2007-04-11 14:40:24)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

You don't know me, so fuck you. I make one little remark inffering that there is a high concentration of poor illegals(an attempt to point out an ongoing issue in the state of arizona), and you go crazy and start spamming "racist".

Believe what you want, I don't know you so I could give a shit.

Lol, internets.

Oh, btw i'm done here.
ok, racist.
Alpha.350
+19|6577
nooobs... stfu
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6652|United States
When I was in 8th grade I was riding a bike and then I got hit by SUV

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard