Sturgeon
+488|4981|Flintshire

Sturgeon wrote:

I thought you cut a hole in it then fucked it, you have to throw it away after a few goes though otherwise it starts to smell.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
CC-Marley
+407|6869

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Long Island iced teas are pretty good.
gurly drink
So vodka+gin+rum+tequila+triple sec+sour mix along with a splash of Coke topped with a lemon is a girly drink?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6695

Apparently "gurly" drinks are ones that taste good as opposed to ones that have minimal alcohol content
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6001|Places 'n such

CC-Marley wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Long Island iced teas are pretty good.
gurly drink
So vodka+gin+rum+tequila+triple sec+sour mix along with a splash of Coke topped with a lemon is a girly drink?
edit:lost the story i'd typed about getting really hammered on two of these. tasty, tasty things. 2/3rds spirits to.

Last edited by presidentsheep (2010-12-14 16:12:52)

I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6039|The Mitten

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

So I heard about this thing where you cut a hole in a watermelon, pour a handle of vodka into it, let it sit a few weeks, and then eat up
That's definitely something I need to try.
I do that shit all the time and i let it sit about 3-4 hours before the party. A few weeks wtf.
Once the bottle is empty, it's ready.
EE (hats
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6232|14072
Welp, broke my fucking hand.. At least i got a free t-shirt for buying a pitcher of labatt blue ROFL
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6001|Places 'n such
Hungover. Drank a lot of beer, now every fart carries a risk with it.
I'm genuinely concerned about shitting myself.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5277|Cleveland, Ohio
i like people who equate "toughness" with a drink.  small penis syndrome.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6001|Places 'n such

11 Bravo wrote:

This annoys me, sometimes I want something sweet instead of the usual beer/whiskey/raw bear urine that i'm expected to drink.
11 Bravo
Banned

presidentsheep wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

This annoys me, sometimes I want something sweet instead of the usual beer/whiskey/raw bear urine that i'm expected to drink.
ya i know.  its those guys who need to eat the hottest wings and watch UFC to feel manly.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5008|Dundee, Scotland.

11 Bravo wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ya i know.  its those guys who need to eat the hottest wings and watch UFC to feel manly.
or join the marines.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
11 Bravo
Banned
or fail at stupid jobs, fail at joining the navy lol, and go to some low skill IT school
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5008|Dundee, Scotland.

11 Bravo wrote:

or fail at stupid jobs, fail at joining the navy lol, and go to some low skill IT school
That doesn't make me feel manly though, so you fail.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
jord
+2,382|6718|The North, beyond the wall.
I never did get the whole eating the hottest curry thing. There's just no pleasure from eating something so spicy that you need to spend the next hour recovering from it.
11 Bravo
Banned

Camm wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

That doesn't make me feel manly though, so you fail.
neither did the marines.  wow you are pretty darn stupid.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6511

jord wrote:

I never did get the whole eating the hottest curry thing. There's just no pleasure from eating something so spicy that you need to spend the next hour recovering from it.
actually there is, physically and chemically in the brain... it's wired to pleasure pathways for many people

so shut up
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord
+2,382|6718|The North, beyond the wall.

Uzique wrote:

jord wrote:

actually there is, physically and chemically in the brain... it's wired to pleasure pathways for many people

so shut up
Yeah that's why the hottest curries are consumed, pleasure pathways.

That or drunk macho men are trying to impress eachother.
smoking cigarettes affects your taste buds.. i guess you have a better chance of winning if you smoke
BRiiNDED
+137|6164
I prefer a curry that has a sweet taste to it
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6001|Places 'n such
I just wack my penis out. Normally stops all the bravado.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
and replaces it with laughter
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5742|College Park, MD

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

smoking cigarettes affects your taste buds.. i guess you have a better chance of winning if you smoke
I don't think so. It affects your palate but I don't think it affects whatever http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsaicin binds to
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6511
jord i'm gonna bet on the fact you haven't got through your pile or airport departure-lounge army novels yet onto the pile of medical journals and food-science books... so i'm just going to politely say... shut the fuck up. hot chemicals in chillis and curries trigger a chemical endorphin release in the brain that gives a natural form of high/pleasure/rush. it's as simple as that. go away now, you're sounding like a second-rate mekstizzle with your conjecture.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

jord i'm gonna bet on the fact you haven't got through your pile or airport departure-lounge army novels yet onto the pile of medical journals and food-science books... so i'm just going to politely say... shut the fuck up. hot chemicals in chillis and curries trigger a chemical endorphin release in the brain that gives a natural form of high/pleasure/rush. it's as simple as that. go away now, you're sounding like a second-rate mekstizzle with your conjecture.
zeek....for fucks sake shut up.

what we are talking about is someone ordering mild wings for example and some dude will ALWAYS remark "pussy, im getting the fire wings."

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-12-19 10:17:39)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5742|College Park, MD
"It is common for people to experience pleasurable and even euphoriant effects from eating capsaicin-flavored foods. Folklore among self-described "chiliheads" attributes this to pain-stimulated release of endorphins, a different mechanism from the local receptor overload that makes capsaicin effective as a topical analgesic. In support of this theory, there is some evidence that the effect can be blocked by naloxone and other compounds that compete for receptor sites with endorphins and opiates."

from the wiki link
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6001|Places 'n such
hot=pain.
pain=endorphins.

/high school science

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard