unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

burnzz wrote:

Finray wrote:

Hey guise guess what

I can use the spellcheck on my browser
too bad you don't have "tech check" on your brain.
If we could run defrag on our brains, I wonder what the fragment map would look like.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

"pepsi" and rum doesn't quite cut it. fuck pepsi.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

Jenspm wrote:

Fucking americans and their drinking culture

its so lame
shut it you cunt
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6311

Finlandia Vodka is rather good.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

my wife's taken to peach stoli with sweet tea and lemonade. she calls it a "John Daly".
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Defiance wrote:

burnzz wrote:

at least we have culture.
US Culture. Ha. From an insider's perspective, what a sham.
I have yet to find a culture that isn't shitty in some way.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

Defiance wrote:

burnzz wrote:

at least we have culture.
US Culture. Ha. From an insider's perspective, what a sham.
i bet you have never been outside the US
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

burnzz wrote:

I love Pepsi and really dislike Coke. Really dislike it. Pepsi>Diet Coke>Diet Pepsi>>>Coke.

But.... but but but...

Rum + Coke =
Rum + Pepsi =
Brasso
+1,549|6630

mtb0minime wrote:

burnzz wrote:

I love Pepsi and really dislike Coke. Really dislike it. Pepsi>Diet Coke>Diet Pepsi>>>Coke.

But.... but but but...

Rum + Coke =
Rum + Pepsi =
wow exactly the opposite.  like exaclty.  coke is great by itself.  although i dont really like soda.   but pepsi and rum tastes a lot better than coke and rum.  i would know.  yayyyyyy thirsty thursdays
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

get some rum and get some coke and let the ice cubes hit
Brasso
+1,549|6630

get the rum and some rum and some rum and some rum and some rum and some rum and now the handle is gone. 
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

mtb0minime wrote:

burnzz wrote:

But.... but but but...

Rum + Coke =
Rum + Pepsi =
Weirdly, I reckon I like Pepsi better in the US than Coke. Euro Pepsi sucks. Do they use different recipes or am I imagining it?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
vegas slammers are win. get a pint glass pour a can of redbull in, then add rum and midori at the same time till it fills the top.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Google says that isn't a real drink.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

ghettoperson wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

burnzz wrote:

But.... but but but...

Rum + Coke =
Rum + Pepsi =
Weirdly, I reckon I like Pepsi better in the US than Coke. Euro Pepsi sucks. Do they use different recipes or am I imagining it?
i dunno, but foreign coke > US coke.  HFCS ftl.  cane sugar is fantastic
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
man, i dont even give no fuck that its 9:30am. this place makes me nostalgia like crazy.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Got a taxi from town to my mates instead of my house so I could play bf2 on his sick computer. He didn't even come back in the morning, so I just got his siblings to make me brews and breakfast whilst I raped the carrier.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
wow, what an amazing night

your friend had the better idea by staying out of the fucking house
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Don't get me wrong I think it's as lame as you probably do, but to come back to a game I'd played for so many hours, especially on max settings for the first time in like 2 years was pretty fun.

Not as fun as getting my winky wet, but still.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs827.snc4/68739_10150315144625010_561105009_15285374_5383518_n.jpg

Me and my brother at Oktoberfest last weekend Drank four liters of Dunkelweiss each, plus the pre and post game drinking

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-10-25 20:51:14)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

and then pissed like a racehorse, amirite?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

burnzz wrote:

and then pissed like a racehorse, amirite?
He went to see an Islanders game after his 4th. I kept drinking till 2 that morning. I don't remember pissing much at all. Although I do remember getting rather bellicose on the portapotty line.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

ghettoperson wrote:

Google says that isn't a real drink.
rednecks cant internet thats why its not on google
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6148|'straya
Love October fest. So many hot barmaids in their skimpy little German beermaid outfits. Combined with generous quantities of imported beer, a good night was had.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

i shure hope it's friday night. if not, i'm fucked - 10/12 down, new server @ work tomorrow, Jazz game @ 8fucking30, and,

i'm s'posed to bring another office  phone system online.

"Hi, how'd you guess?"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard