Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6723
drunk as a monkey    ran out of beer
Love is the answer
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
what is the difference between beer and the "fermented malt beverages" you find in the 40 ounce cans?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
first you'll need to realise that beer does not have the word "light" in front of it
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6640

Mekstizzle wrote:

first you'll need to realise that beer does not have the word "light" in front of it
i taught you well mek
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
shut up gooners you don't even drink as it's somehow against your religion, which is actually the complete opposite, moreso than matter and anti-matter
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
yah obviously i drink keystone which has the light following it thus its beer but i also drink real chit like ales and shit anyways tell me the answer please im seriously wanting to know
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

nukchebi0 wrote:

what is the difference between beer and the "fermented malt beverages" you find in the 40 ounce cans?
Malt liquor? It's basically really shit beer, but a little bit stronger, like 6 or 7% and then super cheap. Go out and buy yourself a Colt 45 or something, and then drink it from a paper bag.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6478

nukchebi0 wrote:

yah obviously i drink keystone which has the light following it thus its beer but i also drink real chit like ales and shit anyways tell me the answer please im seriously wanting to know
'light' following the name does not mean it's beer... it means it's shite, watered-down piss water for lightweights and fatties.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
just like having professors who also teach at oxford doesn't mean you go to oxford

anyways not trying to argue about beer i agree light beer is shit my keystone comment was obviously a joke but i was seriously curious why a "fermented malt beverage" is called then when it describes what a beer (technically) is
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6478
what in the holy name of fuck are you talking about oxford for now, you weird fuck. make a point or shut up.

indian pale ale is classed as a beer. malt liquor is a type of beer. it doesn't have to be a 'light' brand to be a beer.

how fucking clueless are you?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6505

|--^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
the point was quite clear, it's obvious you can't recognize it due to mental deficiency

the question itself was also very clear, yet your response indicates the inability to comprehend it

perhaps were you enrolled in oxford you would have been endowed with the intellectual faculty to properly read and analyze written text. alas, you are just another rich kid, given fallacious self-esteem by your father's hard work and a life of never being told you're wrong.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-07-29 04:18:14)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6497|Gogledd Cymru

nuk you're bro

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
oh ty surgeons it really makes me feel good to be complimented by such an esteemed member of the community

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-07-29 04:18:57)

Surgeons

No worries
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6640

nuk i don't appreciate the attitude, and i don't believe surgeons does either.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
surgeons clearly appreciates the attitude i don't see the need for the negativity
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6640

no surgeons is scared, that's all
i just don't see the need for your negativity
Surgeons

wat im' tppo drukn to undertsnd u guysd
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6640

shh surgeons, just go to bed
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
no u arnt its 1200 no one is drnk thn becuse no one is alcohlic lier or at lest u arent right or no wrngo

gooners u clearly cant read peopl plese take basic psych not negative just truth truth isnt negative ever
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6137|Carnoustie MASSIF
Nuk shut up you moron
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6640

pretty much what cammy said, nuk
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT
haha, you act like a moron and no one tells you to shut up? nice standard you miserable fucks

edit: this shit applies to both of you

edit II: no response? doesn't acting like an idiot to gain forum popularity dictate you make a witty comment? evidently you are just a failure at life

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-07-29 04:37:12)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6137|Carnoustie MASSIF

nukchebi0 wrote:

haha, you act like a moron and no one tells you to shut up? nice standard you miserable fucks

edit: this shit applies to both of you
No, we just don't try and assert ourselves above the rest of the forum with an aura of faux superiority.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard