coolphish mores liked it
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6204|Roma
oh gawd
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Frank Reynolds
+65|4342
zomg i am gona get soooo drink i am relly co0l.
What are you looking at dicknose
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6510

hi, i'm burnzz, and i'm an alcohol addict.

i traded my summer house in montauk for a fifth Glenlivet, some Keystone Light, and premade Jose Cuervo margerita mix.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

I got a MacBook d wear a suit to my entry level job.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5371|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

It's amazing how much you obsess over me
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Frank Reynolds
+65|4342

Macbeth wrote:

Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4981|Dundee, Scotland.

Macbeth wrote:

Lmao
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Frank Reynolds
+65|4342

Frank Reynolds wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6730|Riva, MD
Haven't been so drunk in forever.  This is crazyh lol, why aren't bitches around when I'm this annihilated ever
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5978|London, England

lol
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5715|College Park, MD
trust me j, you don't wanna be around women when you're that drunk
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6730|Riva, MD
I'm realizing just how much thinking just complicates shit when you have a gut feeling about it, why does it take being drunk to realize this?  This night was fun as shit, lol
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6672|BC, Canada
Thinking fucks shit up cause you only think of the negative outcomes. Do that shit when the gut feeling hits. Whats the worst that can happen.

When you're out sometime, go intentionally get turned down. Go pick some worthwhile girl that you're not really interested in and get shut down. You'll see its not all that bad.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-08-30 23:22:38)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6672|BC, Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

trust me j, you don't wanna be around women when you're that drunk
Why not?
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6204|Roma
Unless they are also wasted, I always end up regretting it.
When I get drunk I chat so much shit. Like really long conversations with maybe 1 person for the rest of the night.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5191|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

I'm realizing just how much thinking just complicates shit when you have a gut feeling about it, why does it take being drunk to realize this?  This night was fun as shit, lol
See everyone has that it's just some choose to be ruled by their emotions and others act in spite of them.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6730|Riva, MD
The particular thing I realized was that there was this one girl that had done just an endless list of nice things for me like loaned me money to fix my car and always cheered me up when I was fucked up about something and she was just generally always there for me whenever I needed somebody the most at various times over the past year or more.  No person who didn't seriously care about another person in some significant capacity would ever do stuff like that from my experience.  And even if she wasn't really into me like that, anybody who would do stuff like that would at least let me down as nicely as possible if I misunderstood and tried to pursue it.  But I would still always tell myself it was just coincidence that she was so nice to me and kept asking other people about it like I always do and it was the same old shit where they would just give self-serving lies to get me to fuck off so they could possibly have her or bullshit/indirect answers to get me to stop asking questions about it because they didn't know themselves.

But while I was drunk, I was able to get rid of that logic I use to keep myself from getting burned and realize from an emotional standpoint how much that shit all means and how I should've just done something about it myself regardless of what other people said.  I feel really bad not for myself, but for her now.  It seems like she really had to settle for this current thug she's being going out with for a year now.  It's nothing to be jealous about, girls get bored, they need somebody to have fun and escape with even if it isn't the exact guy they wanted and they definitely need dick every now and then too.  If I was too thickheaded to notice it or let myself believe it, it was my loss and this guy actually took action so why shouldn't she say no?

I do want to talk to her about this now and clear things up but as I sober up, that logic comes back too and puts me in doubt again

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-08-31 00:58:59)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6204|Roma
Or she could be having her dick from a guy she likes and taking pity on you.
If you've only just realised you like this girl as well, seems like YOU'LL be using HER as a fallback
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6730|Riva, MD
I've always liked her, but I wouldn't let myself get completely into her because I liked how things already were so much that I didn't want to fuck it up with me pushing for it to be more, because I had made the last girl I pushed with furious with me due to my lack of experience and self-control in the situation.  But some girls are put together better than others, and some actually like you back and don't try to make it a complicated game to figure out that they do, and that in itself should've been a sign to me.  If it isn't, I honestly do not know what is
Jaekus
+957|5191|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

I've always liked her, but I wouldn't let myself get completely into her because I liked how things already were so much that I didn't want to fuck it up with me pushing for it to be more,
Mistake #1

because I had made the last girl I pushed with furious with me due to my lack of experience and self-control in the situation.
Mistake #2

But some girls are put together better than others, and some actually like you back and don't try to make it a complicated game to figure out that they do, and that in itself should've been a sign to me.  If it isn't, I honestly do not know what is
Honestly you're way over thinking this stuff. Thought in this instance is only useful if you put it into action at some point.

Last edited by Jaekus (2012-08-31 01:28:00)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6730|Riva, MD
I would really like to put it into action but I'm not sure how or when I could do it
Jaekus
+957|5191|Sydney
If you're going to wait for the moment you feel sure you will never do anything. Who cares if you fuck up, as long as you learn from the mistakes? The most successful people have made more mistakes than most people - that's why they're so successful.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard