naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6559|Southampton, UK

Over the past few months I have been away, nothing bad just had enough of 2142. I came in for a few games on BF2 but found the bunny-hopping was something I didn't miss. I sometimes checked up in forums to see how you were all doing - B3 having problems, Slayer coming back, more people made admins ect. ect.

I'm not going to be checking up on forums and how you're all doing from December onwards. But from now to December the time I checkup will be limited.
I'll explain...

Yesterday i went to the 'Army careers advisor' in town. I got given a pack aswell as two other guys (17) did. I got told to fill everything out listed in the pack and bring it back the day/week i'm 16, to get into Harrogate AFC you have to be quick, it only takes 1000.
Once chosen (March) i will have a pack sent explaining everything I should do to get ready, then i start in September.

What i'll do:
Harrogate - 42 week tough as shit course.
Choose Regiment and get placed - Para's
Basic training - 9 Months
Para Training - 6 Months

By now i would have hit 18. I will be sent off to wherever needed.
Chances of placement:

-Iraq
-Basra
-Afghanistan

This isn't anything saying 'I'm Dying!!' Just giving you all an update (For those who care) of what I will be doing and focusing on from now on.
It's not my future, it's already started.

Edit: Link to Harrogate: http://www.army.mod.uk/afc/

Last edited by Knightnifer (2007-04-11 02:38:22)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6762|mansfield
meh
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6708|Sweden
Gl in the army and godspeed ( that might be to soon to say though ) makes sure to have fun along the way you only experience youth once!
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6389

Well, keep in mind that there's no respawn points in Iraq.
And don't get hit by an AT round while training.
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6670|The Real World

Good luck with you new career. Keep us informed on how your getting on.

Last edited by gvers (2007-04-11 05:58:17)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

Congrats man! I wish you have strength to pass it all! Didnt even know that you are joining the army aswell

Take care mate!

legionair
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

good luck m8
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

16 and army??? wow... 18/19 here...

Good luck!

Last edited by kmjnhb (2007-04-11 03:10:24)

Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
Just don't bunnyhop/crouch spam and you'll be fine.
Good luck mate
DooM
+28|6305
In all honesty I don't know why you would sign up for that at that age? I could understand if you had nothing going for you, no job qualifications etc. But its pretty crazy signing up for the Army knowing fine well they could easily ship you off to Iraq and what not.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6754|Hell, p.o box 666

Good luck with your new carrer Alex... Knightnifer t3h paratroop3r o Doom
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
yeah good luck knightnifer. I am sure even when you head off to where ever you go we will still be here and will hear from you from time to time.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6726|Germany

And what kind of career will that be for you? NCO? Officer?
However, 16 is really young... They won't let you join the army before you are 17 here, and that are exceptions.
naightknifar
Served and Out

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

And what kind of career will that be for you? NCO? Officer?
However, 16 is really young... They won't let you join the army before you are 17 here, and that are exceptions.
Going for officer
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
you should go to uni first then into the army. that way you can move up the ranks faster.
naightknifar
Served and Out

theDude5B wrote:

you should go to uni first then into the army. that way you can move up the ranks faster.
Was going to go to Welbeck (you search it)
But it has cumpolsery Maths ans physics.
And supoosidly it's bland as f**k.
I'd rather do a 42 weeks course and "depending on my detirmination and focus realted to how fast you go up the ranks"
zeidmaan
+234|6413|Vienna

Whe someone gives you an order dont say "BF engine doesnt allow that Sir"

And when you make your first video in the army mention BF2s
']['error
Banned
+630|6642|The Netherlands
haha don't bunnyhop/pronespam in the real army:P
dont forget: the n00btube in reallife DOES high damage ^^
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

At 16???

That's way too young imo, but it's your choice I guess...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6284|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Remember, Soldier.
You cannot use MSX in real life.
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6670|The Real World

And remember in real life it is preferable to shoot first not sneak around the back with your knife .

Last edited by gvers (2007-04-11 07:42:22)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
yeah dont have a competition with your army buddies to see who can clock up the most knife kills!
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

Dog tags anyone?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
=n0s=Mykeee
Lock Up Your Daughters, The Scottish Have Arrived
+8|6280
I wish u all the best m8 - don't let them scare u. I joined the army at 16 and decided it wasn't for me. I signed for 9 years but because I was under 18 - I was allowed to leave with having to pay anything so the same should apply for u.
Although I didn't enjoy it I know many who have. Two pieces of advice. 1) Don't be a smartass - keep ur mouth closed and let someone else whine (there's always at least one) 2) I have been told many times that the real life in the forces is nothing like the training. Remember they are actually trying to see if they can brake u so don't give the b**tards the satisfaction.
Good luck and enjoy but most of all be careful.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
sounds fun

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard