Longbow wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Flying - AH1Z
Gunning - MI-28
Exactly

Des.Kmal wrote:

SF ftw
SF suck
ok dude lets get this straight DON'T hate on SF because you don't know the secrets
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6304
Cobra for sure.

More munverable.
Longbow
+163|6649|Odessa, Ukraine

voodoosniper7 wrote:

ok dude lets get this straight DON'T hate on SF because you don't know the secrets
IMO I played SF enough to form my opinion about it . I think it suck and nothing will prove me it rocks .
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6649

Desolater wrote:

Cobra, easiest to solo in IMO.
That's not your opinion. Thats fact.
BlackKoala
+215|6327

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Desolater wrote:

Cobra, easiest to solo in IMO.
That's not your opinion. Thats fact.
That just means it's your opinion as well.  :p
Frontside5-0
+3|6229
Check yourself apache, no need to dis SF.  SF is for skilled players, I guess thats why you dont like it.  Go play some Karkand and huck some nades.  I guess that would be the typical response for someone who plays Strike.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6533
Little bird. Its handling is uber leet and infantry friendly miniguns are a nice bonus too.
Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Longbow wrote:

voodoosniper7 wrote:

IMO I played SF enough to form my opinion about it . I think it suck and nothing will prove me it rocks .
SF      104:27:46

NO.

GTFO.

SF FTW, gtfo kark nub
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
BlackKoala
+215|6327

Des.Kmal wrote:

Longbow wrote:

voodoosniper7 wrote:

SF      104:27:46

NO.

GTFO.

SF FTW, gtfo kark nub
And 66 of those were in Warlord.

/fail.  Yeah, I'm cool enough to say it.
RECONDO67
+60|6638|miami FL
Havoc In Sharqui Peninsula U Can Wreck " Havoc" On The Grunts  The Only Draw Back Its That's Its Too Wide And U Can Get Killed By Any Noob With Tv Missile
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
which one is the chinese attack one?
#rekt
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6559|Brisbane, Aus

MI-28 ftw, to gun and to pilot. Or a littlebird whichever i see first
Longbow
+163|6649|Odessa, Ukraine

Des.Kmal wrote:

GTFO.

SF FTW, gtfo kark nub
Play SF , gl&hf . Though it suck but it is your choice .
Karkand , by far , is best infantry map and I see nothing wrong in playing it .
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6424|My room

cowami wrote:

I go Havok because:
  • I don't pilot, I gun.
  • Explosive shells FTW!
  • It's the first helicopter I TVed something with.
MrE`158
+103|6625
Of the ones listed, the Cobra, it's the most maneouverable, and I'm usually either a pilot or soloing, so the most important thing for me is to be able to get the helo into position for a TV shot.

But even the Cobra's not the best for it, the Tiger HAP is.  Even more maneuverable, and you get to use it on the armour-fest that is Smokescreen, so you can spend your time dodging through windmill blades hunting tanks while evading AA.  By far the best chopper map, I think.  (Unless you like to just rape infantry, in which case Sharqi in the Havok is obviously the top choice.  I prefer hunting tougher targets myself...)
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6546|Sverige (SWE)

Bull3t wrote:

Cobra for sure.

More munverable.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6651|Norway
I voted cobra, but i think the z10 is better to solo mg in because of the slightly better splash damage, it`s almost as maneuverable as the cobra anywayz...
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
HIND+Mass Destruction+enemy only spawn beach= TOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAADDDDDDD LITTLE BOOOOYYSSSSS.

Yeah, HIND is like...........so stylish and funky but very sluggish until you gain momentum, then its circle of death time. And its got that funky auto rocket feature

But my joy is definetly Apache, it looks the best, has best handling and great rockets, TV position and gun are sweet too.
BluRR33
+27|6390|Sweden
Hind!!  it's  a Great  Helo
Oscar590
The Canadian
+3|6223|Richmond, BC, Canada
I like the Hind for some reason
Steveo7800
I Pity The Foo
+7|6363|United States
Id have to pick the King Cobra on this 1. Impossible to get hit with it amd great Tv missle PoWaS!
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6537
I'll take the Havok over the Cobra and any other chopper anyday. The Cobra is more maneuverable yes, but its gun flat out blows. It is very weak and overheats very quickly. The Havok gun has huge splash damage, takes a very long time to overheat, and mows down infantry a million times better than the Cobra.
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6279|Illinois
I am the ROFLCOPTER pilot after all....
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6529|Belgium

piloting missiles: apache
gunning: havok (if a good pilot)
Overall: cobra (good missiles, very manouverable and the TV is close to the crosshair of the pilot)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard