XRogerMellieX
+8|6341

farmerfez wrote:

become good at a kit you feel comfortable with. I like medic because it gives me the freedom of healing myself and i can be most beneficial for my team. Dont get in vehicles unless you know wtf your doing. Find a vehicle you like and practice and get good.
Hahaha, your sig tells lies.
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6689|Ft. Drum, NY
learn not rely on unlock weapons. They are shit and if you decide to join a clan and enter a tournament like TWL then your not allowed to use unlocks. Oh, and try to become a well rounded player like dont just whore the assault kit or sniper kit. The truly good players can adapt to any situation and use any kit when needed. GL/HF.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6358|Cali
ALT + F4 = God Mode, just rember that young one.
CouchPotato
+9|6240

UnknownRanger wrote:

I'm not stupid, I know what ALT + F4 does you homo.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6302|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

CouchPotato wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

Notice: Flaming will get you nowhere. Seriously. Unless it's one of those people who creates accounts just to flame. Then flame away.

You have been warned.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
CouchPotato
+9|6240

cowami wrote:

CouchPotato wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

Notice: Flaming will get you nowhere. Seriously. Unless it's one of those people who creates accounts just to flame. Then flame away.

You have been warned.
That's what she said oooooo

no but i know, I hate flamers.
spuddy1981
+10|6375|england

Superslim wrote:

hmmm if your new, try getting into armour. That way you can live a little longer otherwise you'll get owned quickly. Also never fly until you practise offline.
except on arial fury.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6799|Bulgaria

CouchPotato wrote:

I am starting a little late, and was wondering if you had any tips for me? Thanks.
Kill people! earn loads of points! Camp in their un-cap! in a tank, of course!!!! 0wn th3m!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6335|Orrstrayleea

CouchPotato wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Make sure to visit as many knife pistol servers as possible and always Tk for vehicles, even if noone is going for them.

You rank up faster this way.
What an ass. Go spam somewhere else.
I saw the funny side of it
OmniDeath
~
+726|6657

download project reality and never play vanilla.
pinoy=>joemarie
+4|6551|paris,france
Melcome To Battle Ield Soldier..

Just Keep Playing And Enjoy Your Time...
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6476|A W S M F O X

CouchPotato wrote:

cowami wrote:

CouchPotato wrote:

You have been warned.

Fuck, what are you 12???
CouchPotato
+9|6240

JET_G raidensen wrote:

CouchPotato wrote:

cowami wrote:

You have been warned.

Fuck, what are you 12???
ACtually im 18 and this post has been dead forever!
blacklupus
+13|6703

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

BunnyHop...
GrenadeSpam...
BaseRape...
SpawnRape...
TeamKill...
StatPadd...
StabRevive...
Punish...
KickVote...
JihadJeep...
TankWhore...
PlaneWhore...
ClayWhore...
DolphinDive...
ChatterSpam...

And last but not least...   Command from the plane...
If you stick to all this, you'll be a perfectly integrated member of the Battlefield 2 community.

But there are good and bad things of playing style in it.

I would suggest to play medic at first, too. Learn to shoot in burst mode with the medic weapons. Try not to use unlocks, even though the game will get way easier at the beginning. Practice with the m16 and AK, they both are great weapons so there is no need for unlocks.

Try not to play Sniper and Support. All they do is destroying the server with claymores and grenades. Play medic and try to take some flags to help your team win.

"Join a Squad!" - Dont ask your squadleader for orders, just follow him as a medic and keep him alive. Search for leaders who are playing medic, too. A medic squad is far more effective than anything else.
STICK TOGETHER! - This is the hardest part. Never lose your squad or you'll all die.

Play infantry only server for points. Dont run around on big maps as infantry. When you can't get a chopper or jet, quit the server and find another one. Try not to spend too much time on big maps at the beginning. Maybe you'll regret it later when you look at your stats.

Learn what TV GUIDED MISSILE means. If you dont know what it is stay away from helos.
Learn how to guide it and let your gunner shoot it. NEVER use your own rockets as a pilot to attack enemy choppers. Dont shoot with you machine gun on enemy choppers, only whith TV.
Keep distance. Fly high.

Always watch your Mini-Map for red dots. Try to use the map as much as possible. Spot enemies by pressing the mouse while holding "Q". You can do this real fast to spot several opponents. You can spot around corners as well.

PLAY MEDIC
(it's with no doubt the most powerfull class in the whole game)

Dont hang around as sniper somewhere trying to shoot people walking by. You dont help your team and there are no points in it.

The others said it already: Search for a community to play with. Playing alone gets boring after some time...
Download Teamspeak2. There are plenty of public Teamspeaks out there.

Last tip: Dont get in my way.

Last edited by blacklupus (2007-05-16 19:28:05)

Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6705|Calgary

CouchPotato wrote:

Just any tips and tricks to get caught up in the game as fast as possible.
Here is the most important tip:

Have fun...its just a game

What do you want to "get caught up on"....
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

CouchPotato wrote:

Well I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on the game. I am starting a little late, and was wondering if you had any tips for me? Thanks.
Someone might've already mentioned it, but Pistol/Knife servers are the way to go! You can rack up loads of easy points and it takes no skill whatsoever, so even a new-comer like you can do it Also grenade spamming on Infantry Only Karkand works real well, too. Plus you'll fit in with the rest of the noobs there, like LORD#OF#WEED for example

Have fun!
Smithereener
+138|6329|California
Don't give a rat's ass about what people say about what class is the best or what class is the sux0rs. It doesn't matter.

Just have fun playing the game.

If you find that playing sniper is fun, play sniper. If you find that Support is fun, play Support. Try out all the classes first though, each class has it's specialty and weakness.

As for vehicles, just know that the attack chopper has a TV missile and the second seat in the bombers have LGM. People tend to get irritated when people don't use either.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Mkay. Thank you for the karma, anonymous donor.

Anonymous Giver of Karma wrote:

Today 00:34:03      +1      Getting BF2 and All expansions, first time playing.      BULLET DROP IS THE SAME FOR ALL WEAPONS BULLET DROP IS THE SAME FOR ALL WEAPONS BULLET DROP IS THE SAME FOR ALL WEAPONS BULLET DROP IS THE SAME FOR ALL WEAPONS BULLET DROP IS THE SAME FOR ALL WEAPONS
The best part is...? I think kyle or someone corrected me later on in that thread I originally posted in.
adv3rsary
+28|6728
lets see...

read the guides on the site and watch all the videos along with them
dont whore karkand (it's a stupid map and ull be pissed in 6 months when u step in another map and realize u suck)
dont pay attention to people yelling out noob (it's same as people with homosexual tendencies going around calling everyone else gay)
join a clan as soon as you can, you ll learn a lot if it's a good clan with helpful people
dont hack/glitch/cheat ... it's a game, you got nothing to prove... u ll just bore yourself and ruin the game for everyone else
pick 1 kit at a time, once you are proficient with it, switch up to the next... try to play them all equally, there are no bad kits just bad players, all kits have their uses
flying is fun.. dont let losers yelling out "air whore" turn u off.. they're just pissed they suck
dont bother with single player/unranked.. dive right in, it's okay if your stats suck, it's fun playing catchup later

Last edited by adv3rsary (2007-05-17 16:15:43)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Y'know guys, CouchPotato isn't exactly a nub anymore...

He did post this 2 months ago.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6540|So Cal
hello and welcom to the department of redundancy, and hello.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard