REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6714|Pleasanton,CA
I think the US is having a more of a bad buy picture in the world.
Specially when bush came to power and messed with iraq.
dunn2953
+0|6714

nzjafa wrote:

Mario-C wrote:

if you are persian,whats with the maori shit?
i live in NZ, and i like the sound of maori. i can change it if you want
lol

but seriously you can't consider all americans the same just because our current government might suck balls doesn't mean everyone in america does. 

and AD_Kensan comparing guantanamo to concentration camps of the nazis and death marches during WW2 by the japanese is insane sure they are held for no reason but are they tortured to death, no they are not even the red cros agrees that much.
dunn2953
+0|6714

dan500 wrote:

All, im gonna say is im sure admin had good reson to close it.

nzjafa wrote:

ask an iraqi. sure it was shit under saddam, but they preferred it under saddam that the US occupation. he only killed those that offended him. the US just seems to kill everyone.
I dont agree, and probs saying stuff like that might get this locked, and could get you banned.

Thats all im saying.
see hear in america we have this little thing we call freddom of speach when it comes to this kind of thing so i doubt any admin will lock this or ban it before the FLAME WARS start...

sorry for the double post Firefox does this weird thing and im to lazy to fix it right now
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6736|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol

dan500 wrote:

All, im gonna say is im sure admin had good reson to close it.

nzjafa wrote:

ask an iraqi. sure it was shit under saddam, but they preferred it under saddam that the US occupation. he only killed those that offended him. the US just seems to kill everyone.
I dont agree, and probs saying stuff like that might get this locked, and could get you banned.

Thats all im saying.
I seriously agree. If you're gonna get pissy about us not knowing about war, then shut your mouth till you go back in time, and live under saddam. I havent either, but I've seen enough news that was more liberal than conservative (by a long shot) with some nasty shit  that saddam has done in there. This is my opinion. And WTF we kill everyone. WE kill the people who are gonna kill US. (no pun intended) Sry but that is my opinion.

dunn2953 wrote:

and AD_Kensan comparing guantanamo to concentration camps of the nazis and death marches during WW2 by the japanese is insane sure they are held for no reason but are they tortured to death, no they are not even the red cros agrees that much.
Dude. WTF. If i tie you to a car and drag you at 7 miles per hour across a hundred miles, that's not torture at all? So if i make you WALK that distance it's not torture? It's only your fault for not being able to walk more than 10 miles without water or food, or with a missing leg or bullethole?

Last edited by n1nj41c l337ne55 (2005-12-08 20:56:05)

sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6720|USA

nzjafa wrote:

9/11 but it has definately been blown out of proportion.
jackass thing to say. how about an american takes 2 big ass planes and lands them right in the middle of your house. how would you feel?

thinner44 wrote:

It doesn't help when all we see and hear is radical Muslims declaring a holy war against the west. These are the times we have to live in, and if I'd been an American living in NYC just after 9/11, I too would probably have been as prejudiced as your Policeman, it was and still is a very emotional time and at times of high emotions, things happen, rightly or wrongly.
well put...............

mcminty wrote:

www.smh.com.au wrote:
"I did hear the lady say her husband was bi-polar and had not had his medication," Gardner said in the interview.

The mere fact that his wife was screaming this fanatically should tell the air marshalls something. And another thing...what's with the shoot to kill, not shoot to incapacitate? Why don't the marshalls have tasers or some form of non-leathal incapacitation. Maybe that would allow them to shoot now, ask later without killing some poor innocent bloke.
so let me get this str8. because some nut job's wife (dont forget the nut job claims he has a BOMB as he runs around the plane) says her husband is bi-polar and he doesnt have a bomb that should be enough. thats not how it works. if he did have a bomb everyone on tht plane if not more were dead. if he needed meds his wife shouldve made sure he took them but she didnt. unless youve lived in a cave the last 4 years you know what would happen to you if you did something like that (and by the way that pussy osama has been in a cave that long and im sure he knows)

someone made a comment about how iraq is free. thats true (no not really) free to let every nut job strap a bomb to their chest, walk into a populated area and kill 100s of people because he was raised to belive that if he does he'll go to a better place. if thats free then lock me up for the rest of my life. i could go on forever on this topic but i wont because i like to post here and i dnt want to get that taken away from me. but i will say this last thing.....why on earth should americans not be pissed when after 9/11 they showed poeple dancing in the streets cheering and handing out candy because of what those gutless pussies did to OUR great country?
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6714|Pleasanton,CA

nzjafa wrote:

True
US has killed more civilian then "bad guys"
Why
Because US war tatics suck, if they see a bad guy in a building they will blow it up and not care about the civilian inside.

Saddam was evil
and so is Kim Jung (north korea guy) he even has nukes 
Why doesn't US attack it
because its retared that why
nzjafa
+2|6757

sHaDy6 wrote:

nzjafa wrote:

jackass thing to say. how about an american takes 2 big ass planes and lands them right in the middle of your house. how would you feel??
i'd be dead. the fact is that you are at WAR. it seems that when muslims are killed, people say "thats sad" and carry on with their lives. when americans and english are killed, it is the most terrible thing since pearl harbour. many, many more muslims have been killed than white people, and much less of a deal is made about their deaths. you took troops into their country, bombed their cities and killed their people. of course they will attack you, because they have much more right to be angry.

thinner44 wrote:

It doesn't help when all we see and hear is radical Muslims declaring a holy war against the west. These are the times we have to live in, and if I'd been an American living in NYC just after 9/11, I too would probably have been as prejudiced as your Policeman, it was and still is a very emotional time and at times of high emotions, things happen, rightly or wrongly.
thats funny. i was there. i didn't hate any muslims, or think any were radical, or plotting to carrying out the jihad. i was a US resident, and they were just as much of a danger to me as they were to you. they weren't going to say "oh, man, there is a muslim. lets not bomb here."
the country is filled with so much paranoia it is frightening.
nzjafa
+2|6757

dunn2953 wrote:

but seriously you can't consider all americans the same just because our current government might suck balls doesn't mean everyone in america does.
yeah, i know, and i try not to make stereotypes. if i say 'the US', i'm referring to the actions of the country as a whole. i'm sure you're a nice guy and would never do anything through race hate or prejudice or anything like that. sadly there are many many people in your country who do, but if i talk about them i will make specifics.
bs6749
+3|6735

REDTEAM wrote:

nzjafa wrote:

True
US has killed more civilian then "bad guys"
Why
Because US war tatics suck, if they see a bad guy in a building they will blow it up and not care about the civilian inside.

Saddam was evil
and so is Kim Jung (north korea guy) he even has nukes 
Why doesn't US attack it
because its retared that why
I would like you to state why you feel the United State's war tactics suck. Unless that was just some stupid thing that you said and can't back up with any supporting hardcore evidence. How many civilians vs. threats  have been killed by the U.S. I want the numbers that show this. Or are you simply using speculatory evidence to justify your case? Have you seen first hand U.S. soldiers actually demolishing a building with civilians around? I remember hearing and seeing on the news that the U.S. would drop pamphlets for days in an area which they were going to conduct bombing missions to ensure that civilian casualties were minimized.  More research and less dumbass posts should be your goal from here on out.
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6799

nzjafa wrote:

I'm not here to start an arguement, but I just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents about this comment. Most of my family lives in Iraq (Aunts, uncles, cousins, etc), I can honestly say the thought of any of their lives being in danger never crossed my mind when Saddam was in power, now its become pretty much a routine hearing about someone my parents once knew being killed for no reason at all.

Any of you recall those 2 Japanese diplomats and their Iraqi driver who were killed early in the occupation? That driver was my mother's uncle.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6749|06-01

oJmHo wrote:

nzjafa wrote:

I'm not here to start an arguement, but I just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents about this comment. Most of my family lives in Iraq (Aunts, uncles, cousins, etc), I can honestly say the thought of any of their lives being in danger never crossed my mind when Saddam was in power, now its become pretty much a routine hearing about someone my parents once knew being killed for no reason at all.

Any of you recall those 2 Japanese diplomats and their Iraqi driver who were killed early in the occupation? That driver was my mother's uncle.
sorry to hear of your personal loss.

the news coming out of iraq everyday is almost always about death and murder. very depressing. i feel really sorry for the people over there.
it really throws things into perspective how fortunate most of us are living relatively safe and comfortable lives.
while we only know death and destruction through a video game ( a very fun one though), the people over there live it.
and the truely sad thing i feel is that there is no near end to the conflict.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6749|06-01
peace is an ideal not to obtained in our lifetime

Last edited by tthf (2005-12-09 01:06:56)

thinner44
+1|6801

nzjafa wrote:

thinner44 wrote:

thats funny. i was there. i didn't hate any muslims, or think any were radical, or plotting to carrying out the jihad. i was a US resident, and they were just as much of a danger to me as they were to you. they weren't going to say "oh, man, there is a muslim. lets not bomb here."
the country is filled with so much paranoia it is frightening.
Your answer makes no sense. Did I say you hated Muslims?. The WTC were the symbols of the western world, that's why they were targeted. The Pentagon happens to be the military seat of America.... and so the list goes on. The bombers didn't care who they killed, Muslim or otherwise, that's why they are radical and completely brainless.... a very dangerous combination.

nzjafa says, "the country is filled with so much paranoia it is frightening". Well yes, but who caused it to be. And lets not forget every other country that these radical morons have targeted. Here in the UK there was a big thing about the 'so called' bomb threats and we were told, we too were paranoid, then the London blasts happened... so if paranoia keeps you alive, then I for one don't mind being a little paranoid.

These radical Muslims have an agenda, and it's not because of what the west has done. They want to bomb us back to the dark ages (never existed) and rebuild the world under the teachings of Islam.... oh and before you cry 'paranoia', I was told that by a very dear friend, who happens to be Muslim.

nzjafa says "if i say 'the US', i'm referring to the actions of the country as a whole." Again, why tar everyone with the same brush. When you make a statement like the one above, you are including ALL Americans, yet when some of us attack the radical Muslims, we say RADICAL Muslims, not ALL Muslims. You have to differentiate between the two otherwise all you're saying is the 'collective'.

Last edited by thinner44 (2005-12-09 01:17:18)

sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6720|USA
@nzjafa: its funny the only comment you made on my reply was about how you would be dead if that happend to you (NOT that i want you dead. war/death suck but its a part of life) what about the iraqis/muslims that strap bombs to themselves? how about them? they kill others because they cant be free. and it sucks big time that civilians are being killed but you need to understand that the RADICAL Muslims are mixed in with these civilians. waiting for the troops to pass then attacking from behind. so again what kind of people are they if the need to hide with the innocent and put their lives in danger.

@thinner44: i know its hard to judge a person by his posts but if thats all i have to go by i have to say you have to be a great person. your posts in this thread (not to put down anyone elses posts) are the only ones that seem to have some thought in them.
thinner44
+1|6801

sHaDy6 wrote:

@thinner44: i know its hard to judge a person by his posts but if thats all i have to go by i have to say you have to be a great person. your posts in this thread (not to put down anyone elses posts) are the only ones that seem to have some thought in them.
Cheers sHaDy6, I think it's my age and something to do with having lived and worked through the London bombings by the IRA... Now we have to live and work through the bombings of the. . . well I don't know really, they are meant to be our freinds, our neighbours, people we say hello to when we're down the shops. That's what's so sickening about all of this, we don't know who will step up next. And I'm sick and tired of the same old rhetoric about the west's fault or failures, no one here asked to die in such a way, no one in America asked to die, no one anywhere asked to die.... but some  moronic, delusional, braindead waste of breath believes he's doing what his god has asked him to do, and that is to slaughter the innocent. I weep tears of pity and despair at what the world has become.

Apart from that, I'm enjoying bf2 and bf2s.com.
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6720|USA
ok can a mod PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE delete any post after thinner44's last one and lock this thread. i think his last post is a perfect way to end this topic so i beg of the mods to do this small favor.

thank you  (i hope )
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6735|Vienna- Austria
im Austrian and still think that most americans are just too d** to realise that the whole world laughs at em...

THIS IS NOT MEANT AS OFFENDING..

but in the media we daily see that most countries in teh world also democratic countries and europe are vs the policy US makes... im soldier... i was in Afgahistan with the UN.. so dont think im  an anti military or something.. its just unthoughtfull to bomb countries into middleage and then do nothing more because u want the oil..
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6762|Atlanta, GA USA

nzjafa wrote:

sHaDy6 wrote:

nzjafa wrote:

jackass thing to say. how about an american takes 2 big ass planes and lands them right in the middle of your house. how would you feel??
i'd be dead. the fact is that you are at WAR. it seems that when muslims are killed, people say "thats sad" and carry on with their lives. when americans and english are killed, it is the most terrible thing since pearl harbour. many, many more muslims have been killed than white people, and much less of a deal is made about their deaths. you took troops into their country, bombed their cities and killed their people. of course they will attack you, because they have much more right to be angry.
The fact is, we weren't at war until a group of radical Muslims crashed planes into the WTC and the Pentagon.
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6720|USA

thor wrote:

its just unthoughtfull to bomb countries into middleage and then do nothing more because u want the oil..
omfg!!!! you claim to be in the army,your army doesnt teach you shit do they. thats not what the war is about. if all the U.S. wanted was the oil trust me they would just take it. most of you people need to know what the facts are b4 you start maken stupid statements like that. go read a book or look into this war a little more than just what you see on tv. if the U.S. is soooooo bad then answer me this, why are the U.S. troop training the iraqi army? hmmmm i would say its to try and make iraq a better place. why is the U.S. bringing in private contractors to help rebuild iraq? why is the U.S. giving the people of iraq food? lmao, get a clue people, get a clue

Last edited by sHaDy6 (2005-12-09 09:26:09)

nzjafa
+2|6757

oJmHo wrote:

nzjafa wrote:

this is what i mean. i'm not saying that saddam was a good man, because he wasn't. all i'm saying is he took MUCH better care of the country than the US army does.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6762|Atlanta, GA USA

nzjafa wrote:

oJmHo wrote:

nzjafa wrote:

this is what i mean. i'm not saying that saddam was a good man, because he wasn't. all i'm saying is he took MUCH better care of the country than the US army does.
I wouldn't say he took better care of the country.  He ruled with an iron fist; any insurgency like what is happening right now would be quickly and violently exterminated, with no regard for innocent bystanders.  Look at what he did to the Kurds after Desert Storm.

Last edited by atlvolunteer (2005-12-09 13:21:53)

Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6777

nzjafa wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

I wouldn't say he took better care of the country.  He ruled with an iron fist; any insurgency like what is happening right now would be quickly and violently exterminated, with no regard for innocent bystanders.  Look at what he did to the Kurds after Desert Storm.
I can see where you both come from on these perspectives, and I'm sure if you look back in history, there are going to be dozens of examples where we could learn from mistakes like these.  However, because of US army operations in Iraq, and the current situation they face, it would be difficult for them to try and maintain an entire country.  Atlvolunteer, you make excellent points, and yes although Saddam tortured and killed hundreds, he did rule the country with a little more stability.  I apologise if anyone feels offended by what I wrote.  In my own opinion Saddam was a terrible dictator, and it is good he has been removed, but because of the conflict the country of Iraq is still shattered, and it will be decades before it ever returns to some sense of normality.

It will possibly be centuries until threats that face us all will cease, and we will not see an end to conflict in our time.  However harrowing this is though, we must live our lives and learn from the mistakes of those before us, least we forget and do such terrible things again.

Thanks for reading guys.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6839|-
Wow, how did I miss this thread?

First of all, nzjafa, I don't see how you can speak for the people of Iraq, never having been there, or even talked to anyone remotely from there, going on to insult the US army for what they've done there. How exactly do you know what is going on there? How do you know what state the population is in? How do you alone know that we aren't doing any good?

This thread is now closed, do not attempt to recreate it, as it will promptly be deleted. This discussion is over. Take your insults elsewhere.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard