stef
+-6|6766
I have just seen something about the f2000 and damn i think its the best looking weapon ever i also see´that the f2000 looks like the weapon in splinter cell and it can come with a shotgun and i ask you players dont you hate the scope on the f2000 i think its sucks why cant they use laser as you also can but the f2000 is a extremely accurate and dealthly weapon.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6785|Canader , eh?
i find the scope really easy to use....i like it
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6799
iron sights on the m-16 are betta 
-xDookiex-
+0|6800
Nice run on.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6856|Munich, Germany
yes the gun looks cool.

yes its powerful and i also like the GL on it (never used the normal ones a lot).

ahm the sight is kinda funky. i always have the feeling to ook through a flag from COD and i will take some time to get used to it. but at least it doesnt cover your target on longer distance like some other sights
Scharfschütze [GeR]
+0|6735|Berlin, Germany
Ehhm juzt one question...What Special Forces-Weapon do I have to unlok in order to have the flashbang in my arsenal?

Please answer.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6785|Canader , eh?
you get it automaticly in SF..but u have to unlock the F2000 to get it in regular BF2
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6776|Campbeltown, Scotland
Nice sig by the way.
Turtle
+7|6775|Boulder, CO

-xDookiex- wrote:

Nice run on.
The most "dealthly" run on evar!

Ehhm juzt one question...What Special Forces-Weapon do I have to unlok in order to have the flashbang in my arsenal?

Please answer.

Only assault has flashbangs. You have to unlock the f2000.
vjs
+19|6789
First unlock the G3 then you get the option for the F2000. If you don't get the F2000 showing up after you unlock the G3, play a game, log out, then log back in you'll see the F2000 in your unlocks section.
vjs
+19|6789
Humm guess it's probably time for me to update my sig...

I'm still having difficulties deciding if the F2000 is worth 2 unlocks since I don't have the G3 yet. If not it would be a no-brainer.

I have 3 unlocks left:

So go for the F2000 and pickup one of the the MP7, G36G (Support:SF), M95

Or forget about the F2000 until later...
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6789|Atlanta, GA USA
I have a general SF unlock question (may have been answered already, but I haven't seen it).  Are your SF unlocks available based on rank just like the "vanilla" unlocks (one at each rank after PFC) or do you have to accumulate a certain amount of points playing SF to get an unlock?  (haven't got SF yet, just wondering)
Turtle
+7|6775|Boulder, CO

atlvolunteer wrote:

I have a general SF unlock question (may have been answered already, but I haven't seen it).  Are your SF unlocks available based on rank just like the "vanilla" unlocks (one at each rank after PFC) or do you have to accumulate a certain amount of points playing SF to get an unlock?  (haven't got SF yet, just wondering)
As far as I know you get a 2nd tier unlock for every unlock rank you already had. Not sure if you get them all at 1st Sgt or not tho. I know I got em all at Sgt Major after playing a game and waiting a few, then restarting sf.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6800|The Hague, Holland

Scharfschütze [GeR] wrote:

Please answer.
Wow, I just stared at your sig for like 3 minutes .

On topic :

I like the gun lots! I used pretty much everytime on BF2. Now that I have the new Medic unlock I tend to trust more on that weapon .
But overall the F2000 is a surpreme gun.
I give it 2 thumbs up... And a fart.
Rosse_modest
+76|6794|Antwerp, Flanders
You're gonna fart on my national pride?
Scharfschütze [GeR]
+0|6735|Berlin, Germany
Hey, thank you all for the help...!

Jessica Alba...mhhhhh
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6865|-

vjs wrote:

I have 3 unlocks left:

So go for the F2000 and pickup one of the the MP7, G36G (Support:SF), M95

Or forget about the F2000 until later...
The SF support unlock is called the MG36. With what you have left, I would personally choose the M95 as one of them.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6759|In your head
I don't see why you guys like that gun soo much all it is, is a G3 with a scope and noobtuber. It is not very accurate at all.
RKF77
+1|6769

ghostgr wrote:

I don't see why you guys like that gun soo much all it is, is a G3 with a scope and noobtuber. It is not very accurate at all.
Except it doesn't have the stopping power of the G3.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6740|Oregon
i would NOT get the mp7. while its an uzie, and sounds cool, it is relatively inaccurate, and only has 20 rounds and 4 clips. get the other 3;mg36 pwnz all n()()bs

i would complain about your run-on, but then i realized its a online forum, not an English essay...

Last edited by [TUF]Whiskey_Oktober (2005-12-07 17:16:05)

RKF77
+1|6769

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

while its an uzie, and sounds cool, it is relatively inaccurate, and only has 20 rounds and 4 clips.
It's not an Uzi, it's an H&K

And it's got 4 magazines, not 4 clips.

Last edited by RKF77 (2005-12-07 17:26:24)

Maj.Do
+85|6770|good old CA
mp7 is tough 2 beat in close range
adv3rsary
+28|6733

vjs wrote:

First unlock the G3 then you get the option for the F2000. If you don't get the F2000 showing up after you unlock the G3, play a game, log out, then log back in you'll see the F2000 in your unlocks section.
i unlocked the G3 a long time ago. in fact i think it was my first unlock.. however only option i see as my second unlock for assault is the flashbang nade.. and i dont see the F2000 under any class... where is it? how do i unlock it?
dondon
+3|6733
I like the basic AK101 (for MEC) with GL better than the F2000 and G3. I only got the F2000 because the M16 doesn't have enough stopping power AND it's burst/semi. The scope is nice, too, though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard