Raphi
Banned
+354|6251|Basel, Switzerland
Hello. I just tought I post that link here. It would be nice if you could give me some comments. It's my first video so be too negative. PS: It sounds and looks terrible on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGVVeRSRB7g

Last edited by KillahStyle (2007-04-06 11:30:17)

KtotheIMMY
+513|6755
Cool... it looks good! who is the music by?
Raphi
Banned

KtotheIMMY wrote:

I write it at the end, but it is: Bushido-look for his music. I like it and i was on his concert in Zurich. He pwns. :)
Master*
Banned
+416|6487|United States
I find it funny that you spray with the baur like that

8/10
Tip - Don't Spray with Baur use it on Single Shot and aim at Head 1-2shot kills everytime ppl will think you hack its what WoKeN does and hes good. Dont use VOSS its for noobs make sure you have 20-50 ping when you try it. Good Video tho
Raphi
Banned

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Tip - Don't Spray with Baur use it on Single Shot and aim at Head 1-2shot kills everytime ppl will think you hack its what WoKeN does and hes good. Dont use VOSS its for noobs make sure you have 20-50 ping when you try it. Good Video tho
I don't use the voss anymore, I've deleted the 2shot kill videos because I tought these people here wants to see action and not a sniper who uses the baur. It's also working without 1 shot.
Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

Yet again, embedded for your viewing pleasure.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6755

KillahStyle wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

I write it at the end, but it is: Bushido-look for his music. I like it and i was on his concert in Zurich. He pwns.
Cool! I had never heard of Bushido until today... must not be as big in North Carolina, USA
Voss is like a sniper in v1.20 i hope they nerf it all the noobs use it with PK-74 Rockets.
Raphi
Banned

KtotheIMMY wrote:

KillahStyle wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

I write it at the end, but it is: Bushido-look for his music. I like it and i was on his concert in Zurich. He pwns. :)
Cool! I had never heard of Bushido until today... must not be as big in North Carolina, USA
His father is tunesian and his mother is german. He's very famous here :)
Kratos Aurion
+36|6634|Sweden
Nice video. You're good with the Baur. I think I'll try to use it lite more often myself after this

+1 btw.

Last edited by Kratos Aurion (2007-04-06 11:48:02)

Raphi
Banned
Thanks for all the nice comments. If everybody likes it, I will make another movie then Which weapon should I take? I need to know it soon, because I need to train with it untill I will be good enough. Not the voss! PS: Thanks for the karma
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida

KillahStyle wrote:

Hello. I just tought I post that link here. It would be nice if you could give me some comments. It's my first video so be too negative. PS: It sounds and looks terrible on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGVVeRSRB7g
Wow. It's official, 2142 is full of newbs.
15 more years! 15 more years!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
Start moving onto the Krylov ;P
Raphi
Banned

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

KillahStyle wrote:

Wow. It's official, 2142 is full of newbs.
And bf2s.com is full of negative noobtards. I deleted you on xfire.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6612
I just watched 50 seconds but I think it's enough, tell me if there happens something else...

Well it just plain movie, you killing guys. Not even in any new way, just killing with the baur. Isn't interesting, lots of plain killing movies around. And rap doesn't fit in battlefield games. You should pick some interesting theme, because just killing with rifle isn't interesting that's why I stopped at 0:50.

Fail. Well at least you did put some effort to it.
Brasso
+1,549|6623

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

LOL.

Single shot? 2 bursts and you're down.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6714|Eastern PA
Nice German rap.
theraphosidae
+2|6224
not bad man.what did u use to record yourself playing and edit the video?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

theraphosidae wrote:

not bad man.what did u use to record yourself playing and edit the video?
he used fraps and WMM
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

Its good, but I have a few comments.

1. Spray. Your taking 10 bullets for shots that only take 2
2. Titles. lose them
3. revisiting the spray issue again
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51
Nice vid! I dont really like 2142, but I will keep that to myself, as yall will probably not want to hear it. The movie was average/good. +1 from me to you
theraphosidae
+2|6224
my friend uses fraps and he was tellin me u need to lower your resolution when playing?gotta look into gettin this.would like to put together a little video of the clan im in tearing it up heh

Last edited by theraphosidae (2007-04-06 14:09:13)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

fraps uses a lot of resources so usually you have to lower some settings unless you have a very high end pc
EDIT: recording at 1/2 size also helps a lot

Last edited by max (2007-04-06 14:16:29)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
theraphosidae
+2|6224

max wrote:

fraps uses a lot of resources so usually you have to lower some settings unless you have a very high end pc
EDIT: recording at 1/2 size also helps a lot
cool thanks man!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard