twiistaaa
+87|6675|mexico
the other day i was playing MEC commander on karkand, and i think we held hotel, suburb, square, train and factory, but they had slipped thru and took warehouse, cement and gatehouse. i was the only guy at factory and i held it by myself until the rest of my team took back warehouse. i managed to kill at least ten people with my pkm, it was great. accused of hacking and had kick votes against me for the rest of the round. but definatley felt unstoppable. i usually at best get a 3:1 ratio but usually 2 or 1:1 so holding that area by myself against that many people was probably the best thing ive done in along time.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6535|stalker.
Yup, when i went 105-0 in the littlebird on a full  64 player server
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6684|Ft. Drum, NY

twiistaaa wrote:

the other day i was playing MEC commander on karkand, and i think we held hotel, suburb, square, train and factory, but they had slipped thru and took warehouse, cement and gatehouse. i was the only guy at factory and i held it by myself until the rest of my team took back warehouse. i managed to kill at least ten people with my pkm, it was great. accused of hacking and had kick votes against me for the rest of the round. but definatley felt unstoppable. i usually at best get a 3:1 ratio but usually 2 or 1:1 so holding that area by myself against that many people was probably the best thing ive done in along time.
you just described my average day on a bf2 server....
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6487|Somewhere else

yeah, one memorable time...

I climbed the ladder on the arch building by subway flag in Karkand, whole squad up there.  Killed two with my DAO-12....EMPTY....Pulled pistol....Killed two more....EMPTY....Knife.....One more....Walked away.  Got pretty frantic up there.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6679|Colorado
I felt like a superhero the other day when I was on the toilet & let out a good 3 minute fart, wish I would have had a stop watch to time it. Anyways it made me feel really good.
Fartman! able to poop in single long logs with strange colors mixed in.
David.P
Banned
+649|6281
Ran into a crowded airfield of mec guys waiting for the mig to spawn and killed all of em with my pistol, Then took one of the engineers kits, Planted mines on the runaway(far enough not to be able to be seen close enough so they had to pass over it to lift off) Hid behind the sandbag wall took out my M24 and kept sniping the guys away from the aircraft giving my team enough of a diversion to cap all the remaining flags.
twiistaaa
+87|6675|mexico

yuckfou09 wrote:

you just described my average day on a bf2 server....
yeah.. but i'm not actually that good...
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6326

twiistaaa wrote:

i usually at best get a 3:1 ratio but usually 2 or 1:1
K/D Ratio 1.1279

Stop lieing
agent146
+127|6394|Jesus Land aka Canada

-=Oneshot=- wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

K/D Ratio 1.1279

Stop lieing
He could be and could not be, as it possible that he got 3:1 in a particular game, and thus that means he must had have really crappy rounds also to make his k/d ratio 1.1279.
the last time i felt like a superhero was when i medic whored for 3 rounds with 100 points each time on Karkand and thus gained three consecutive golds medals....that happen yesterday

Last edited by agent146 (2007-04-05 23:30:14)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6398

I felt like a superhero when in Project Reality I got into a Vodnik and went out into the desert.  I came upon a rally point and threw a SLAM on it, then went back to the Vodnik in case someone spawned.  No one did, but the enemies arrived just then so I got into the Vodnik, and, lost (it was a desert), drove around running over the enemies and being fired at and almost rammed by Hummers the whole time.  After about 5 road kills I returned to base by the minimap and as I hopped out, I looked back and saw one of the Hummers coming at me (oh, the irony).  I ran behind the smoking Vodnik, so he jumped out and received two 3-round bursts from the MP5 or whatever comes with the MEC spec ops.

Unfortunately the Vodnik then blew up, taking me with it, but at least the enemies had to regroup before they could attack again.
twiistaaa
+87|6675|mexico

-=Oneshot=- wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

K/D Ratio 1.1279

Stop lieing
yes i said at BEST 3:1.. and then i said USUALLY 2 or 1:1... see that. 1:1. which is actually worse then my 1.1279.

stop being an asshole.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6373|California
im always a superhero
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6334|Australia
One round on Sharqi I was USMC commander, camped in the TV station with the pump shotgun and blew away anyone who tried to cap it. There were about a half-dozen attempts to take it, but I never let them.
That same round I got my highest score - 281.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6628|Gold coast, Aus.

-=Oneshot=- wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

K/D Ratio 1.1279

Stop lieing
Why is every single post you make riddled with no knowledge shit?

I have a 1.56 KDR on my normal account, but want to know the last time i had a 1:1 KDR in a server? Bad luck, i can't tell you. It was too long ago.
keyoshi
+28|6427
Ahh always Today, for example I was playing gator. I came from Mess hall, killed 2 MEC in the stair well, took their AK-47 (medic kit) healed myself, kept the ak, since I do kick ass with it, proceded to sit, if you are looking at it from the aft point of view, left, killed 4 guys, medic came and revived one of them, killed the revive and the medic, another round of spawn knocks out another 2, then a sniper comes and lays clays, shoot him, continue capping / defending, waiting for my damn squad of 5 to come, they dont. I end up killing 2 or 3 more before I finally die. Now that, was fun my friend.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6793|Bulgaria
I always feel like a superhero Esp. when arty blows me into the sky, lol
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6470|A W S M F O X
Anytime i use the SVD.......or any sniper rifle for that matter.

But probably when i got my 13 paddle kill streak on night flight, that was sweeeeeeet.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6574|NYC / Hamburg

in PR on Mao Valley i went 30-2 (stupid TKers) with mostly knife. Fun round
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6613|Parainen, Finland

twiistaaa wrote:

I know what you mean!

Would be fun to play together sometime!!!

Tough shit (For me that is) that you live in Australia....

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2007-04-06 05:19:58)

Dragonclaw
+186|6312|Florida

twiistaaa wrote:

You were using the PKM. You arent a superhero you nub. I can go 60-10 each round without unlocks.
Dragonclaw
+186|6312|Florida

gene_pool wrote:

-=Oneshot=- wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

K/D Ratio 1.1279

Stop lieing
Why is every single post you make riddled with no knowledge shit?

I have a 1.56 KDR on my normal account, but want to know the last time i had a 1:1 KDR in a server? Bad luck, i can't tell you. It was too long ago.
/win
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6470|A W S M F O X

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

You were using the PKM. You arent a superhero you nub. I can go 60-10 each round without unlocks.
/Fail.
twiistaaa
+87|6675|mexico
wow.. i may as well not make another thread about anything i achieve, since i didn't realize there were better players then me...
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6301
I THINK THAT SOOOO MANY PEOPLE in this forum EMBELLISH THEIR story...but whatever...good job...You did well.
ReTox
+100|6506|State of RETOXification
Waiting for my clan mates to show up on TS and I was in Warlord.  Pretty much kept the palace by myself with the jackhammer.  Took this four man squad out at least five times.  Ended up getting 38 kills or something, just shy of the gold.

One of my clan mates came in and in the next game the two of us combined to double the other team's score.  Then we almost did it again.

Best night of BF2 I have ever had.  Played for the evening and landed over 1000 points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard