DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6505|cuntshitlake

Omnideath wrote:

2 left...ea sure takes their time...
Yes

1 more

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-04-06 10:01:37)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6338|ohio,USA
lol
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6664|Gold coast, Aus.
All gone
DUnlimited
+1,160|6505|cuntshitlake

No there's still this LORDOFTHEWEED guy.

He must be zeh haxorz, nobody can have that many pointzorz with teh nades!!!1!!7!
']['error
Banned
+630|6686|The Netherlands

DeathUnlimited wrote:

He must be zeh haxorz, nobody can have that many pointzorz with teh nades!!!1!!7!
y3z iet iz impos1ble t0 g3t that m4ny p0intz w1th nadzez0rz!
Raphi
Banned
+354|6301|Basel, Switzerland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

YEAZ! H3 h4x0rz v3ry h4rt! l3tz b4nn h1m!!1
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6332|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

']['error wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

y3z iet iz impos1ble t0 g3t that m4ny p0intz w1th nadzez0rz!
ZOMG NUBS STFU LORDOFWEED IZ TEH UBER 1337 SECKS!

I can imagine this becoming that thread in k30's sig any day now.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
I really could care less but it is really funny id rather have them on the Leaderboard than THE#LORD#OF#WEED and 1MANYARMY_19 considering they are in *2MG* and all they did to get to there ranks was stat padd which is really sad and yet they dont get reset.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6505|cuntshitlake

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

I really could care less but it is really funny id rather have them on the Leaderboard than THE#LORD#OF#WEED and 1MANYARMY_19 considering they are in *2MG* and all they did to get to there ranks was stat padd which is really sad and yet they dont get reset.
Throwing grenades is not stat padding
No i have seem them stat padd before to get to the leaderboard look at there best rounds on Karkand almost 500. Anyway the best person is -=RD=-Volx he has constantly held a 5SPM which no one else has accomplished he truely is the best at getting points look at his kills and time compared to LORD OF WEED.

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2007-04-06 11:45:29)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6675|USA
OK close, this thread. It has been fixed.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6505|cuntshitlake

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

No i have seem them stat padd before to get to the leaderboard look at there best rounds on Karkand almost 500. Anyway the best person is -=RD=-Volx he has constantly held a 5SPM which no one else has accomplished he truely is the best at getting points look at his kills and time compared to LORD OF WEED.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZRqbED7fQs
Actually Jumping around like that is a disadvantage if your good hes not even hard to kill a bunny hopper. Anyway that video is really old just because he used his G15 and out smarted EA doesnt mean anything in CSS and CS 1.6 everyone Bunny Hops now its not really that much of an advantage if you can shoot.

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2007-04-06 11:50:39)

DUnlimited
+1,160|6505|cuntshitlake

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Actually Jumping around like that is a disadvantage if your good hes not even hard to kill a bunny hopper. Anyway that video is really old just because he used his G15 and out smarted EA doesnt mean anything in CSS and CS 1.6 everyone Bunny Hops now its not really that much of an advantage if you can shoot.
That isn't bunnying. that is most probably macro'ing
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6705|under there hayousaidunderwear

DeathUnlimited wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

That isn't bunnying. that is most probably macro'ing
Hense why he said volx used his G15..
Bunny Hopping/Dolphin Diving is the same thing those people are easy to take out with a Gernade Launcher/Claymore/Sniper/Assault Rifle/Machine Gun the point is it may be harder for some people to kill him but most people prone or jump in BF2 its very easier to strafe and shoot them in the head. Also they added the greater recoil when you go prone and its takes an extra second to fire once you go prone. So its a bit of a disadvantage and advantage depending on the person who is trying to kill him. Everyone knows the new G15 you can autohotkey things easily without having to create a script and put it in the BF2 folder. Now BF2 permits the use of Autokey/Scripts/Macros in BF2 folders. You are arguing over something thats pointless because he owned you and your mad so your saying hes worse than THE#LORD#OF#WEED who has no life plays 24/7 and stat padded to get to the top.

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2007-04-06 11:59:42)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6567|South Florida

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Bunny Hopping/Dolphin Diving is the same thing those people are easy to take out with a Gernade Launcher/Claymore/Sniper/Assault Rifle/Machine Gun the point is it may be harder for some people to kill him but most people prone or jump in BF2 its very easier to strafe and shoot them in the head. Also they added the greater recoil when you go prone and its takes an extra second to fire once you go prone. So its a bit of a disadvantage and advantage depending on the person who is trying to kill him. Everyone knows the new G15 you can autohotkey things easily without having to create a script and put it in the BF2 folder. Now BF2 permits the use of Autokey/Scripts/Macros in BF2 folders. You are arguing over something thats pointless because he owned you and your mad so your saying hes worse than THE#LORD#OF#WEED who has no life plays 24/7 and stat padded to get to the top.
No bunny hopping is abusing the jump system (going up) and dolphin diving is abusing the prone system (going down)
15 more years! 15 more years!
He was using basically a Hybrid of both but mostly Dolphin Diving.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6505|cuntshitlake

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

He was using basically a Hybrid of both but mostly Dolphin Diving.
Yes, indeed
Sgt.Gene
+215|6806

killer21 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

something I really dont understand is how this hasnt been done so many more times before:

shots are calculated server side. if you shoot at someone, you send the info to the server that you aimed and shot at something. if this was calculated client-side, a cheat/hack could easily 'inject' false info into the data being sent to the server, telling it that you hit.

as far as I know, there is no real security for points: a server reports the results of a round to EA's master server, and that's that. if you run the server, and can mess with it, it should be easy to report that you earned 1,5 million points in a round
Exactly, all they did was mod the scoringcommon.py file. EA needs to make this shit more secure.
Someone finally figured it out.  If you can lock down ur server so no one else comes in except the people you want to, you can get whatever score you want.  That is why you see the same score over and over again.  They just put the max at 26664 or whatever it is and kept it moving.
Well, yes and no. Anyone can join the server, they will just ban you if you go in uninvited. But yea the messed with the scoringcommon python files, so 1 kill = 20,000+ kills. Its actually very simple to do. I just cant believe EA was so stupid to make it so easy.

I did it before, heres proof:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=276450#p276450

What I did was make it, suicide = +20,000

Was very fun ^__^
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6669|UK

duk0r wrote:

haha, current patch has been out for quite a long time. Get some skill you little MSX kiddies, I would of had that shit hacked up months ago. *sigh*, I guess its better to be late then never huh?

/C7053D (in l33t for the msx kids)
They have been deleted from the database at EA and at bf2s.com.

Closed, again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard