stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

Chances are if you center your whole social (if it exists) / brainpower onto a solitary item (BF2) for running on 3 years, then you might be better than others. But buy yourself $100 headphones and maybe you will become magically awesome? might work.
montypythizzle
+21|6604
I got some nice Sony DJ style headphones from teh 3gg for 14 bux
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

win
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6607|Parainen, Finland

stryyker wrote:

win
Best Thread EVER!!!!!

A perfect example of how we users deal with a matter like this.
AND ALSO HOW THE MODS/ADMINS DID THEIR DECISIONS!!!!
SO THIS SHOULD BE A "ALMOST" PERFECT EXAMPLE FOR ALL OF US!!!!

Some of us acting properly understanding the guy ( I must admit that I did that until he said it was a joke)
Some started laughing at him, some people even saw that it was a joke from the beginning.
Which I think was wonderful, because you could NOT see that he was joking. Good Job!!!

But the BEST PART was that the guy who wrote this ("montypythizzle ") saw what he had done and decided for his own reasons (we don´t know these facts) to tell us about the situation, in this case that it was a joke.
Totally acceptable, cause he wrote it as a person who could actually be in a situation like this.

In my head I am now comparing a very old thread about a teenager that was "Respected" here in these forums a way back.. He mad a joke about that he had died... THAT WAS NOT FUNNY, I FELT BAD AND SO DID MANY OTHERS... HE WAS BANNED, BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY...
EVEN THOUGH I HATED HIM BACK THEN!!!
(I PERSONALLY HATED THAT GUY, I STILL DO IN A WAY, BUT I KNOW NOW THAT HE IS A KID, so he is neither 1337 or "respected-in-the-game" by me!!!)

Now, back to this excellent case: Nice Job Monty!!! You did what I or any other guy could have done to show the others a example!!!! +1 FOR THIS!!!!

AND THANKS TO THE MODS/ADMINS FOR MAKING THE RIGHT DECISIONS HERE

If an idiot would have made this joke just to fool us and we would have kept on going, these forums would have went down one level in my eyes (and probably in many others eyes too)

Conclusion of my analyze:

A superb thread, showing us on which levels we users are!!!
YOU GUYS WHO LAUGHED AT HIM IN THE BEGINNING, LOOK YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR!!!
I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME LIKE YOU DID IN THE BEGINNING, BUT THINK OF THE FUTURE OF THESE FORUMS!!!

TO THE REST OF YOU THAT DID THE SAME IN OTHER PURPOSES: "YOU GUYS ARE SAD!!!" (My Opinion)

Some people understood the situation, some even more.
This shows us the perfect co operation between the mods/admins and users for a superb FORUM.

I have seen enough!!!!

"BF2S" WILL LIVE AS LONG AS WE WANT IF WE KEEP IT ON A DECENT LEVEL.
I WILL STAY ON THIS LEVEL, CAUSE NOW I KNOW THAT THE SYSTEM IS "ALMOST PERFECT"

Thank you to everyone of you!!!!

https://www.virtualservices.com.au/images/thumbs%20up.jpg

I now have a new example to write down in my book "The meaning of life"

-Uber

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2007-04-04 18:50:01)

montypythizzle
+21|6604
OH NO I FROGOTS ABOT UK Pr0s GET OUT UKERs UR PINGS R HI!!!!

LOL I am not very aware of UK pr0 teams.
montypythizzle
+21|6604
Also, uberbankickerstormfuryier I really don't understand what you are trying to say. You sure did waste hella words telling me something I do not quite get the concept of.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer

montypythizzle wrote:

Also, uberbankickerstormfuryier I really don't understand what you are trying to say. You sure did waste hella words telling me something I do not quite get the concept of.
I wont lose my sleep because of what you said/did!!!!

We both had fun in our own ways!!!

Let´s just hope that it stays this way!!!

SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6388|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I got a few laughs out of this thread for sure.
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6556|An Hour North of Indy
To the OP, i thought you were talking about a round that i was playing on a server 2 days ago until i saw u mention nL or sk

I was hoping i was gonna be able to post a relevant pic but I was wrong. Oh well, here is one anyways.
https://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9055/screen559rs0.jpg

Last edited by >LOD<Dougalachi (2007-04-04 21:40:08)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Whats that screenshot suppose to represent?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6391

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I think clan members are supposed to be mostly on the same side.  Not sure myself.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6388|Vancouver, BC, Canada
It has several well known competitive players, namely warchild.killadragon, warchild.Mobilize, (_1_)Mic756 (<3), and Cz8 Erwan. Although it doesn't even seem like they are doing all that well.
Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6416|Melbourne, Australia
Well Uber, you most certainly do like analysing things don't you? How about I do a little analysis of my own....

In my brief, but seemingly accurate description, of your tone you continued your condescension straight away by referring to myself as "boy", and later on "this guy". I can't be sure how old you are, but then neither can you be sure of my age and at this point your presumptions become rather irritating (though no doubt entertaining for the onlookers).
If you live through your character as much as you say you do, I'd be quite anxious anywhere near you in real life, as you obviously mean a lot of people a lot of harm. Your attempt to discredit me with the base accusation that I might tell someone to eat their mothers testicles is seriously undermined by the fact that you made it up, hypothesised you saying to it to me and then promptly tried to dish off what came from your very creative frontal lobes, all in the space of two lines.
Language filters (which unfortunately i cannot use, being a human), are not, as you suggest, to make people reciprocate or else the more embittered among us would create even more cause for concern. They were contrived as so to not offend the more sensitive players who feel uncomfortable upon someone requested to eat a parents non-existent genitalia. Those of us who need not resort to such coarse language are able to find other ways around this, and as language filters are unable to fathom reason behind a comment, obviously anything other intent is futile.

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

6. In this case I understand the guy IN THIS SPECIFIC THREAD cause I was on the same level as he was a year back...
But wait..... didn't we already establish that his stats were BETTER than yours? Regardless of your advocacy of the idea that stats are so very dependent on how and who you play with, i still maintain that his stats are quite a step above yours. Hold on, you said you were on the same level a year back? Well that's strange, because unless your skills have regressed since this time, it would appear that your skill level then or now is significantly lower than his. This in turn serves to make your whole post rather embarrassing as you attempt to comfort him about that which you can have very little identification with.

8. BUT I AM BETTER THAN THE MOST OF THE USAL PLAYERS, WHY IS NOT THE QUESTION, YOU COULD ASK MY OWN OPINION IN A PERSONAL THREAD WHERE I COULD DO MY BEST TO ANALYZE MYSELF AS A PERSON AND MY OPINIONS AND MOTIVATIONS.... I have a IQ on about 120, It´is above average, that could be one reason, but you can not judge someone by only that. This matter is much more complicated..DUH...
Yes, yes you do love yourself, despite spending 500 hours in a chopper, and still aspiring to have a higher kdr than this poor wayward soul, obviously in need of  your advice, seeing after spending a paltry 50 hours in choppers, his kdr is already higher than yours.

Your use of capitals/exclamations is also rather disconcerting. Surely if your argument had enough clout in the first place, by merit of reasoning, we could take your word for it, instead of having it forced down our throats like propaganda?

9. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY POINT BY NOW!!!!
No. Possibly because there isn't one.....
el capitan
+11|6532
Wow, so you are saying that all of the CAL players can't play BF2 anymore? Shut up.
montypythizzle
+21|6604

el capitan wrote:

Wow, so you are saying that all of the CAL players can't play BF2 anymore? Shut up.
Your probably $hit at playing so why are you worried? I wasn't saying that artard.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
no fuck off killadragon is MINE MINE MINE so is mobilize!!
stop stealing my <3's!
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6571|United States
I don't revive noobs. That's kind of like: "Alright! I just cured myself of AIDS... oh wait, let's go sleep with that same chick again."
montypythizzle
+21|6604

BeerzGod wrote:

I don't revive noobs. That's kind of like: "Alright! I just cured myself of AIDS... oh wait, let's go sleep with that same chick again."
Who is a n00b LOL....
I revive the better players so far in the round.
el capitan
+11|6532

montypythizzle wrote:

el capitan wrote:

Your probably $hit at playing so why are you worried? I wasn't saying that artard.
Just for that, from now on Im joining whatever server I see you playing on and pwning ur ass.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6664|under there hayousaidunderwear

el capitan wrote:

montypythizzle wrote:

el capitan wrote:

Just for that, from now on Im joining whatever server I see you playing on and pwning ur ass.
hahahahahaah.
montypythizzle
+21|6604
Hey guys don't worry I am deathly afraid of this guy..... NOT!
el capitan
+11|6532
Well, I knifed you 2 times earlier on The Battlegrounds when it was on Strike at Karkand. Next time I'll take screenshots.
Pw.Sultan
+15|6480|NC

some_random_panda wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I think clan members are supposed to be mostly on the same side.  Not sure myself.
abuncha high ranked on one team with all bad scores
montypythizzle
+21|6604

el capitan wrote:

Well, I knifed you 2 times earlier on The Battlegrounds when it was on Strike at Karkand. Next time I'll take screenshots.
You never fuckin knifed me n00b.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
Hello Kommander_Kale!!!

Thank you for a interesting comment!!!
I like your theory and the way you respond to my "public letter."
The only thing that separated us two in this case is that you really over reacted by giving me shit in a level like this after your small part in this whole thread:

"LoL! @ uber being so condescending. Yes you might have played for over 1000 hours uber, but he's played nearly 500 which i would say constitutes quite an experienced player.

Moreover, his kdr is .3 higher than urs, and his spm is .9 higher than urs, so i wouldnt go round acting like ur so much better than him......"

I really didn´t care, because I don´t know you, you live in Australia and based on my income I would never even go there. And if I would, the chance that we two would meet would be rather small... I think you understand what I mean.

Now REMEMBER, you gave me this STUPID comment afterwards that I had replied to "Monty" in a more "human" way, not insulting him, not acting "PRO" myself, just giving him THE PROPER FEEDBACK HE NEEDS IN THIS CASE!!!

Let me also tell you that "basetballjones" said this right after reading my answer to Monty:

"Honestly, this thread could have ended after this post.

I have to type this one often;
I'm not looking through the wall, it's call UAV and a $100 7.1 Surround headset that gave you away while you were running around making noise."

So he liked my reply and I thought to myself after reading his post:

We seem to bee somewhat on the same level, so I did good.

ALL THE REST IN THIS THREAD IS SOMETHING (AS MONTHY PYTHON WOULD SAY: "NOW TO SOMETHING COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT!!!"

So sorry for ruining your day, I just got so pissed at you because you didn´t show these forums any respect with your comment!!! IT WAS TOTALY OF NO USAGE TO ANYONE!!!!!!

That is why I flamed you like that. Not for who you actually are, because I don´t know you.
To me you are one of the 25.000 users here on this forum, and I hope that you will in the future think of me that way too...
Face it "Boy"   :   

You live in Australia, I live In Finland. So what we say here actually doesn´t mean anything in the real life.
Oh!!! I don´t live my life like my game character that much that I would hurt people around me. I really am a quite nice guy in the real life, ask the Moderator "DonFck" about me if you really are that childish that you had to post this STUPID post to me INSTEAD OF SENDING ME A PM

So in the future, respect us other users!!!!

By that I mean:

1. Listen to us
2. Respect us
3. I think you get the rest....

So in a nutshell:

You are a good guy. I am a good guy. Your post was stupid. So was mine to a certain level.
You proved that you are not stupid. You will follow the BF2S forums habits from now on, so will I.
=Everything is fine.

Have a nice day, hope you understand.

-Uber

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2007-04-06 01:36:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard