Dragonclaw
+186|6354|Florida

Alleycat1969 wrote:

hanwinting wrote:

ummm hack???? am i missing something?? never met anyone who hacks. one time i just saw someone who was taking advantage of the wall Glitch. Thats all.
I was also like you untill , my friend whom was not such a fan of bf2 as I was, decided to buy a hack , and suddenly he was playing better than me, at first i was trying to figure out his tactics, when he visited myself he admitted to hacking as everybody else was,  and he  was sick of the one shot roll on the floor and you are dead from a heavy machine gun wich I cannot still understand as it accuracy is as lame as throwing feathers at your apponent.

My friend  explained the hack he used allowed a person to see through walls there was no aimbots....but he said it was quite amazed at how many other players were hacking even whole clans !
His name has since been captured at punkbuster for hacking, but nobody gives a fuck anymore, he does not care about his stats or medals as he has had enogh of BF2 ..so hacked for the fun of it !

I am not like my mate as I refuse to pay money  for some lame hack, and enjoy the game for the skill of the players. I have joined some servers with people getting 210 points for 1 death ?? Sorry but that is not possible on infantary only? unless you are VERY lucky ...cough..cough
I see more hackers than glitchers as of late. The 10,000+ hackers seem to frequent servers like 24/7 Kark IO etc and youre guaranteed to see at least one hacker per K&P server. Glitchers are a bit more rare as theyre easy to catch and ban. Hackers are too often labeled as "skilled players". Heck, I cant even use the SVD on a server without being called an aimbotter.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-04-03 09:09:48)

lynxlyran
+15|6693
I disagree. Of all the servers, K&P have the fewest cheaters if any.
Renegade
+3|6287|E-Stonia
yea speaking of hackers, has anybody else seen the hack where a medic revives an opponent team player?
And yes it was Karkand IO. Every game has hackers, bf2 is still good to play. The best part of it is team work, every time I connect im hoping to see ppl who also think the same and work together for the common good... I mean to win. Im a flag whore lol.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6487
All the people who say noone hacks in BF2 needs a dose of reality.   Now I'm not one of those guys who says hacks everytime he gets owned, trust me.  But for you to think this game is hackfree is absolutely ludicrous.  Just last night, I began comparing the downslide of BF2 to Ghost Recon.  Meaning, it was fun as hell until everyone and their mom figured out how to hack, and even blank out their pb screenshots.
mako0519
+0|6291
in the 4 months we have been running our server i have caught 3 hackers with pb screenshots and one is already on the punksbusted banlist (server company forgot to rename .dat file therefore banlist was not functioning when he was on ) So yes i know there are hackers out there however i do not believe it is as rampant as you may think.
  I cannot count the times a clanmate or i , or someone else on the server got accused of hacking just because someone got pwned.  99% of the time i check their screens and find no evidence. I think it's really sad that so many people just cant admit that there are people who play this game who are better than them . 

OTOH i personally feel that a vast majority of the ones who do hack in bf2 are playing on IO servers . Im not here to flame IO or anything but it seems to me that running around getting 100+ kills and <5 deaths using single shot on an ak 101 would be a lot easier without those pesky tanks and apc's in your way.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6532|P-way, NJ

leetkyle wrote:

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

wow, there are really no hackers, i get called hacking-banned for hacking, doesnt bother me cause i know im not ..yesturday i killed a guy 9 times, kept coming after me and there were medic packs everywhere where he was..wow take of fyour hacks-i shot you so many times and your still not dead....
or maybe you just got owned
Or your stupid.

He kept coming after me and there were medic packs everywhere where he was..wow take off your hacks-i shot you so many times and your still not dead....

A example of what a guy said to me. I think I remember you, were the dumb admin at the ghost server?

I won you lose

Last edited by Sgt.Kyle (2007-04-03 11:56:39)

Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6284|Bristol
See to me my game is call of duty united offensive, its one of those really simple easy to play games which i love, Ive clocked over 600 hours and rising. Like someone was saying earilyer keep on playing it now and again. I'm well into bf2 now, started new profile but its slowly building. I will always go back to coduo, and you should always go back to bf2, its just one of those really well building easy to play (and easy to get pissed off) games, you get bored, you leave and you cant bare it after about 2 hours and you just have to go back to it, like in the ea twat-up yesterday people were begging for it to work so they could get back!

Anyway I've spent too long typing i need to get back to bf2!!!
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6438
FYI:
Some guys don't have many deaths because they are revived by a squad member.
People who travel in a skilled squad have less deaths because they work as a squad.
The person who kills them still gets the kill points, but for the person killed and revived it doesnt count as a death.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6394|Cali

liquidat0r wrote:

BF2 > all
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6619|United States
Cool exit tactic! By posting an elaborate "leaving" note you are now able to hack BF2 yourself... that way when you eventually get caught (You hope that you don't), you'll be able to blame it on your lame view of BF2 and how you only hacked out of boredom of the game. Because let's face it, you're tired of getting ownt, and you want to join the party without gaining the skills on your own. A good try my friend, but I have foiled your deceitful plans!

*golf clap*
OmniDeath
~
+726|6693

project reality
Ephud
+0|6283
funny you mention hacking as the cause of your leaving, because i swear this guy shady2032 was hacking it up pretty bad... you would see him get about 5 head shots with the SVD in a matter of seconds. Normally i don't call out wtf hacks... but this was ridiculous.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6645
You just aren't that good.

Sorry.

If it's any consolation...you put alot of time in the game?
simmy.uk
+117|6487
game is still rife with hacker/glitchers/cheaters.

In some respects the game is dead, but in other ways it lives on.
Armour whores/spawn killers annoy me.

Always good to kill afew noobs time to time.
Alleycat1969
+21|6806
Cool exit tactic! By posting an elaborate "leaving" note you are now able to hack BF2 yourself... that way when you eventually get caught (You hope that you don't), you'll be able to blame it on your lame view of BF2 and how you only hacked out of boredom of the game. Because let's face it, you're tired of getting ownt, and you want to join the party without gaining the skills on your own. A good try my friend, but I have foiled your deceitful plans!

Ohh how wrong u are, I will still play an occasional game , and your idea that i was waxing lyrical about  myself hacking... look at my stats im not a good player but an average yet well rounded player, i would never cheat .."what the bloody point" Im not a kid  who has NO life ; if somebody is getting me with good reason I take it like a man and try to take the person out, I am not accusuing all players (who are good ) as hackers , unfortunatly there is a minority of people who like wasting there Daddys money on buying a hack.

If there is any clans out there that are recruiteing a 30+ non hacker (thats myself ) I would still be intersted ?
So although I want to leave the game , the fine members at this forum have somehow made me want to stay !
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6737|"The Empire"
People steal credit card details, does not mean that i never use my card again as you would never do anything in life for worrying!!
Superglueman
+21|6409|The Great South Land
I dont think its just a BF2 problem...

Ive played 2142 for about 2months and there is dead-set hackers in there.
I suspected about 3 guys for a while, then saw others writing shit about how they get headshots even when jumping down stairs....and then...
was playing one day, had one of them on my side...so i followed him..and he set up just like any sniper...except he started firing from the standing position and just got hit..after hit...after hit...each bullet=1 kill....no lining anything up, just point and shoot...im not sure how many bullets all up in the sniper rifle, but that was howe many kills he got...then he re-ammo'ed and started again...he didnt miss even one shot...

I dont think hackking/cheating is as monitored as it once was....2 of the hackers in 2142 are highly ranked, so they must be confident using cheats....both use the aimbot cheat...and average 40kills/5deaths a game...all headshots..

Trust me...if you were 1 shot/headshot by a guy constantly bunnyhopping like mad as grenades fall around him,who  then get 2 more headshots within 5-10seconds, you would be like...F.OFF!

Im gettin some MSX hacks soon aswell, the aimbot....im sick of seeing these guys and knowing that if they spot me at all, im headshot....
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6768|Melbourne, Australia
ill see you on the Qaukefields

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard