fizz85
+1|6788|Voice of reason
This photo says it all...

Look at the Black Tab on this US Soldier put on his Uniform. By the way I agree. Do you?

https://img313.imageshack.us/img313/3995/showletter6ze.th.jpg
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-
Horrible photoshop job. Also wrong section.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6835
balls on acurate,
fizz85
+1|6788|Voice of reason
Thanks for moving it.

Somebody would get killed by thier NCO for having that on there.

But I have seen soldiers things like this before.

I saw a guy who made dump wings instead of jump wings.  Because he was forced to guard a dumpster for like 3 days in a row. It was a crime scene and CID (Clowns In Disguise) did not clear it or they did but did not let anybody know. 

Funny but the SGM saw it and smoked his ass for like 45 minutes. But it worked and CID let the crime scene clear.
AFlyingNun
+0|6718
And people pull shit like this, then wonder why half the world hates us right now. Seriously, STFU and stop viewing war as neccessary 'work', or something that if people back down from they're sissys. Yeah that's right, France was just being a sissy, they weren't being smart or right or anything....
nzjafa
+2|6764

AFlyingNun wrote:

And people pull shit like this, then wonder why half the world hates us right now. Seriously, STFU and stop viewing war as neccessary 'work', or something that if people back down from they're sissys. Yeah that's right, France was just being a sissy, they weren't being smart or right or anything....
thank you!
|EZ|CRUSHER
+0|6721|Longview, TX
Firstly, is English your primary language there? Either way, you're butchering it.

Secondly, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Third, you can say things like this because you will always have a blanket of security. No one wants to target your little nothing of a contry.

Fourth, thank to your country we were forced to endure Xena.

Fifth, where in the hell do you get your numbers. A Craker Jacks box?

Six, It is almost is almost assured that less people will die from the likes of Al Queda(sp?) because we did deal with them. (..and continue to.)
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center
you know, it really bugs me when people say "you" or "americans" and then make generalizations about how they support the war.

i'm american and i'm damn proud of it.  do i support what's going on in the middle east?  no.  but do i support the troops?  of course i do.  if i had it my way, there wouldn't be any troops in iraq or afghanistan, the events of september 11th never wouldve happened, the madrid train bombings never wouldve happened, and the london bombings never wouldve happened.  but they did, and now the US government sees reason to go into iraq and afghanistan and try to stop the problem.

i would love to put this more eloquently, but fuck you.  seriously.  where the hell do you get off speaking on behalf of almost 300 million people?  obviously this picture was photoshopped.  obviously it was meant as a joke.  something like this would never fly in the US Army. 

but then again, what would i know?  im just another stupid, ignorant american.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-

ThomasMorgan wrote:

i'm american and i'm damn proud of it.  do i support what's going on in the middle east?  no.  but do i support the troops?  of course i do.  if i had it my way, there wouldn't be any troops in iraq or afghanistan, the events of september 11th never wouldve happened, the madrid train bombings never wouldve happened, and the london bombings never wouldve happened.  but they did, and now the US government sees reason to go into iraq and afghanistan and try to stop the problem.
Sorry, but I have to call you on this. If you are American, why does your profile say you're from Canada? If you moved here and became a citizen, and are proud to be one, your location would be "America", right?

Your facts are not right here. We had no troops in Iraq or Afghanistan before September 11th. September 11th caused us to send troops there. They attacked us first, we did not initiate contact with Insurgents for the hell of it because we thought nothing could happen to us. They attacked us. Not the other way around.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center
i'm an american citizen but i go to school in canada.  i'm a second year student at brock university in st catharines, ontario.  before that i went to high school for two years, also in st catharines.  i came up here to play hockey, so my home is still chicago as im the only one living up here.

so my location is canada, but i am an american.

sorry, i put that in the wrong order...i just meant that in a perfect world, none of those events would have happened.  be it attacks on the US, Spain, or England, or our retaliatory attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan.
ScreamingJay
+1|6743

|EZ|CRUSHER wrote:

Firstly, is English your primary language there? Either way, you're butchering it.

Secondly, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Third, you can say things like this because you will always have a blanket of security. No one wants to target your little nothing of a contry.

Fourth, thank to your country we were forced to endure Xena.

Fifth, where in the hell do you get your numbers. A Craker Jacks box?

Six, It is almost is almost assured that less people will die from the likes of Al Queda(sp?) because we did deal with them. (..and continue to.)
So who is butchering the English language now?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

ever heard of a typo...????

lol
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
ScreamingJay
+1|6743
I'm just trying to emphasize a point: don't critique other writers when you aren't the best typist either.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

oops, typo

i meant

eve herd o an typoo?...??

olo
chitlin
Banned
+36|6761
you lost, what, 4,000 at 9/11? big fucking deal
way to be a dick and wrong at the same time it was 2000

but when the coalition went to afghanistan they killed about 50,000 civilians. not military, but civilians.
nice guess dude but nowhere close .. i like people providing "facts" that they just make up.. the current estiamtes of civlians is 3500 in afghanistan and 25000 in iraq .. these are esitmates and might be incorrect but there is no way to have accurate numbers becuase of the way iraq and afghanistan is unorganised .. so posting some fictious number as facts is stupid
WhiteStain
+3|6734|NEPA
Crusher is probably just your typical Texas moron like the president that came from there.
ScreamingJay
+1|6743
lol, Melville wrote a book called Typee. I think that was the first typo.

Anyways, back to topic:
Trigger, I fully supported the US military's invasion of Afghanistan, as the Taliban was know to be harboring bin Laden. But the subsequent invasion of Iraq was ill-conceived and misguided (much like the AA in BF2.) There were many other countries with known terrorist ties, namely bin Laden's home country of Saudi Arabia. Why didn't the US work to fight the terrorists in Malaysia or Eastern Europe or Africa?

The supposition that we are fighting them on their turf instead of ours is a weak cop-out. Al-queda works in 2-3 year cycles: from the the bombings of US barracks in Lebanon in 1983 up until the attacks in Spain and London. This cycle will continue even while we are fighting Iraqi insurgents. We have to stop al-Queda wherever they are, not where the current administration wants them to be, i.e. Iraq.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6784

I'm kinda confused at how the americans are doing the work of other countries... I mean the americans formed the coalition, command the coalition, and are overall responsible for the coalition... I fail to see how the american troops are serving other countries.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6784

ScreamingJay wrote:

Iraq was ill-conceived and misguided (much like the AA in BF2.)
hehehe; very good commentary screamingjay; you actually seem somewhat educated!  Suprising, considering the usual forum-goers.
ScreamingJay
+1|6743

beeng wrote:

ScreamingJay wrote:

Iraq was ill-conceived and misguided (much like the AA in BF2.)
hehehe; very good commentary screamingjay; you actually seem somewhat educated!  Suprising, considering the usual forum-goers.
My BA in art history will not go to waste! Thanks for the compliment. This site is one of the best in terms of intelligent discussion.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

hey im educated

*looks up educated in dictionary to find out what it means*

Last edited by Miguel diaz (2005-12-06 17:58:53)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6784

ScreamingJay wrote:

This site is one of the best in terms of intelligent discussion.
HAHAHAHAH!!! the comedy never stops!
chitlin
Banned
+36|6761
I'm kinda confused at how the americans are doing the work of other countries
well the middle east is quite a mess and its right on europe and asias doorstep but were the ones trying to clean it up... sort of
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6784

chitlin wrote:

I'm kinda confused at how the americans are doing the work of other countries
well the middle east is quite a mess and its right on europe and asias doorstep but were the ones trying to clean it up... sort of
... true; however like a few people have already mentioned, the "middle east" attacked you, not europe.  Your retaliation started the wars.  I'd say europe and the middle east didn't have a -bad- relationship, although it was very unstable.  Not to mention half of the western euro countries are primarily muslim...
|EZ|CRUSHER
+0|6721|Longview, TX

WhiteStain wrote:

Crusher is probably just your typical Texas moron like the president that came from there.
Silly Goose, I believe the Bush family is origionally from Maine. They just live here now.

I'd like to hear more about what a "Typical Texas Moron" is, care to elaborate?

~I hate Texas, it's too effing hot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard