Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6596|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I only have two accounts, my first one is reject_wolf, but I lost the password to it once I got my computer back from the shop since it has always been on remember this password.  Then I made the name reject_wolf.v2 to replace it.  Eventually I remembered the password to it two months later, but by that time I had been playing BF2142 so I didn't care.  Now that I am backing into BF2 again, I now play with my lower ranked account (reject_wolf.v2) since my buddies who have always been at lower ranks are now all First Sergeants and so am I on that account so I like being at the same rank as them (yeah, I know it sounds odd, but it is true.)
Eugefunk84
+48|6546
1, because its all i need
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6763|the middle of nowhere
Too many. Kidnapping, stats padding, tk account, name regging accounts, weapon account, leet account, vehicle accounts, regualr account, another regular account, more accounts I made because I have OCD, etc...
SoC./Omega
+122|6553|Omaha, Nebraska!
like 8, i use p-n*Omega for main reasons, but first main account is SoC./Omega
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6666
SargeV1.4 - main
Rock|SargeV1.5 (#1 KDR, first attempt (succesful but I couldnt be bothered afterwards)
441|SargeV.GN (new account for new infantry technique i was using before I stopped playing, worked quite well, considering a 5.6 ratio for rifles)

lots of match accounts too because the team I was in went through 5 name changes because of stupid sponsors, then the last inf team I was in also went through name changes (441 > influx)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6668|Cambridge, England
Two. was Jimmanycricket, but it was too long with Tags on so i made Jimmany
OmniDeath
~
+726|6656

Eugefunk84 wrote:

benzoenator
+4|6251
Only one, because that's all I need. I've only been playing for like two months, so that might change...
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6483|New York
I have 2.  The one I play on all the time and one as a practice one for clan matches and shit.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6431|Florida
I have four accounts. Strngs012 is my main one. FatMax25 was the first alt account I made. The name came from a tape measure that was sitting here at the desk. Then there are the two dark accounts. RectalBleeding, and flow3r_girl. I made both those accounts while I was extremely drunk and started harrasing people while in game...lol!
Houli999
+9|6251
I have only two accounts. One is Houli999, he is my main, and my other accout is for doing stupid stuff (TKing, spawnkilling, or finding glitches ect.).
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6740|Germany

One for playing.
One for trying things I'm not good at (like flying jets).
One for dieing, getting names and kicking.
InnerMonkey
+62|6731
Just the one.  It's the one I started with, and it shows.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6358|Twyford, UK
One, because I need it to play.

I don't see the point in starting another one now I'm past the lip of the learning curve. To me, my stats aren't something to pimp, they're a way to track my performance, set goals and targets, and try to improve it.
agent146
+127|6399|Jesus Land aka Canada
2 accounts. 1 for serious battle. the 2nd for being a total jackass jerk ie. be a support and grenade the humvees into 3 bars of health and ram it into a friendly tank.... and yes ofcourse i punish.
rmilhous
+32|6540|Augusta, Georgia
I have three. One main one that I use all the time. The other two are primarily what I use to idle in our clans server to get it going. Dont have any other uses for the other two account other than the idling.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6476|Tyne & Wear, England
<<<<The first and only account.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6309|ohio,USA

Eugefunk84 wrote:

lol yah
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6522|Minnesota eh
I have like 15.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6418|NSW, Australia

Eugefunk84 wrote:

that is exactley what i was going to say.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6685|Colorado
one
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6378|California
like 5
1.pubbing
2.clan
3.clan
4.clan