cMD-RR
+17|6287
It seems that nobody want Iran to have nukes ,but what would you think if for an example Norway, Sweden or Belgium got nukes.
Is it more legal for them to get the bombs than Iran?
Discuss.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

cMD-RR wrote:

It seems that nobody want Iran to have nukes ,but what would you think if for an example Norway, Sweden or Belgium got nukes.
Discuss.
Actually yes, since I would doubt those nations selling their weapons to terrorists.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
cMD-RR
+17|6287
But if Iran want the nukes to defend themselfes to an american invasion?

ok, will go to sleep now, work tomorrow, happy weekend.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6828|Grapevine, TX

cMD-RR wrote:

Discuss.
I dont know the details, but Im pretty sure those countries have signed a pact with the UN /EU that they will not develop nukes. Iran has other motives in building nukes, and that just cant happen with their track record or leadership.
stef10
+173|6481|Denmark
What about Denmark? One of our scientist was major part of Manhatten.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
What I would say is, America should have it, they invented it.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6735|Salt Lake City

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

No, what you mean is we took the scientists that developed it.
stef10
+173|6481|Denmark

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Well, it was actually Einstein and Niels Bohr that invented the nuke. America just gave the facilities and the money.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6828|Grapevine, TX

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

What do you mean we "took" them? Where did you learn history? They came to America freely, and just barely made it here.
topthrill05
+125|6577|Rochester NY USA
Yeah we went in a took them.

Get real.
stef10
+173|6481|Denmark
They came and made it in America because America gave the money and the facilities.
It was foreign scientists that did the math and science. Partly and mostly Einstein and Bohr.

Last edited by stef10 (2007-03-30 12:16:41)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6735|Salt Lake City

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

What do you mean we "took" them? Where did you learn history? They came to America freely, and just barely made it here.
I never said we kidnapped them.  I guess took them in would have been a better way to state it.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6595|Michigan, USA
Iran currently has a pretty unstable goverment by world standards as oppsed to the other countries listed, giving a stable country nuclear technology is one thing, letting an unstable goverment, with ties to terrorism have it is another all together.
stef10
+173|6481|Denmark
Sniff, sniff! I smell WW3 and atomic holocaust.

Last edited by stef10 (2007-03-30 12:20:44)

Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6343|New York

stef10 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Well, it was actually Einstein and Niels Bohr that invented the nuke. America just gave the facilities and the money.
Actually Robert J. Oppenheimer and the scientists that worked under him on the Manhatten Project were the inventors of the atomic bomb.  Einsten developed the theory but was never involved in the project itself, other than writing a letter to Roosevelt suggesting its possibility.
stef10
+173|6481|Denmark
Come on they made the real calculations. And is it not funny that Oppenheimer, Einstein and Bohr were all Jewish or had Jewish parents. Will not surprise me that a Jew will develop Cold Fusion.

Last edited by stef10 (2007-03-30 12:25:54)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6366|Columbus, Ohio
As long as Norway doesn't want to annihilate another nation and race like Iran, have at it.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6526|Belgium

Yes give nukes to the belgians. lol

And why should only Americans have it? As far as I know there have only been used 2 a-bombs against humans, and guess which country used both of them? Kinda ironic to say that only that country should be allowed to have it?

IMO no country should have A-bombs.
[RFW]Xenomorph
+9|6381|Sweden
dunno if it's true or not but i heard a while ago that sweden doesnt have any nukes, but everything needed to put a few together in a matter of hours. Anyone know if this is true or just bs?

Last edited by [RFW]Xenomorph (2007-03-30 12:38:40)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6289|Éire
I'd rather no one had nukes but I see a lot of hypocrisy in one nation being allowed nukes over another because they're the 'goodies'. I see even more hypocrisy in the one nation that's ever used them going around the world telling everyone else they're not allowed to acquire them.

We need Superman to come and round them all up and dump them out in space.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

How the hell would they defend themselves against the "Western dragon"? Drive boats loaded with nukes into our carriers?

The moment Iran detonates a nuke, we'll probably answer with the words Minuteman and Trident.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6524|South Florida
I dont like any country besides us having nukes. Because a lot of countries, are ran by crazy ass people (cough south korea cough) who dont realize that a nuclear war would be the end of the world. Its not just a big boom, its years of radiation and dust blocking out the sun...

NOW HERE THIS!
If the stupid stupid stupid idiot liberals didnt vote against Mr. Ronald Reagans "strategic air defence" system that he proposed 25 years ago, we would have a fully complete, fully paid for, high tech satalite flying over the US looking out for nuclear missles shot at the USA, and would intecept them if they were detected!!!!!!

BRILLIANT IDEA YOU SAY!!! YES!!!!!!
But no "We dont want to bring nukes to space" Oh and "We dont want to have SPACE WARS" said the liberals...

I sure as fuck know i would feel a lot safer with a satalite tracking missles heading towards the US...

Err.... Im trying to behave myself in the DST section....

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-03-30 13:18:22)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Fen321
+54|6497|Singularity

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

I dont like any country besides us having nukes. Because a lot of countries, are ran by crazy ass people (cough south korea cough) who dont realize that a nuclear war would be the end of the world. Its not just a big boom, its years of radiation and dust blocking out the sun...

NOW HERE THIS!
If the stupid stupid stupid idiot liberals didnt vote against Mr. Ronald Reagans "strategic air defence" system that he proposed 25 years ago, we would have a fully complete, fully paid for, high tech satalite flying over the US looking out for nuclear missles shot at the USA, and would intecept them if they were detected!!!!!!

BRILLIANT IDEA YOU SAY!!! YES!!!!!!
But no "We dont want to bring nukes to space" Oh and "We dont want to have SPACE WARS" said the liberals...

I sure as fuck know i would feel a lot safer with a satalite tracking missles heading towards the US...

Err.... Im trying to behave myself in the DST section....
I wonder how you would manage your every day life without the ability to use the word liberal.

Are you implying we don't have an early warning system for detecting launched missiles at the states? If so what cave have you been living in since the 50s? We've had an "early" warning system and satellites tech tracking systems for some time now...
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6544|Sverige (SWE)

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

cMD-RR wrote:

Discuss.
Actually yes, since I would doubt those nations selling their weapons to terrorists.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6549|CH/BR - in UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

So are you saying only the people who actually invented guns should have them? And that only that country that invented planes should have them?
Get real.

-konfusion

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard