R0lyP0ly
+161|6688|USA
Can you guys remember, distinctly, your very first online Battlefield 2 kill? I can. Which is weird. But I still can. . It was on Mashtuur, me on a roof, playing a very conservative assault kit (ive always been the sniper type, but figured a M16 on SS was a better bet for first time playing. Anyway, I was on a roof (USMC) looking towards the SW corner of MEC-controlled Hotel. A blue Abrams had been rolling up the hill (to turn right into the hotel CP), and a MEC Eryx operator was proned, about 15ft from the concrete edge of the road, though still outta the turret traverse range. I remember flicking onto SS, then plucking about 5 shots before i killed him. Which was funny, because these were nice, aimed, slow shots, and he stayed more or less still , trying to kil lthe tank.

Ahh, i like to recollect. What is "yalls" favorite/first kill?
link52787
+29|6556
M24 kill, Gulf of Oman.  A MEC was climbing up a ladder on the hotel and I popped him, head shot, I had a screen shot but reformatted before saving it on something else.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6688|USA
M24 ftw
link52787
+29|6556
yep, I actually prefer the default weapons over the unlocks. 

I just like the M24. 
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6380|Cali
My first kill was a "Team-Kill"
pj666
+16|6400|Sydney, Australia
I can't even remember which map I played first. Was probably Oman or Zetar.

One of my most memorable was on Sharqi, playing MEC. Popped out as AT at the bottom of the hi rise, shooting down towards the north at infantry infiltrarting. US chopper came in overhead, started ripping up our infantry on the ridge line to the west of the hi rise. Really chewing them up. Popped a missile into them. 2 kills. Went back to fighting infantry and got killed about 20 seconds later. But those 2 fly boys were still toasted. Yee ha.
t0mhank5
+319|6747|Surge
Don't remember the exact first kill, but the first memory of kills was on songhua peninsula. I was owning it up with the Type 85 SMG and Eryx. I hadnt patched up from the basic version, so it wasnt ranked, i think. First ranked kill was, i think on Kubra Dam. My tank went head to head with an enemy DPV on the dam. I won
Multiple_Orgasm
+2|6355
I can't remember my first kill, but I do remember my most satisfying kill. I prefer to play as sniper, and during a round of Dragon Valley our team was having its ass handed to them by a couple of hot shot chopper pilots. I worked my way down to the docks and got up high in the crane. The flag was ours, but these two pilots came to try to turn the flag with their choppers. I had my trusty little M-95 and proceeded in two shots to kill both pilots. It must have really pissed one of them off, because he disconnected immediatly.
What made the kills so satisfying was that I then got  into one of the choppers they so thoughtfully left behind and a good time was had by all (mostly me).
Then again now that I think about it, there is one other kill that I made that really was sweet.......another sniper was causing havoc against our team.....the commander showed me where he was and I worked my way towards him and managed to knife him just as another enemy spawned on him.....I then immediatly knifed him too........come to think about it, I really love to kill as a sniper since it seems to bring out the desire for revenge by so many victims.....
Houli999
+9|6273
Yeah, i was in a jungle with my friend and we were getting fired upon. Then i saw an enemy, pulled out my knife, and killed my friend.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6656|Gold coast, Aus.
Nope. but i can remember my friends first death

*looks through saved Xfire convo's*

*finds*

[22:25] speedyache: GOT RAN INTo
[22:25] speedyache: WTYGFUASD
[22:25] speedyache: WALKED FORWARDS
[22:25] speedyache: GOT HIT BY A JET
[22:25] speedyache: LAWL
[22:25] speedyache: LMAO
[22:25] gene pool: lol, wtf
[22:25] speedyache: WHAT ARE TEH CHANCES
[22:25] speedyache: GOD THIS LOOKS SO RIGHT
[22:25] speedyache: *jumps on people*

Bit of a story behind why he is so happy about getting hit by a jet, but i cbf telling it
Houli999
+9|6273
Yeah im just making that up about being in the jungle. But i do think that he was my first kill.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6600|Area 51
I can remember my first Badge though, way back in 05'.

Was drivin the tank on Daqing Oilfields, and I just killed everything that I saw walking, I think including teammates.. and than all off the sudden I had my basic assault combat badge.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6569|Edmonton Alberta
i started playing bf2 after patch 1.22 came out
and bf2 was the very first online FPS for the pc that i had ever played so i had no idea what a patch was or what it did
so the first thing i remember is playing mashtuur (on patch 1.03 as i had not patched up) and getting owned by the blackhawk and then when i had patched up i remember running from the hawk while the rest of my team shot it down
Velker
Accused aimbot user
+31|6308|Ohio
I'm not usually a sniper anymore but when I first started playing Battlefield 2 I was quite a bit. One of my most memorable moments occurred when I was playing Wake Island one night. My teammates kept getting the living crap blown out of them by this guy in a Cobra. We couldn't even take him out with our other chopper because he would blow it up whenever it spawned. Most of the round consisted of us going to cap a flag, us neutralizing the flag, then us getting visited by the Cobra and being wiped out. I quickly became tired of this pattern, as did the rest of my squad members (I could hear them over team speak). What could possibly be the solution to our problem I wondered? Having unlocked the M95 recently a crazy idea popped into my head, one that wasn't very probable, but seemed as though it might be worth a try and possibly the only way to get the guy out of the air. I had been playing with the assault kit up to that point in the round but the next time I died I spawned with the M95 and went to the base where I saw all of the action (first one north west of the airfield, can't remember the name). It just so happend that Mr. Cobra had decided to beat up on my teammates again and was capping the flag. My time had come, I had found him in a hover! I hit "z" to lay down then actually started to control my breathing; I was nervous. I slowly aligned my sights over the cockpit of the Cobra, taking careful aim at the head of the pilot so as to remove two threats at once, him and the gunner. I gradually placed more pressure on my left mouse button until..........BAM!!........the Cobra that had once been hovering 30 feet from the ground had now found itself in the ocean with both occupants dead. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I'm sure there are more interesting sniper stories out there than that but I was happy to have saved a few teammates and put an end to an enemy kill fest. It allowed my team to get our bearings back and eventually take the island completely.

Last edited by Velker (2007-03-30 01:07:57)

AudioAtomica
+53|6285
M16 on Daqing.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6317|Pennsyltucky

Can't remember my 1st Kill.  However having reached over 200 hours in time played I figured I better start learning how to use the knife.  1st knife kill was a spawn rape, but my Squad leader got a nice SS of it.

(The victim is the owner of the server LOL )

http://www.addicted-2-games.com/modules … &t=286
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6596|Southampton, UK

Fav. Kill:

I had an M90 Sniper Rifle (If that's the name, haven't played BF2 for ages)
And was prone at the Hotel on Karkand, about 200yards away to guys running parralel towards me in a line.

BOOM *double* HEADSHOT!

Got both guys, 1 bullet, 2 heads!
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6350|Newcastle UK

Knightnifer wrote:

Fav. Kill:

I had an M90 Sniper Rifle (If that's the name, haven't played BF2 for ages)
And was prone at the Hotel on Karkand, about 200yards away to guys running parralel towards me in a line.

BOOM *double* HEADSHOT!

Got both guys, 1 bullet, 2 heads!
thats bs i tested that it does not work.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6593|Hungary
It was in the demo so Gulf of Oman and prolly anti tank as i used to play that kit offten.But im not sure its a long time ago........
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6554|Adelaide, South Australia

1st Kill: M-4 on Sharqui

Memorable moments: Killing a J-10 with an AT mine, killing a chopper with a grenade, killing 4 people out of my view range with a TOW missile.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6686|United States
I got my very first kill in bf2 by using m249 saw on dalian plant
Falcons707
+1|6401|Ontario, Canada
My luckiest 6 kills ever. I was on Dragon, 3 guys parachuted onto the Power Plant and I mowed them down with the Mounted Gun, then, 2 guys came into the building and I killed them with the anti tank SMG. I had to reload but a medic attacked me, and I pulled out my knife, and so did he. My first epic knife fight. And I ended up winning.
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6756|Switzerland
It wasn't my first kill, but one of my first games. Kubra Dam, Mec "home" base below the dam. My first game with the Assaulter. I had a few nice kills on the way to the base and was dying hell of a lot times. I think this was in my first two or three hours of BF over all. Then I saw three Mec's around the flag and I tought c'mon, try the GL...  First shot ever with the GL, three kills... drum roll... Basic Assault Badge... was cool...

Last edited by [FB]Eraser (2007-03-30 04:03:27)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6785
I can not remember my first kill, all i really remember is playing Oman 16 player for the first time and getting my ass kicked royally. THen after that I discovered that 16 player was not as much fun as 32, which was not as much fun as 64 but I could only really play 32 Karkand because my graphics card and computer sucked monkeys balls.

Was only after many many many hours playing karkand that I eventually decided to build a new computer with a nice new GPU, then the fun REALLY started!

Then I remember the first time playing with the BF2s.com EU guys on the EU server. Joined the TS channel, loads of german sounding people who could not understand me, then a patch came out and stopped me from playing BF2 for a while untill it was fixed.
xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6581
one of my most memourable kills was on wake when a apache was rotating around beach, any way it haulted to take out tank with TV, so i took a pot shot at the pilot with m95 and got him! then the gunner was in gun seat and he died awswell.

and another one was shooting a smoking apache with m95 boom, lol funny

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard