Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6349|Too late for you to know...

Just because I'm in the mood to hear em, I want to hear about other's kills that stuck out for them because they were cool, fun, funny; basically entertaining.

Example!!!

Last night on Wake my Chinese squad got on the Carrier ( this is allowed in this server. Calm down flamers. ) and we were on the lower platform facing the jet spawn point.  I was a sniper and picking people off but mainly was waiting for the jet to spawn so I could go for headshots while someone was in it.

The jet spawned and the fastest E button holder got in.  The jet started to hover but I shot him and the jet dropped down onto the platform.  The next E button holder hopped in and started to move off the platform to take off.  We all know that wonderful feeling of wanted to take off right the F now before we get blown away.  I judged the shot saying, "Not so fast there Toto" and pulled off the shot.  His head hit the flight panel and the jet dropped to the platform BUT since he moved forward to get away it only landed half way onto it.  Before anyone else could take it the jet pitched forward and flipped into the ocean and blew up.

My Squad leader watching this whole thing  and myself were howling with laughter over the VOIP.  As a side note the next jet I shot the guy who got in and the guy after that turned the jet on it's side and got away.  I died shortly thereafter.

Now that my e-penise is larger, who else has a fun story to share?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6562|Scotland
Normally when my mates come over and watch me play i dont do well in front of them...

Right, i was on one of the sides of those bridges on north top of wake, i had a mine lay down a few paces in front of me... this guy in a car comes bombing towards me, i had my guy looking ro the right, but i could still see him... i kept still, and hes going "YOU GONNA GETS RUNOVER LAWL" then BOOM, explodes, and i start jumping up and down and prone spamming... one of those "you have to see for it to be funny" ones
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6630
I was USMC on Dalian Plant on the flag where chinese chopper spawns, the on most nearest to chinese base. We had the flag and as there was lots of chinese attacking the place, I took anti-tank kit and got in the construction site building which is on pretty many maps. So I was killing the enemy APCs and tank, and then there was the enemy chopper. I waited for it to stop for a second, it was pretty near me and I shot, but as I launched the rocket, an enemy J-10 flies between me and the chopper and I blow up the jet, and at the same time kill the chopper because of the explosion!

I even got screenshot just after it, notice the kill message [120 MM]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/adibas/jet.jpg
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6562|Scotland

Hacial wrote:

I was USMC on Dalian Plant on the flag where chinese chopper spawns, the on most nearest to chinese base. We had the flag and as there was lots of chinese attacking the place, I took anti-tank kit and got in the construction site building which is on pretty many maps. So I was killing the enemy APCs and tank, and then there was the enemy chopper. I waited for it to stop for a second, it was pretty near me and I shot, but as I launched the rocket, an enemy J-10 flies between me and the chopper and I blow up the jet, and at the same time kill the chopper because of the explosion!

I even got screenshot just after it, notice the kill message [120 MM]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/adibas/jet.jpg
You can have a cookie
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6333|Orrstrayleea
Well i had just got off of bf2s.com to play, and i was in a bad mood after something silver had said, i chose an internode jalalalalalaalalalalabad server and wouldnt you know it he was on, i sniped his ass 3 times in a row, then he found out where i was hiding so he tried to sneak up and knife me but my old friend claymore got him again, then i was sniped......not by him though
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6503|Land of Cotton
I am glad you asked.

I have been playing on Dragon Valley. A solid map with lots of vehicles. Anyway, I spawned at the Temple. I heard a helo flying overhead and looked up to see smoke pouring out of the chopper. So I pointed the trusty DAO-12 up and opened fire. To my utter surprise, I shot the thing down. I know, nothing spectacular but I have desperately and ignorantly shot at helo's with assault rifles and shotguns to no success.  I guess it had enough damage and was at close enough range to go down. I was so stunned that I missed taking a screenshot. All it said was I -killed- so-and-so. It gave a big smile.

Thanks for asking!
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6562|Scotland

Roomba wrote:

I am glad you asked.

I have been playing on Dragon Valley. A solid map with lots of vehicles. Anyway, I spawned at the Temple. I heard a helo flying overhead and looked up to see smoke pouring out of the chopper. So I pointed the trusty DAO-12 up and opened fire. To my utter surprise, I shot the thing down. I know, nothing spectacular but I have desperately and ignorantly shot at helo's with assault rifles and shotguns to no success.  I guess it had enough damage and was at close enough range to go down. I was so stunned that I missed taking a screenshot. All it said was I -killed- so-and-so. It gave a big smile.

Thanks for asking!
I bet you throw nades at planes aswell... gg
Sarciss
The Hunter

LOL.  I'm liking these stories.  Quick funny tip:  If someone is about to crash and you hit it with one bullet you get credit for the kills.  I saw a chopper nose diving and trying to pull up and I shot it with one bullet.  It crashed into a tree and said I killed both guys in Heli when the Heli wasn't even smoking to begin with.  That's called " Insult to injury "  I get the credit for viewing your leet pilot skills. LOL
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6300|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

My first TV missile kill: Me being the gunner in the Havok on Gulf of Oman, I see a Blackhawk. Having played the game for several months, and not getting any TV missile kills, my pilot lined me up for this one. I fired the TV towards them, and through the missile's camera, see 3 of the people bailing out.
What happens next, I'm not too sure of. Either:
  • I hit one guy dead-on with the missile, and the splash damage killed another.or
  • I hit the Blackhawk, causing an explosion which wipes out two of the three.
Getting the Basic Pistol Badge: I was having a good round as the USMC on Sharqi (I think it's when I had my BR). Once again, I see the MEC boats coming towards the Hotel. I spawn as AT, whip out the rockets, blow up a boat, and kill 3 people. The next time those same people came, I blew it up and got 2 kills. I pretty much got tired of not being near the action, so I spawned as an engineer, and lay down AT mines, hoping they'd blow the boats as they came up the ramps (they don't work). Simultaneously, the driver comes alone. This time, he stops the boat a bit out from shore and switches to the machine gun. Me having a shotgun put me at a slight disadvantage. Luckily for me, while he knew I was there, he didn't know where I was hiding. While he sprayed his machine gun rounds, I hid behind one of the concrete pillars, whipped out my trusty 92FS, and unload an entire clip in his direction. Hey, what do you know? I've stopped a (bad) attempt at capping a rear base, and gotten a badge as well.Pistol vs. Plane: I'll keep it short:
  • I join the server and spawn at the airfield (having been beaten back) on Wake.
  • I notice the n00b in the F-35 hovering over the Airfield, raping anything that moves.
  • I whip out the QSZ-92 (pride of Chinese pistol manufacturing) and fire at the said n00b.
  • Aforementioned n00b panics, attempts to go into flying mode, forgets to pull up the nose, and plows into one of the hills out of the airfield.

Damn, I rock sometimes.

Last edited by cowami (2007-03-29 15:01:07)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6562|Scotland

cowami wrote:

My first TV missile kill: Me being the gunner in the Havok on Gulf of Oman, I see a Blackhawk. Having played the game for several months, and not getting any TV missile kills, my pilot lined me up for this one. I fired the TV towards them, and through the missile's camera, see 3 of the people bailing out.
What happens next, I'm not too sure of. Either:
  • I hit one guy dead-on with the missile, and the splash damage killed another.or
  • I hit the Blackhawk, causing an explosion which wipes out two of the three.

Getting the Basic Pistol Badge: I was having a good round as the USMC on Sharqi (I think it's when I had my BR). Once again, I see the MEC boats coming towards the Hotel. I spawn as AT, whip out the rockets, blow up a boat, and kill 3 people. The next time those same people came, I blew it up and got 2 kills. I pretty much got tired of not being near the action, so I spawned as an engineer, and lay down AT mines, hoping they'd blow the boats as they came up the ramps (they don't work). Simultaneously, the driver comes alone. This time, he stops the boat a bit out from shore and switches to the machine gun. Me having a shotgun put me at a slight disadvantage. Luckily for me, while he knew I was there, he didn't know where I was hiding. While he sprayed his machine gun rounds, I hid behind one of the concrete pillars, whipped out my trusty 92FS, and unload an entire clip in his direction. Hey, what do you know? I've stopped a (bad) attempt at capping a rear base, and gotten a badge as well.

Pistol vs. Plane: I'll keep it short:
  • I join the server and spawn at the airfield (having been beaten back) on Wake.
  • I notice the n00b in the F-35 hovering over the Airfield, raping anything that moves.
  • I whip out the QSZ-92 (pride of Chinese pistol manufacturing) and fire at the said n00b.
  • Aforementioned n00b panics, attempts to go into flying mode, forgets to pull up the nose, and plows into one of the hills out of the airfield.
    [/list[
    Damn, I rock sometimes.
Lol your stats show you rock ALL the time... keep it up, you pwn
Sarciss
The Hunter

Omg!  White-Fusion's joke reminded me of something.  In the last 48 hours I have killed 3 people with grenades................before they exploded.  LOL.  It is the funniest thing when you're having an" intense fight " 10 - 15 meters apart and you throw a grenade and it hits them, they die, white line pops up Sarciss [Beaned you in the face] John Doe, then " BOOM!!"

I laugh hysterically and the victim sitting at home on his PC is saying WTF?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6562|Scotland

Sarciss wrote:

Omg!  White-Fusion's joke reminded me of something.  In the last 48 hours I have killed 3 people with grenades................before they exploded.  LOL.  It is the funniest thing when you're having an" intense fight " 10 - 15 meters apart and you throw a grenade and it hits them, they die, white line pops up Sarciss [Beaned you in the face] John Doe, then " BOOM!!"

I laugh hysterically and the victim sitting at home on his PC is saying WTF?
I made a funny
David.P
Banned
+649|6284
On ghost i made a guy slam into the tallest building in heli when he was chasing me.
Sarciss
The Hunter

I want his name so I can be his gunner!
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6503|Land of Cotton

White-Fusion wrote:

Roomba wrote:

I am glad you asked.

Thanks for asking!
I bet you throw nades at planes aswell... gg
LOL! Yeah, I get pretty desperate on some maps. I'd chuck that knife if they'd let me!
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6530|Adelaide, South Australia

16-Player, Karkand, MEC. Kit Unknown.
We pushed back to the Market spawn. Jumped on the TOW across the road and began randomly firing missiles over the bypass. Hit something (I still don't know what) and got 4 kills.

64-Player, Wake Island, PLA. Engineer with Shotgun.
Was making a run for the transport chopper at the Airfield when I noticed a J-10 spawn, so I sprinted off down the runway to nab it. Cue J-10 thief. Thankfully for me he was AT with a DAO-12, and at the range we were from each-other, neither one of us would do much with shotguns. He just happened to be closer to the plane, and jumped in. Quick as a flash, I switched to AT Mines and dropped one in the middle of the airstrip.

Me[AT Mine]J-10 Thief.
Djbrown
+129|6507|Adelaide, Aussieland
Ive got BR fraps footage of this one, i was so proud of it

in mashtuur IO i was busy sniping over the river with the f200GL when i decided to go walk across it. as im walking past the small concrete barrier near hotel i reload the GL and suddenly an MEC guy prone jumps around the barrier just as im jumping over the wall. in a reflex action, i prone jumped right into him and pulled out my pistol and just went for his face. but instead of pressing 2, i accidentally hit 1, and i knifed him instead. it was my best knife kill ever, It was all pure reflex
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6305|Malaysia
Was a sniper (USMC) on a 64 Karkand ,I spawned at the Hotel when I noticed a few MEC (make that 4 or 5) troops going to cap it. They must have failed to notice me cos' I was out of pistol ammo (took out the guy behind them) and out of desperation ,I knifed them all (got my Basic Knife Badge that round too lol)

Too bad I didnt screenshot that >_<
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6474|A W S M F O X
Well............my 14 Paddle kill streak, no statpadding, just honest Paddling.
Ricerckt93
+69|6663
Well I'm not much for being a 'nade spammer, but had the opportunity to kill 5 guys fighting for a chopper to spawn in.  Killed them just in time, then took the chopper.  You can see them laying under the newly spawned chopper they were all fighting for.  Laughed my ass off.

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i156/Ricerocket93/Pictures/BF2/Screenshots/My%20Screenshots/screen775.png
I{endo
+20|6427|berlin
Karkand, USMC, all western CP's held by us. I see on the uav a MEC squad rushing up the stairs east of square. I hide behind that crate close to the wooden fence and count them running by: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - all running down to hotel. I sprint and take them out one by one- with knife. the last one on the ladders to hotel. None of them looked behind, too much in a hurry. I was lucky and happy. Never forget.
Sarciss
The Hunter

These are some awesome stories.  I wouldn't mind if this thread went on forever because there are countless cool/funny moments that happen in BF2.

Here's a funny one:  Wake, China, US tank rolls into our airfield and mows people down and our Heli is there.  My previous pilot was shot down going for heli and I'm hiding behind the Heli and I'm a sniper ( what's new ).  I'm obviously not going to get into the heli but I get the wonderful idea this guy might want to steal it....I have an M95.  He rolls around the Heli looking for anyone else around and I do my musical chairs and sneak to the other side of Heli.  I scope the cockpit seat of Heli and I'm standing 5 feet away, the tank powers down on the other side of heli, I smile, he pops in pilot seat, blam dead, I hop in the heli and pick up my re-spawned former pilot and we fly away.

Guy in tank vs Sniper = sniper wins   lol
roshambo14
+7|6463
Was on Karkand one day and some guy was running his mouth about something.  I told him to stfu and of course I get called a nub.  I asked him "didn't I shock paddle your stupid ass once already this round?", to which he replied that if I shocked him, he would uninstall the game.  Fast forward a few rounds later on Mashtuur and I get a random shock paddle kill on some guy.  Ends up being that guy from a few rounds before.  Before I could say something clever to him he promptly disconnected.
Sarciss
The Hunter

roshambo14 wrote:

Was on Karkand one day and some guy was running his mouth about something.  I told him to stfu and of course I get called a nub.  I asked him "didn't I shock paddle your stupid ass once already this round?", to which he replied that if I shocked him, he would uninstall the game.  Fast forward a few rounds later on Mashtuur and I get a random shock paddle kill on some guy.  Ends up being that guy from a few rounds before.  Before I could say something clever to him he promptly disconnected.
Good job on putting someone in their place!  People need it sometimes. LOL!
I{endo
+20|6427|berlin

Djbrown wrote:

Ive got BR fraps footage of this one, i was so proud of it
I bet you watched that knife kill a couple of times in slow-mo, didn't you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard