Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6752|Mexico City
WOW
you are so manly !!!
you killed that terrible predator, a rabbit !!!!

...now lets see you can do the same against a Tiger or Lion or a big mean Bear.....
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6459|The Twilight Zone

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

WOW
you are so manly !!!

...now lets see you can do the same against a Tiger or Lion or a big mean Bear.....
Or a Grizzly.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum

WOW
you are so manly !!!

can we just see you being attacked by one of the above?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6752|Mexico City

.Sup wrote:

WOW
you are so manly !!!

Or a Grizzly.
yeah
lets see if you can do the same against something that can cut you in half with a swing....
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6492|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/kryhavoc/Animation/l_3130b337f1bb1c312621e77be7c1724f.gif
look they are killers!!!
irishtop
Hopscotch Champion
+11|6168|Houston, Texas

jermyang wrote:

you're kind of a jackass just for owning a gun,
and furthermore, you're using it to kill animals
2nd amendment read it.

but on topic. an ar-15 is probably the only gun i dont have that i would want, but i dont care too much to shelling out 1200 for it, i can settle with 7.62x39.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6690|United States of America

WOW
you are so manly !!!

This, my friends, is what we refer to as "trolling".

He never claimed to have acted out of defense. He hunted down and slaughtered that rabbit because the species is a nuisance due to the overabundance of the animal.
Brasso
+1,549|6636

DesertFox- wrote:

WOW
you are so manly !!!

This, my friends, is what we refer to as "trolling".

He never claimed to have acted out of defense. He hunted down and slaughtered that rabbit because the species is a nuisance due to the overabundance of the animal.
civilian assault rifle to kill it = overkill
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6473

WOW
you are so manly !!!

CrazeD
+368|6678|Maine

jamiet757 wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Nappy wrote:

if you kill rabbits do you have to pick them up and take them with you? or can you just leave them.. or can you just chuck them into a bush where noone will find them lol
you don't usually take anything with you, unless you're taking pelts, which few people do anymore.  Coyotes and buzzards make short work of what remains.  Varmint hunting is usually a means of controlling jackrabbit/pdog populations, that can get out of control.  But sometimes it's just guys blasting little critters.
Why not eat them? Where I am from, you only kill something if you are going to use it for something, pelts or food. Killing things just for fun isn't too cool, especially if you just leave it lay then. WTF is the point? Take it home and make a stew.
Try reading the thread and he explains it several times.

They are considered varmints, pests, a nuisance. You kill them to control the overpopulation. In case you haven't noticed, rabbits breed like fucking crazy. You kill them, leave it there, and along comes Mr.HungryCoyote and has himself a nice snack.

Oh, and it's fun.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6534|Global Command

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

People wouldn't give a damn if I said I put out a bunch of rat traps around my property to catch and kill rats.  I put these little sh*tbags on the same level as rats where they belong.  It's like when a dumb Americans go to Australia, and marvel at the "cute little kangaroos" and the Aussies just role their eyes cause down there, roos are a menace.

KiL
Rabbits are a menace to desert gardens, tbh.
Nice shooting Slick.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6413|Somersetshire

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Just ask the Brits what they are doing to control the American Gray Squirrel that is overrunning the native Red Squirrel.

Wiki wrote:

In the United Kingdom, the animal is known simply as the "grey squirrel" and it has few natural predators. This has aided their rapid population growth and has led to the species being classed as a pest. Measures are being devised to reduce their numbers, including one plan for famous television chefs to promote the idea of eating the squirrels. In areas where relict populations of red squirrels survive, such as the island of Anglesey, programmes seeking to eradicate pest squirrels are in progress in an effort to allow red squirrel populations to recover.

Although complex and controversial, the main factor in the displacement of red squirrels by grays is thought to be the grays' greater fitness and, hence, a competitive advantage over red squirrels on all measures. Gray squirrels tend to be larger and stronger than reds and have been shown to have a greater ability to store fat for winter. These factors are thought to result in gray squirrels competing effectively for a larger share of the available food, resulting in relatively lower survival and breeding rates among red squirrels. Parapoxvirus may also be a strongly contributing factor; red squirrels are fatally affected by the disease, while grey squirrels are unaffected but thought to be carriers. Red squirrels are also less tolerant of habitat destruction and fragmentation than are the more adaptable grey squirrels, resulting in a decrease in the population of reds and a resultant expansion in the number of gray squirrels.

Similar factors appear to have been at play in the Pacific region of North America, where the native American red squirrels have been largely displaced by grays in parks and forests throughout much of the region.

Ironically, 2008 saw the rise of "fears" for the gray squirrel's future, as "black" (melanistic gray squirrels) begin to spread through the southern British population of gray squirrels.[12] Conversely, in the UK,if a grey squirrel is trapped, under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 it is illegal to release a grey squirrel or to allow it to escape into the wild. They should be humanely destroyed.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6479|6 6 4 oh, I forget

You need to sell your services to the city of Helsinki. We have trees and tombstones tipping over since these vermin are molesting the parks and a graveyard over here. All them pansy idiots think that they're oh-so-cute but don't seem to be noticing that the critters are destroying the place which causes the taxmoney to go to completely wrong places. Bring yer guns over here man!
bob9f6
+11|5994|A sea above the map of Tassie
Yeah .223 is overkill hahaha
and expensive especially with a semi-auto.

No one else has mentioned another reason for killing bunny's
- Free Dog Food

And should always be wary posting hunting photos in public forums were numerous cojacks have their home page as PETA/RSPCA
CrazeD
+368|6678|Maine
.223 is a very small caliber round, not overkill at all.

.22 won't drop small game dead in its tracks. .22 hollow point doesn't even kill a lil squirrel with one shot (unless you pwn it in the face, which proves difficult on such critters).
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6583|Columbus, OH
Screw Political Correctness and you arm-chair animal activist. Talking that you care and actually doing some thing are completely different.
I would say nice shoot but looks like he ruined the rabbit's pelt.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6234|NSW, Australia

CrazeD wrote:

[
No.

i looked at the picture and replied.

that is all
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6374
Omg @ OP

the gun u used to get a bunny, i hope for you that you used only one bullit "at the other hand, bunnyhoppers tend to......"
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6636|New Hampshire, USA

specxops wrote:

WTF did the rabit do to u

rabbits r teh vicious
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6473

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

specxops wrote:

WTF did the rabit do to u

rabbits r teh vicious
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p2285012
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6752|Mexico City

CrazeD wrote:

They are considered varmints, pests, a nuisance. You kill them to control the overpopulation. In case you haven't noticed, rabbits breed like fucking crazy. You kill them, leave it there, and along comes Mr.HungryCoyote and has himself a nice snack.

Oh, and it's fun.
considered by who?, theyre a pest cause they shit too much on your grass?, rabbits doesnt like to stay close to humans.
overpopulation? are you afraid theyre gonna start eating and fucking you ?
leave mother nature to control the overpopulation, thats why predators like Mr Coyote exists, theres a balance.

what i dont like is that this moron feels proud for killing a "murderous" rabbit.
i bet he gets beaten constantly at school/job and this is his only way to feel manly.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6492|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

CrazeD wrote:

Oh, and it's fun.
considered by who?, theyre a pest cause they shit too much on your grass?, rabbits doesnt like to stay close to humans.
overpopulation? are you afraid theyre gonna start eating and fucking you ?
leave mother nature to control the overpopulation, thats why predators like Mr Coyote exists, theres a balance.

what i dont like is that this moron feels proud for killing a "murderous" rabbit.
i bet he gets beaten constantly at school/job and this is his only way to feel manly.
Wow Sergio, tell us how you really feel.
i g
Banned
+876|5869|GA

i want to go shooting
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6374

i g wrote:

i want to go shooting
then start a shootout in a Death row jail not a elementry school
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6458

irishtop wrote:

jermyang wrote:

you're kind of a jackass just for owning a gun,
and furthermore, you're using it to kill animals
2nd amendment read it.

but on topic. an ar-15 is probably the only gun i dont have that i would want, but i dont care too much to shelling out 1200 for it, i can settle with 7.62x39.
You don't NEED to shell out $1200, though you certainly can.  Mine was about $650...but I bought it when I was 18, so the prices may be higher now, particularly with the looming threat of an Obama presidency, and people wanting to stock up on things that may be made illegal in short order.

KiL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard