FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454
Real life stats as of this saturday

KDR:  Infinite
Best kill streak: 4 and counting.
Favorite Weapon: Rock River Arms AR-15.
Most played map:  Deserts of Southern Nevada, Night Map

https://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27/276449cd8813ed08dfa35d0058f608218a956.jpg

KiL
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Now thats just mean.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
Nice
specxops
Banned
+18|6651|Boca Raton,Florida
THATS NOT FUNNY WTF did the rabit do to u
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Now thats just mean.
It's not mean.  Jackrabbits are overpopulating vermin...and they ain't cute like cottontails.  They're vicious too.....they run straight at you.  The coyotes come and eat the carcasses by morning.

KiL
jimbo1000
+4|6245|Sydney
nice
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA
Sure you can kill him with that little gun.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Now thats just mean.
It's not mean.  Jackrabbits are overpopulating vermin...and they ain't cute like cottontails.  They're vicious too.....they run straight at you.  The coyotes come and eat the carcasses by morning.

KiL
no its mean that you only put a round into it, wheres the sense in that. put a few more in, he could have been playing dead.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Sure you can kill him with that little gun.
That little gun is the meat and potatos of the american armed forces.  Sure, there's more powerful, and better guns out there......but I'm not gonna hunt rabbits w/ .308.....that's just silly.

KiL
SoC./Omega
+122|6542|Omaha, Nebraska!
BOOM HS, is exactly what you dont do to the little wabbits
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

seymorebutts443 wrote:

no its mean that you only put a round into it, wheres the sense in that. put a few more in, he could have been playing dead.
That rabbit has about 5 rounds in it...you just don't see them because the exit wounds are on the other side.  They don't play dead.  And I don't give them long to squirm....as soon as they go down, I finish them off quickly.  I'm not about torture. 

KiL
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

SoC./Omega wrote:

BOOM HS, is exactly what you dont do to the little wabbits
I challenge anyone to headshot a running jackrabbit, while running after it.  This isn't deer hunting.......target and shooter are NOT stationary objects.

KiL
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6741|Norcal, usa
you're kind of a jackass just for owning a gun,
and furthermore, you're using it to kill animals
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere
come on man, now there's no reason to kill it if you don't DO anything with it

jesus, if you aren't gonna eat it or anything, why the fuck kill it?
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

jermyang wrote:

You're kind of a jackass for spewing such ignorant drivel. 

KiL
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

That rabbit has about 5 rounds in it...you just don't see them because the exit wounds are on the other side.  They don't play dead.  And I don't give them long to squirm....as soon as they go down, I finish them off quickly.  I'm not about torture. 

KiL
hee hee nice. i think Wolf ammunitions of russia makes a round that turns your rifle into a shotgun. see if you can nail a rabbit with a few of those.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

genius_man16 wrote:

come on man, now there's no reason to kill it if you don't DO anything with it

jesus, if you aren't gonna eat it or anything, why the fuck kill it?
Read the posts people.  They are considered vermin.....and killing them perfectly legal, and in fact often highly promoted w/ species such as jackrabbits and others that breed so rapidly, and overpopulate w/ numerous potential ramifications.  This is actually HELPFUL to the coyote and fox population which are at much higher risk.  They come by soon after, and get an easy meal that can keep them alive for weeks.

KiL

PS- According to law, it is preferrable to leave them, so the carcasses can benefit the surrounding wildlife.  That's why, if you take them, you need to aquire a trappers license.  "Varminting," ie, what we were doing, requires no hunting or trapping or any kind of game license.  You can do it any time of the year, any season.  You just have to observe certain local rules, such as.....no keeping a loaded rifle in the vehicle (where I come from, this means you can have a full mag in, and the bolt back, you just can't have a round chambered...you CAN have a loaded pistol in the car), no shooting FROM the vehicle, no discharging a firearm w/in city limits, and no shooting w/in 100yards of a main road.  This isn't just wreckless juvenile nonsense.....this was researched.

Last edited by FeedUsYourFetus (2007-03-27 14:59:42)

hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6390|USA, MICHIGAN
don't ya think .223 is a little overkill just to shoot a rabbit??  .22 mag for me!!  oh-well to each their own, have fun.  grilled rabbit marinated in hot sauce / garlic butter...just trust me you have to marinate it at different times takes about 2 days

Last edited by hate&discontent (2007-03-27 14:55:05)

jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6741|Norcal, usa

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

jermyang wrote:

You're kind of a jackass for spewing such ignorant drivel. 

KiL
yes, very clever
please shoot me with your gun, hick

btw, there's such a thing as equilibrium, maybe you wouldn't have to kill jackrabbits if you didnt' go waving your guns around.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
Technically a K/D of 4/0 is undefined, but who cares?

Nice shooting.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6390|USA, MICHIGAN
ppl need to chill the hell out, all rabbits are, are cute rats
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

OMG HAXOR

You're gonna do it if I disagree or not, but poor wabbit. :p
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6591|California U.S.A

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Real life stats as of this saturday

KDR:  Infinite
Best kill streak: 4 and counting.
Favorite Weapon: Rock River Arms AR-15.
Most played map:  Deserts of Southern Nevada, Night Map

http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/ … 18a956.jpg

KiL
Nice.... So is that a Surefire flashlight on your tac rail? Are you using just white light, a colored filter, IR, or do you have mutant powered night vision to spot the rabbits? I assume that's a ACOG sight on your receiver mount?

I laugh at all the pussy-momma's boys-vegetarian-animal rights-never shot a gun wussies  whining over some vermin animals demise earlier in this thread. They have never obviously dealt with a land area overrun with vermin such as squirrels, or rabbits etc, and the great joy and eco-friendly act of thinning out the overrun herd of critters.

FeedUsYourFetus, keep up the fine work on that Nevada desert!
okashii
+34|6530|I'm form Poland and I hate it
I bet that rabbit would own you FeedUsYourFetus if you were 1on1 knife only server
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

hate&discontent wrote:

don't ya think .223 is a little overkill just to shoot a rabbit??  .22 mag for me!!  oh-well to each their own, have fun.  grilled rabbit marinated in hot sauce / garlic butter...just trust me you have to marinate it at different times takes about 2 days
Actually, I think .223 is the perfect size.  Anything bigger, and you just have pink mist.....but anything smaller, and you have wounded rabbits getting away and suffering until they die.  Sure, .22 mag will eventually kill them, but they are very strong willed....if it doesn't put them down with brute force, they will run away before you can finish them off.  Remember, .22 and .223 are the same sized BULLET.  The .223 just has more cartridge behind it, so it has more kinetic energy to do the damage necessary to stop them.  .223 is really a very small caliber weapon....which is why there is a lot of complaint about its efficiency in combat.

As for cooking them, I wouldn't eat these skinny, meatless, stinky, shit filled things if you payed me. 

KiL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard