datamunk
+0|6270
Okay so here is my problem... I am playing China pretty often gettin experience in the jets, and every round I normally get like Best Assault or whatever kit, best aviator and the combat best thing as well... However, my stats for the best rounds for China will NOT increase from 70? I know i have MANY more than that, and I have been watching for it to increase and its not.

Am i missing something? What ARE the best round things? Please someone ehelP!
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6836|Grapevine, TX
Is this you? Best round is 221 on Karkand. And yes BR does update correctly on bf2s.com

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2007-03-27 09:13:07)

SGT_Squirtle
+13|6723
Best round is not the number of times you've had the best round... it's your best single round score ever playing as Chinese.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

datamunk wrote:

Am i missing something?
Yes you are... every time you score more points than you scored before you get a new best round. That's what best round means, best score for a game. Incidentally there are a whole lot of threads on this subject you could have found if you'd searched.

datamunk wrote:

I normally get like Best Assault or whatever kit, best aviator and the combat best thing as well...
Those don't mean anything as far as our stats go, they're just to tell us who did best at what for the game that was just played.
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6419|Michigan, USA

Hmm, I had been wondering this same thing.  Thanks for the clarification.
datamunk
+0|6270
oh, hah well. makes sense now. i was gettin damn pissed at that. looks like i gotta get to work! thanks guys

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard