plaid_retina
+10|6711|Memphis, Tn

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

To my eternal shame I once said "LOL" over Vent...
lol
im_in_heaven
+27|6604
getting mad at your friend because he gets in the passenger seat and doesnt know how to passenge?
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6319|The | Netherlands
Well, my complete family and friends are now talking about 'owning' and 'noobs'...

I brought these words in to my social contacts, and they are normal words now!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6725|Charlie One Alpha
Not exactly BF2, but computers in general:

One time I passed by a lake and there was a really nice reflection of the sky and trees in the lake and I thought:
"Wow, awesome graphics"

Another time I had a phone number on the screen and I had to copy it to a piece of paper... so I selected it, pressed control+c, picked up the pen, and was like.. "where the fuck is the control+v on this thing?!"

Copy/paste doesn't work outside of the computer

Also in my dreams I frequently quicksave/quickload.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6782|Cambridge (UK)

LaidBackNinja wrote:

One time I passed by a lake and there was a really nice reflection of the sky and trees in the lake and I thought:
"Wow, awesome graphics"
I've thought that kind of thing loads of times - I dabbled with the POVRay raytracer a lot a while back and, whenever I actually managed to make it outside the house after long nights writing POV scripts and waiting for renders, I was like "WOW! God has an awesome PC!"
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6306|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

A couple of days ago, I was watching the movie The Siege. At one point in this movie, some kids are released by terrorists, and the FBI agent thanks them. When his partner did the translating over a walkie-talkie, I was all, "Whoa, I understood part of that!"
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6295
i actually said "thanks champ" to a little kid something i never did before
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6312|ohio,USA
lol i was wonder why some of these people dont jump off shit in real life like you can in bf2 with the parachute  but you dont have one hahahha
hollabackitsobi
+1|6263

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

Every time I drive by a construction crane, I scan it for snipers. People behind me usually have to honk to bring me back to my senses. I've sat through an entire green light before scanning cranes, and looked up right as it turned red again, I shit you not.  Also I have checked my driveway for mines before leaving.
lol, bullshit.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6758|FUCK UBISOFT

henno13 wrote:

yeah same except i say that when someone get like 90% in a test
WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD FOR THIS??

I SEARCHED!
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=2938
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6342|England
i have said "noob" so much now that my 11 yr old sister is using it...when passing construction sites both me and my dad look for snipers, especially on cranes....i try to use the spotted button on other games and during paintball, and also during paintball i dolphin dived into a ditch.....so yeh made me a little more of a social outcast
hollabackitsobi
+1|6263
What's weird is that sometimes when I see the traffic cam on the 6 AM news here I think it's a TV missile on chopper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard