FF ON or not?

FF OFF, i hate friendly fire.38%38% - 40
FF ON of course...39%39% - 41
I don't care.21%21% - 22
Total: 103
Raphi
Banned
+354|6250|Basel, Switzerland
Hell oh! I like it without friendly fire. I'm a camp and RDX whore. Do you like it?
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6344|uk

lol.. i always, always, forget which one is which

The one where you can teamkill.... less grenades/ lamers etc etc, nobody on ridiculously high roofs. (FF ON?)
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6408|Norway | Unkown
FF off is best, then you wont get all those noobs punishing you.. And you can also blow RDX up while your team mate is there.
But FF on is also good, because then you can make the enemy TK his own team mates ^^
Crestfallen
+27|6441|England, Leicester
I don't think I've had an accidental teamkill where I wasn't punished.  It's very rare lol.  I don't mind it being on or off, but with it off you do get the advantage of people not running right in front of you at point blank while your firing.
dirtsA
+4|6370|Berlin, Germany
i prefer FF off but only because i hate it beeing punished from a noob that drives with the car into my walker or an idiot that jumps into my nades.
zeidmaan
+234|6407|Vienna

FF on of course. Without FF the game becomes stupid, specially on small (city) maps.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

I mostly like FF off, but it gets annoying if everyone is spamming RDX..
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
The one were i can kill my own team when they get in my way.
Buzerk1
+44|6828
FF on... I don't care if you punish me as I'm actually shooting the enemy... If I accidently TK you and you punish... well that your prerogative as it is mine.

FF on only brings low skills RDX spammer
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6724|Germany, near Koblenz
FF ON of course!
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6380|New York
FF on, make those bastards pay for being assholes.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Thoruz
+42|6318|Germany
friendly fire all the way
apm ff off = worst idea ever
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6648|UK
FF off as you will always get some bell end killing you for a motor
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6625|Florida
FF off is my preferred. I hate it when that one idiot noob sits in front of the core while I'm trying to blow it! There should be a shout out in the commo rose that says, "Get the funk out of the way or else you will die from my well-placed RDX, you idiot noob!" That would be great...
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker

DerGraueWolf wrote:

FF ON of course!
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6609|UCF
FF off on vehicles and APM

Running in front of an APM and dying is not fun, especially when it's your own.

Vehicles off because the slightest touch still kills you.
Cerberus666
+4|6546
FF ON.

That way its possible to TK the Bastard support thats legged it all the way across a map with you behind him shouting (with an added out-of-game twist) 'Gimmie some F***ing ammo you dosey c*nt!!!', steal his kit, drop an ammo box for yourself, get you own kit back, res him, and continue the ownage.

FF OFF is only good for the noobs that can't hit the right guys...

Last edited by Cerberus666 (2007-03-30 13:45:47)

l41e
+677|6640

FF on. Otherwise you'll have idiots spamming bullets and explosives everywhere with no regard for anything except their stats. Plus every other guy will be Recon on some rooftop he blew himself onto.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard