TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6375|Florida, USA
The Voss right now is way overpowered. When it gets in a noobs hand all they have to do is spray like hell, with almost no recoil and significant damage (25 damage compared to 34 with baur and the baurs accuracy is shit) All I am saying is increase recoil and lessen damage. Then all you voss fags who love to spray like hell will learn how to aim.
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States
Krylov is best! omfgwtfbbqtime
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6583|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
You can do that with any other gun, the only problem with the Voss is the fact that it is usually the first gun unlocked and most people think that unlocks are better, so you just get killed by the Voss more.  I have 1k+ kills with all assault rifles, and each one has their + and -.
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6375|Florida, USA
Krylov is a perfect example about how a good even rounded gun is. Voss is go crouch then spray, heal self forget the guy who died next to you and repeat.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
How is the Baurs accuracy shit? It is the most accurate rifle in the game. Maybe you need to change your playing style and out wit the so called Voss noobs.
Voss is meant for close quarter battles, it does it's job well.
Baur is meant for longer ranged encounters, it does it's job well.
Stocks fall in the middle. Now learn to counter attack noob sauce.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-03-25 11:46:59)

TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6375|Florida, USA

Superior Mind wrote:

How is the Baurs accuracy shit? It is the most accurate rifle in the game. Maybe you need to change your playing style and out wit the so called Voss noobs.
You can't spray with a baur like you can with a voss.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

The Voss right now is way overpowered. When it gets in a noobs hand all they have to do is spray like hell, with almost no recoil and significant damage (25 damage compared to 34 with baur and the baurs accuracy is shit) All I am saying is increase recoil and lessen damage. Then all you voss fags who love to spray like hell will learn how to aim.
How about: STFU, adapt and learn to evade/use the guns.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha
Is the Voss now 2142's G36E?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Panikfrost
+9|6535
whats funny is that if you play a map like gibralter I can almost guarantee the first gun you get killed by will be a voss so I'm with you on this one.Also I haven't done any research on ths but I did see something about a 1.24 patch in the works
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6375|Florida, USA

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Is the Voss now 2142's G36E?
Yes, any noob can use it and own. It takes no skill at all. No recoil, tons of damage and did I mention 40 bullets?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

Then why can I finish 1st on Gibraltar with a LMG? It's not the gun, its the person behind it!
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6716
Listen, I'm no noob here, but I will tell you that I swear by my Baur.

The voss DOES tend to be a noob weapon in my opinion. I think that they should tone-down the accuracy of the gun a bit. The damage also needs to be reduced, too, but only by about 2-3 damage/shell. Why do I think that the accuracy and damage need to go down? Here's why: IT'S A GLORIFIED SMG FOR GOODNES'S SAKE! SMGS DO NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER OR ACCURACY! I know it's called an assault rifle, but I'm going to keep calling it an SMG until you show me a few real assault rifles that have a 40 round clip and are about the size of your typical SMG. It shouldn't have a single shot mode either, in my opinion....

I don't like the voss. I can use it and waste with it, but it's too easy. It's the new g36e. Baur FTW.

Last edited by -MP-Nuke1266 (2007-03-25 12:59:45)

<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6320|Canadia

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

You can't spray with a baur like you can with a voss.
baur is not meant too be sprayed it is best long range on single shot, high recoil and low clip size prove this
GR34
+215|6545|ALBERTA> CANADA
No More Nerfing
l41e
+677|6649

Bernadictus wrote:

Then why can I finish 1st on Gibraltar with a LMG? It's not the gun, its the person behind it!
By that logic, walkers are worse than, say, the Takao pistol. It's perfectly possible for both walker pilots to absolutely suck and get 0 kills and 0 deaths, with me getting 1 kill, no deaths, and not spawning for the rest of the round.

Actually, by that logic, everything's worse than everything.
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6320|Canadia

k30dxedle wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

By that logic, walkers are worse than, say, the Takao pistol. It's perfectly possible for both walker pilots to absolutely suck and get 0 kills and 0 deaths, with me getting 1 kill, no deaths, and not spawning for the rest of the round.

Actually, by that logic, everything's worse than everything.
wow your like a Gandhi who eats
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden
Voss is a good gun but imo Krylov outperforms it in close quarters and i prefer the krylov over distances as well. So please no changes here we don´t need more Krylov users out there.
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst
Christ...how many times do I gotta say it?!

Voss has its weakness at long range.  You don't want to deal with a voss, either rifle rocket his ass before he sees you, flank him, or even better, flatten him with the biggest vehicle you can find.  If you think killing with it is too easy, use the Baur--I've gotten way more kills with that beast than I ever will with the Voss, and I trust it a hell of a lot more...four body shots to make a kill compared to at least six with a voss.
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6320|Canadia
i think that you keep getting pwneed by voss and are having pms so calm down and come back later
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6316
HOW ABOUT EVERYONE WRITING THIS DAMN THREAD .....STFU.

man all you smacktards in this damn forum or thread nead to get a life and stop spending your time telling people to nerf this and to nerf that. 

i dont give a rats ass if the voss is the G36E equivalent of Bf2 or the Baur H rifle the equivalent of the G3 for Bf2.

learn how to aim and shoot in bursts whether you use a stock weapon or an unlock, too many of you morons like yourselves just spray and pray like a fire hose.

and stop writing this stupid threads. i have beaten people who have vosses, lamberts, baurs , or even chlli dogs with good old fashion marksmanship.

yeah go ahead you noobs running around with your voss, lambert or baur...  i see you in a distance only to plaster you with a zeller H advanced sniper rifle round.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6620|Mhz

Remarkably cocky for a guy with a 1.1 KD 0_o.

Though i agree, nerf this nerf that whiners just destroy games.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6723|Eastern PA

-MP-Nuke1266 wrote:

Listen, I'm no noob here, but I will tell you that I swear by my Baur.

The voss DOES tend to be a noob weapon in my opinion. I think that they should tone-down the accuracy of the gun a bit. The damage also needs to be reduced, too, but only by about 2-3 damage/shell. Why do I think that the accuracy and damage need to go down? Here's why: IT'S A GLORIFIED SMG FOR GOODNES'S SAKE! SMGS DO NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER OR ACCURACY! I know it's called an assault rifle, but I'm going to keep calling it an SMG until you show me a few real assault rifles that have a 40 round clip and are about the size of your typical SMG. It shouldn't have a single shot mode either, in my opinion....

I don't like the voss. I can use it and waste with it, but it's too easy. It's the new g36e. Baur FTW.
Technically it's a carbine.
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
lolcopter

it needs a 30 round clip. no nerfing, just a smaller clip

btw... im just posting here bc my wireless card freaked out and it needs to stabilize
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden

thebestshooter wrote:

HOW ABOUT EVERYONE WRITING THIS DAMN THREAD .....STFU.

man all you smacktards in this damn forum or thread nead to get a life and stop spending your time telling people to nerf this and to nerf that. 

i dont give a rats ass if the voss is the G36E equivalent of Bf2 or the Baur H rifle the equivalent of the G3 for Bf2.

learn how to aim and shoot in bursts whether you use a stock weapon or an unlock, too many of you morons like yourselves just spray and pray like a fire hose.

and stop writing this stupid threads. i have beaten people who have vosses, lamberts, baurs , or even chlli dogs with good old fashion marksmanship.

yeah go ahead you noobs running around with your voss, lambert or baur...  i see you in a distance only to plaster you with a zeller H advanced sniper rifle round.
This forum section could use some more heat/life it´s really not that active and i don´t get this crap with "get a life" comments..... go play with your zeller
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
Nerf nothing and . . . wait for it . . . adapt.  That is all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard