tgust5
+22|6643
every time i log into a server, my mouse arrow freezes up, and its not a mouse issue.  my mouse works fine until i enter the server.  i cant choose a spawn point which means i cant really do anything.   has this happened to anyone else--if so, how did u fix it?
Panikfrost
+9|6551
I dont have this problem but maybe it's your mouse.what kiind of mouse do you have?

Last edited by Panikfrost (2007-03-25 09:10:46)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6755|Toronto | Canada

go to options and your mouse sensitivity is set to 0

change it to 1 (or more) and your problem will be solved

this happened to me a few times and is an easy fix
Simon
basically
+838|6674|UK
You have to reset your controls. 100% will fix it trust me
tgust5
+22|6643

Simon wrote:

You have to reset your controls. 100% will fix it trust me
hope ypur right   thanks
tgust5
+22|6643
well--i think its a little more complicated.  ive tried all those things.  my mouse arrow gets stuck in the same exact spot on the map as soon as i enter a server, but it works fine before all of that.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6772|United States of America

tgust5 wrote:

well--i think its a little more complicated.  ive tried all those things.  my mouse arrow gets stuck in the same exact spot on the map as soon as i enter a server, but it works fine before all of that.
This happened to me once, all you can do is hope for the best.
san4
The Mas
+311|6705|NYC, a place to live
Try the standard things: make sure video card, sound and mouse drivers are up to date, then reinstall BF2. A fun project for an afternoon. Not.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6472|the guy in the hind on gator
yeah i had that once? u prolly have a wirless mouse and keyboard like me
kachunkachunk
+8|6406|Ontario
Rename or delete your controls.con file in your profile directory (My Documents\Battlefield 2142\Profiles\xxxx\controls.con... or to that effect, anyway). tgust5 pretty much mentioned it's a control setting issue.

Edit: By renaming or deleting the controls file, you essentially force the game to recreate one for you using all the default controls and settings. I'm basically thinking that your current settings are FUBARed and need to be dumped. You can modify the new defaults later when everything if everything is confirmed to work for you again.

Last edited by kachunkachunk (2007-03-26 04:58:21)

paper_pieon
+7|6320
i just go into Options and reset my controls.. that usually fixes it
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6302|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I had this problem too, it is your config that is bug'ed ... mouse axis is undefined.. just go to controls in options and reset to default then it will work again ^^
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6758|FUCK UBISOFT

i fixed the problem in bf2 by making a new account
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
02fxnmaurer
+75|6499|Birmingham UK
if u have a logitech mouse...turn the mouse acceleration off or set it to recognise in game
Ryan
+1,230|6860|Alberta, Canada

Very 'descriptive' title.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6755|The Hague, Netherlands

Changed the title of the Thread
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard