13rin
+977|6472
After all of the sweat blood and determination of the heroes in our armed forces, The Dems have yet again undermined the war. 

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id … _article=1

All the insurgents have to do now is wait it out.  It is a sad day here in America.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command
Agreed.
The Democrats are as big a enemy as Al- Qaida.

WTf are they thinking, all their rhetoric and lies inspire the enemy. I lay half of the deaths in Iraq at the doorstep of the DNC.

Watch, there will be a quiet little article saying " democrats drop opposition to the war, fund troops, disregard their own pullout date."

What a bunch of clowns.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6456|meh-land
the inevitable has finally come to be, we have one year in which we can attempt to stabilize the situation enough to give iraq the ability to defend and protect itself from outside influence. 
I can practically hear the insurgents thanking Alah for his answer to their prayers right now
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554
Yes, because the war was going just great before you had a withdrawal plan........................
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6534|Winterpeg, Canada
The troops are fighting an enemy which doesn't fear death, and the people against the war just cannot understand the concept. All it takes is one determined mind with a 9mm pistol to cause enough havoc to order a swat team here in North America, with the number of determined insurgents so large in the middle east alone, it could take more than a decade to stabalize a country. Not that the war's been going great, but pulling out of something you've already put so much into is next to stupid.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554
Yes, the people arguing that there can't be a win against an ideology which grows with greater violence are the idiots...........................
san4
The Mas
+311|6681|NYC, a place to live

ATG wrote:

The Democrats are as big a enemy as Al- Qaida.
The Democrats aren't half as intelligent as Al Qaeda.

ATG wrote:

WTf are they thinking, all their rhetoric and lies inspire the enemy. I lay half of the deaths in Iraq at the doorstep of the DNC.
Actually, dissent makes the US stronger. If homicidal maniacs think disagreement in congress means the US is weak, they are deluded.

ATG wrote:

Watch, there will be a quiet little article saying " democrats drop opposition to the war, fund troops, disregard their own pullout date."
Probably true.

ATG wrote:

What a bunch of clowns.
Definitely true.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
Democrats are the same as Republicans as far as I can see.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
da_schmitty
+14|6256
You cannot debate Evil, you can only destroy it.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6456|meh-land

Spark wrote:

Democrats are the same as Republicans as far as I can see.
in the end, republicans are no different than democrats, but republicans are favorable as we wait for someone who is better than either party.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
I have never liked this plan. The Democrats can pull out and they say that Bush god 3,000 odd soldiers killed without reason. I'm not backing him up though, since a change of strategery to actually find bin Laden and fix Iraq instead of just sitting on our duffs waiting for bombs to go off would be better.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Bubbalo wrote:

Yes, the people arguing that there can't be a win against an ideology which grows with greater violence are the idiots...........................
You think the violence is over when the US leaves?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

Despite the war and the consequences of this; all the parties want to do is push their brand by reacting to popular opinion. The anitcs of the political parties will make good fire side small talk while we are fighting for food and iodine.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6518|South Florida
Fucking stupid ass democrats, i cant fucking wait untill the next terrorist attack so i can run up to every scumbag cock sucking anti-war liberal and scream in there face about what a stupid mother fucker they are and how they should've listened to the fucking president. I hope a democrat gets elected and jihad flies a fucking plane into his whitehouse office...
Fuckin fuck
Dont even fucking quote me im not in the mood to fight
I DONT WANNA SEE A FUCKING AWM EITHER! This is pathetic enough to yell about!

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-03-24 08:01:50)

15 more years! 15 more years!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Fucking stupid ass democrats, i cant fucking wait untill the next terrorist attack so i can run up to every scumbag cock sucking anti-war liberal and scream in there face about what a stupid mother fucker they are and how they should've listened to the fucking president. I hope a democrat gets elected and jihad flies a fucking plane into his whitehouse office...
Fuckin fuck
Powell is quoted as describing the neocons to British foreign minister, Jack Straw, as "fucking crazies".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story … 65,00.html

Never a truer word.

Last edited by m3thod (2007-03-24 09:04:05)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Fuckin fuck
LOL. You seem to think that under the neo-cons there will never be a terrorist attack on US soil ever again. How sadly mistaken you are.
jonsimon
+224|6488
OMG the democrats are destorying america! What sheep you are. You fall for republican propaganda like the bombs you're supporting. You complain about the democrats blaming the republicans, yet you gobble it up when the republicans blame the democrats. You're a gaggle of the dumbest hypocrits I've ever had the pleasure not to meet.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6542|EUtopia | Austria
I'm really amazed by the enormous anger that is being brought up against Democrats. Do those who shout and yell really know, why they call themselves Democrats and what democracy actually should mean? Well, if your fellow citizens really are of the opinion that the Republican government has done well, they'll re-elect them, right?
Well, and otherwise... there'll be some changes then. Funny enough to see a minority bitching about everyone that's against them, whilst they support people who want to bring 'democracy' to another country...
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6518|South Florida

Stormscythe wrote:

I'm really amazed by the enormous anger that is being brought up against Democrats. Do those who shout and yell really know, why they call themselves Democrats and what democracy actually should mean? Well, if your fellow citizens really are of the opinion that the Republican government has done well, they'll re-elect them, right?
Well, and otherwise... there'll be some changes then. Funny enough to see a minority bitching about everyone that's against them, whilst they support people who want to bring 'democracy' to another country...
Yes if i had a button to stuff ever shitbag democrat into California and break cali off to hang out in the ocean so they can make there own country and let america be AMERICAN again like our founding fathers meant...
I WOULD PUSH IT
Liberals DO NOT BELONG in america.

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-03-24 10:22:14)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Fen321
+54|6490|Singularity

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Stormscythe wrote:

Yes if i had a button to stuff ever shitbag democrat into California and break cali off to hang out in the ocean so they can make there own country and let america be AMERICAN again like our founding fathers meant...
I WOULD PUSH IT
Let America be America again.....umm what time period would you like to go back to? We have a great assortment of large scale corruption to chose from .

Oh by the way define the kind of Liberal please -- because believe it or not contemporary conservatives are sorta classic liberals -- OH NOES!

Last edited by Fen321 (2007-03-24 10:57:59)

Smitty5613
+46|6519|Middle of nowhere, California
the Dems just want another Vietnam, so people won't like the Reps.... its not about the war, its about popularity for them
Smitty5613

Fen321 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Stormscythe wrote:

I WOULD PUSH IT
Let America be America again.....umm what time period would you like to go back to? We have a great assortment of large scale corruption to chose from .

Oh by the way define the kind of Liberal please -- because believe it or not contemporary conservatives are sorta classic liberals -- OH NOES!
NO!, NOT CALIFORNIA!! i live there, just break off southern cali, from Sacramento down....
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Well why don't you go and live under a fascist dictatorship then? Pluralism is what America is supposed to be about. You sound about as unAmerican as it gets. Perhaps build some concentration camps for people who hold views that are moderate or that don't involve war.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-03-24 11:04:10)

Smitty5613

CameronPoe wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Well why don't you go and live under a fascist dictatorship then? Pluralism is what America is supposed to be about. You sound about as unAmerican as it gets. Perhaps build some concentration camps for people who hold views that are moderate or that don't involve war.
ya, we have to let comunists and liberals say what they want.... we just dont have to listen
Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

I think this is a very good thing for us, but Iraq will fall apart again, and this will just happen over and over.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard